The Master League adventures thread

Sometimes I get a run of stale matches as well, I've drawn six of the last eight matches Rock. . next match up is the first of the second half of the season with a couple of new signings. . .. Ruiz an AMF looks decent ... Torino v Sampdoria

Torino,that's a tough customer,to bad you didn't grab a win,but it looked tight at both ends.
Just realised,you don't play with the radar on your screen.
Haven't thought of that before

Dear journal,

now I see what the fans experience week in, week out. Seeing the match from the stands sucks big time. It's frustrating, annoying, infuriating. Especially when you're there, seeing the team lose, and you're powerless.
We've been obliterated, annihilated, destroyed. Our defence has never been anywhere near decent and the goal we conceded at minute 38 shows it clearly: now tell me how can you concede a goal like that... Reminder to self: kill Usandizaga tomorrow befor he ever enters the training pitch again.

Now I only have to study a proper punishment for Usandizaga, he definitely deserves it...

Gavin​

Got away with a victory vs Palermo away,scored a few goals that I haven't before.
But gameplay wasn't that fun,had 23 shots,13 on goal,not one being from the outside.
But hard and well fought in the rain.
Not being fun isn't the right word,strange might be better

Next game vs Genoa,and I had a vid for that,but when Genoa made 5-5 I turned it off.
5 goals on 7 shots,all being from long balls from defenders up to wingers,perfectly stricken,then a few fast moves and in they went.
I'm taking a breather from this,can't stand it

Dear journal,

now I see what the fans experience week in, week out. Seeing the match from the stands sucks big time. It's frustrating, annoying, infuriating. Especially when you're there, seeing the team lose, and you're powerless.
We've been obliterated, annihilated, destroyed. Our defence has never been anywhere near decent and the goal we conceded at minute 38 shows it clearly: now tell me how can you concede a goal like that... Reminder to self: kill Usandizaga tomorrow befor he ever enters the training pitch again.

Now I only have to study a proper punishment for Usandizaga, he definitely deserves it...

Gavin​
Holy shit,I see what you mean.
Tough one aLe

So picked up my game from yesterday,when I rage quit the Genoa game at 5-5
Played that one and the juve game as well
Game is still fun,but annoying,and I'm sinking like a stone in the tables
Cpu is super efficient in defence,hardly makes a mistake,and me hardly getting a shot off inside the box due to their perfect positioning and covering.

So picked up my game from yesterday,when I rage quit the Genoa game at 5-5
Played that one and the juve game as well
Game is still fun,but annoying,and I'm sinking like a stone in the tables
Cpu is super efficient in defence,hardly makes a mistake,and me hardly getting a shot off inside the box due to their perfect positioning and covering.

I'm going through the same Rock . .. .5 points off the drop zone and can't buy a win . .either drawing or getting beaten .. .Lazio hammered me 3-0 playing at about 200mph . .ping ping ping ping goal . .impossible to stop. . .horrible stuff. I'm preparing myself for possible relegation.

I'm going through the same Rock . .. .5 points off the drop zone and can't buy a win . .either drawing or getting beaten .. .Lazio hammered me 3-0 playing at about 200mph . .ping ping ping ping goal . .impossible to stop. . .horrible stuff. I'm preparing myself for possible relegation.
That sounds bad bro,I'm not in the same situation,but falling from the Euro spots.
Just had an incredible game that really surprised me.
Hope you pull through

Torino away.
For the first time in ages I had a tremendous game.
Hard fought,loads of midfield play.
Just stunning.

I sold a few players in my transfer window,my first keeper D Lopez age 36 got sold to Swansea for € 24 million,plus a Gk from them in the deal.
Also sold striker Adrian to Lyon for a cool € 12 million.
Trying to make some room for next year and my salary budget.

Torino away.
Just stunning.

I sold a few players in my transfer window,my first keeper D Lopez age 36 got sold to Swansea for € 24 million,plus a Gk from them in the deal.
Also sold striker Adrian to Lyon for a cool € 12 million.
Trying to make some room for next year and my salary budget.

