The New FIFA (not by EA)

Dude it is not speculation ;)

I think you are just being a bit stubborn to arguments right now.
I apologize for being seemingly stubborn, but as an engineer, I was trained not to completely believe in conjecture or supposition. Unfortunately, without seeing the licensing documents between any of the groups, I guess all we can do is assume based on the evidence we have. Again, sorry if I came off badly as that was not my intent.

that difference in license usage between sim and management game really is a thing!
had to learn that myself month/years ago.
Can you elaborate? What kind of verbiage was used to differ the two?

It's consistently astonishing how some individuals possess so little understanding, yet insist so firmly on being right.
I never said I was right, just trying to obtain more information to develop an understanding while also sharing my side. Isn't that what debate is for? There's no reason to be belittling someone just because you may not understand their view point, position, and/or have information they don't.

Last edited:
I’d like to point out that at one time Konami had the Bundesliga but only for their mobile manager game, confirming that their are multiple license variations for the Bundesliga.

I apologize for being seemingly stubborn, but as an engineer, I was trained not to completely believe in conjecture or supposition. Unfortunately, without seeing the licensing documents between any of the groups, I guess all we can do is assume based on the evidence we have. Again, sorry if I came off badly as that was not my intent.

Can you elaborate? What kind of verbiage was used to differ the two?

I never said I was right, just trying to obtain more information to develop and understanding while also sharing my side. Isn't that what debate is for? There's no reason to be belittling someone just because you may not understand their view point, position, and/or have information they don't.
I cant remember. It was a topic before and I put it aside when I found out.
there probably is some legal text to that.

Can we all agree to calm down about this game please? The buzz and excitement around this game is unbearable, it's only been 5 months since the first post and we're already halfway through page 3. At this rate, we'll be up to 10 pages by Easter. I personally check this thread every 30 minutes and have notifications enabled in case anybody else commments "when is this crap coming out?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom