The Movies Thread

Hancock looks good.

Trailer

25137.jpg

Just got back from seeing Cloverfield. Thought it was excellent. 5/5 from me

I can't decide if the thought of a sequel is good or not. Cause one side of me thinks, that was brilliant, leave it at that. But another thinks if they make another one thats following someone ELSES recovered footage then it could be equally brilliant as this. I just don't know

Just watched Cloverfield. To be honest I got bored and thought it was alright. a 6/10. I thought the plot had some stupid bits, such as how a person would ALWAYS end up in front of a creature when youre running away from it.

I thought it tried too hard to be a 'genre' hit like 28 Weeks Later. Its like I Am Legend, its good, but its not great and its not bad. The concept was certainly great, but after a while I thought it was very repetitive. I'm also not too big a fan of movies where there are big monsters, especially if theyre clearly visible.

Last edited:
Saw Cloverfield. Damn 10/10 amazing concept, even if there were some errors in the movie i really liked the concept and the idea of the movie. That made me think that we think we r powerful, but are just fucked is something big happens.

I'm a bit disapointed by the Cloverfield story... sorry about the NO story of Cloverfield.
Find a video tape is a solution of facility...

Watched No Country for Old Men and Sunshine this weekend, enjoyed both. I really liked Sunshine, I love those kinds of movies (ie. Children of Men, 28 weeks later). Tonight I'm going to watch Eastern promises.

I also agree that the bad guy in NCFOM was a bad ass......

I'm gonna see CLoverfield and Juno tomorow.

I'll watch that Indy trailer later.

anybody seen sweeney todd?

i must say i liked it a lot although i am not actually into musicals that much but this was very well done. typical tim burton. j. depp did very well and also borat. :mryellow:

anybody seen sweeney todd?

i must say i liked it a lot although i am not actually into musicals that much but this was very well done. typical tim burton. j. depp did very well and also borat. :mryellow:

A musical can only be good when the songs are good, and that is where it fell down. Plus the gore was just rediculous.

Back
Top Bottom