Making room for next years budget? In Pes 2018 ML we'd probably be sacked by now ha ha . ..great win bud thought that chip that you tried was going in, great match. You did well selling an old keeper for that money.

Torino away.
Just stunning.
Great win there! Scoring the winner in the stoppage time is always a great feeling... Also the 1-0 goal, very good strike!
Totally unrelated thought: do you have Abbiati in goal? I thought he retired at the end of the 2015-16 season, I wasn't even aware he was in PES at all! :BLINK:

Making room for next years budget? In Pes 2018 ML we'd probably be sacked by now ha ha . ..great win bud thought that chip that you tried was going in, great match. You did well selling an old keeper for that money.
Yeah I renewed a few contracts,starting from next year,which would have left me on minus.
It's unbelievable that you can't get fired here,good thing right now:)
I was hoping that the gk would rush out,bummer, the tricked me
Lopez wanted € 2,5 more in salary for next year,so he had to go,surprised that the Welch paid top money for him,plus I get to play Donnarumma next season.
Great game,first in ages

Great win there! Scoring the winner in the stoppage time is always a great feeling... Also the 1-0 goal, very good strike!
Totally unrelated thought: do you have Abbiati in goal? I thought he retired at the end of the 2015-16 season, I wasn't even aware he was in PES at all! :BLINK:
Yeah,thanx bro.
I started with the original 2016-17 lineups,didn't update it since it play version 1.00.
So he's in the game,playing him as first goalie right now after selling Lopez.
Even signed a new contract for next year as well,but after playing this game last year,he's gonna retire after this one,leaving Donnarumma as my first choice,signed him for the next 5 seasons

Last edited:
Sampdoria away,great game,bad result
I threw everything at them,still lost.

Then I had Pescara at home,a draw 1-1, horrible result at home
EL last 32 vs Feyenoord at home ended 1-0, a good result for my away fixture.
Last game of the night,strange game really,vs Napoli away.
Everything was on rails,felt like playing an online game vs a FUTTY kid on PA 3.
Got away with a 2-1 win anyway.
Last 10 league games has been 2 wins 2 draws and 6 losses.
So down to sixth place I go.
Next up,Feyenoord away

Then I had Pescara at home,a draw 1-1, horrible result at home
EL last 32 vs Feyenoord at home ended 1-0, a good result for my away fixture.
Last game of the night,strange game really,vs Napoli away.
Everything was on rails,felt like playing an online game vs a FUTTY kid on PA 3.
Got away with a 2-1 win anyway.
Last 10 league games has been 2 wins 2 draws and 6 losses.
So down to sixth place I go.
Next up,Feyenoord away

Great match, how did you not win this one? A lot of chances to put them away.

I cannot believe you lost that one.
Pretty frustrating feeling when it happens. I agree it happens also in real football that you create lots of chances but the ball decides not to go in, but in PES this is blatant. I mean, you could almost predict it from the very first minutes of a match.
There are situations in which they magically avoid your tackles and always gain the ball back after being dispossessed, when every shot of yours is deflected by an opponent... Or goes wide by just inches.
Hold on man, better days will come. :)

This match is typical of most matches I've played lately as the A.I insists that I become embroiled in another relegation dogfight . ...It's a 0-0 but it's a very good match . .very well balanced and both defences were strong. . .not many chances but Carpi had a great one early in the second half to score and probably should have just nicked it . ..my attempts seemed to break down in the final ball stage after some promising looking moves. No complaints about scripting in this game at all.

Sampdoria v Carpi.

I cannot believe you lost that one.
Pretty frustrating feeling when it happens. I agree it happens also in real football that you create lots of chances but the ball decides not to go in, but in PES this is blatant. I mean, you could almost predict it from the very first minutes of a match.
There are situations in which they magically avoid your tackles and always gain the ball back after being dispossessed, when every shot of yours is deflected by an opponent... Or goes wide by just inches.
Hold on man, better days will come. :)
You put words to my thoughts.
Always a leg/toe/bad touch away from scoring a goal,sometimes it's impossible to get a shot away.
The close marking is insane at times.
Yeah,did beat Napoli away,that was a tough one

This match is typical of most matches I've played lately as the A.I insists that I become embroiled in another relegation dogfight . ...It's a 0-0 but it's a very good match . .very well balanced and both defences were strong. . .not many chances but Carpi had a great one early in the second half to score and probably should have just nicked it . ..my attempts seemed to break down in the final ball stage after some promising looking moves. No complaints about scripting in this game at all.

Sampdoria v Carpi.

That looked like a great game,love those hard fought draws,even if a win is what you should get at home,game play being good is what matter.
To bad that you're going for another relegation battle.

Sampdoria v Carpi.
Both of you had the chance to win it... Nice to see that the CPU doesn't play those killer through balls(see minute 11:30 for example to get what I mean) only against me! :LOL:
Sorry to hear you're about to enter another dogfight to avoid relegation... I wish Sampdoria all the luck in the world, man!

Dear journal,

is it really Cunturipa the team I saw tonight? I'm in my hotel room in Santiago after the Copa Libertadores match against Colo-Colo and I'm still awake, stunned by what I saw, unable to fall asleep.
Honestly, Ribera and Toregrosa still rejoicing like there's no tomorrow in the hotel hallway play a huge role in me still being wide awake at 3 AM, but it's not only that. There's just so much adrenalin in me that I won't sleep for a fortnight or so, currently...
But hey, we deserve this moment. We came here trying not to be annihilated, and we come away with three vital points in the Copa Libertadores group stage. I'm still doubtful about whether we'll be able to go through the group stage or not, but this is not the time for questioning. This is the time for celebrating!

Now, dear journal, it's time for a beer. Or two, maybe. Or... Well, let's see what Gabi and Léo are doing in the hallway: maybe they're up for a drink or two at the pub down the road. See you when (if?) I come back to the hotel, dear journal!

Gavin​

Sampdoria 3 points off the bottom 3 face the top teams in the division in the next six matches or so . . .starting off with Juventus.

Dear journal,

is it really Cunturipa the team I saw tonight? I'm in my hotel room in Santiago after the Copa Libertadores match against Colo-Colo and I'm still awake, stunned by what I saw, unable to fall asleep.
Honestly, Ribera and Toregrosa still rejoicing like there's no tomorrow in the hotel hallway play a huge role in me still being wide awake at 3 AM, but it's not only that. There's just so much adrenalin in me that I won't sleep for a fortnight or so, currently...
But hey, we deserve this moment. We came here trying not to be annihilated, and we come away with three vital points in the Copa Libertadores group stage. I'm still doubtful about whether we'll be able to go through the group stage or not, but this is not the time for questioning. This is the time for celebrating!

Now, dear journal, it's time for a beer. Or two, maybe. Or... Well, let's see what Gabi and Léo are doing in the hallway: maybe they're up for a drink or two at the pub down the road. See you when (if?) I come back to the hotel, dear journal!

Gavin​
Great win aLe,and what lovely goal.i never score goals like that right now.
Always headers/deflections.
And against Colo Colo,one of my childhood friends favourite teams being Chilean

Sampdoria 3 points off the bottom 3 face the top teams in the division in the next six matches or so . . .starting off with Juventus.

That's an epic win Dec,bet it's your first vs juve in a while.
Great one bud.
One eye on the clock when Fergie time started right?
Typically Juve,one hand in the refs pocket,should have had a sending off for a second yellow on Bonucci
Great one

This video won't have any gameplay in it as I needed to finish up the ML in order to get ready for PES 18. So it will be a simulation of the remainder of year 2. There will be another update video about the possible destination of Ted Lasso in PES 18 so stay tune for that one.

Back
Top Bottom