The Master League adventures thread

A short video of chances in the match between Sampdoria v Udinese .. .we keep getting beaten by the odd goal . .last kick of the game I thought I had snatched the draw.

A short video of chances in the match between Sampdoria v Udinese .. .we keep getting beaten by the odd goal.
Yeah, indeed that goal was odd... The way he controlled the ball, changing direction as he almost knew you would tackle him there (so he could avoid the tackle), was pretty impressive. Then, well, a screamer like that could go in or could be saved/go out, nothing you could do about that.

Dear journal,

At times the fans stop me and ask me things to which I'm not really ready to answer.
One of them stopped me tonight after the defeat against Quertemoyo (don't speak dear journal, please don't speak. Don't ask me anything about it!) and asked me why I only subbed in Ribera in the second half. Léo's the one who tried to change the match after all, and who at least tried to cause some problems to Quertemoyo. As soon as he got in he managed to cause havoc in their box starting from the left and trying to cut in and shoot after getting past an opponent with one of his tricks...

Well, why haven't I subbed him in before? Even better, why haven't I fielded him as a starter?
After all, I'm sure you remember me saying that he's one of the players I like the most of the team...

I'm not crazy dear journal, even if some fans might think I am (especially after this match). Léo is indeed one of the most valuable players in the squad, but I really cannot ask him to play an entire match anymore.
Hell, I've seen him panting and sweating just after climbing the five or six rungs that separate the locker room from the training ground in our club house, go figure if he can run for ninety minutes.

Still I believe that if I sub him in in the second half, being fresh, he can definitely be the difference between a defeat and a draw or between a draw and a win. Well, not in this case maybe... But still, his foray on the left flank has been one of the most remarkable moments of the match (the other one being our central defenders miscommunicating and going both after Oliveira leaving Brito all alone, free to fire the shot):

Yeah, we lost again. The season is still long of course, but I don't like where we're heading.
See you soon dear journal, I wonder if we could at least defeat Cateravai as we already did in the pre-season.

Gavin​

Crotone away,tough as hell,they pressured me all first half,and me having a solid defence with the monster Alex kept it clean.
Scrappy game,my players all over the place in attack.
12th game of the season,next stop St Etienne in the fourth EL game at home

Crotone away,tough as hell,they pressured me all first half,and me having a solid defence with the monster Alex kept it clean.
Scrappy game,my players all over the place in attack.
12th game of the season,next stop St Etienne in the fourth EL game at home

Great goals buddy.

Cheers Dec
Felt kinda rusty,haven't played since Tuesday,first 15 min I was all over the place.
Have you started your second season?

Yeh I've only won about 2 out of six games but when I get beaten they are close games so thats an improvement . ..sold a few players and brought in 2. . .team is more balanced .

Yeh I've only won about 2 out of six games but when I get beaten they are close games so thats an improvement . ..sold a few players and brought in 2. . .team is more balanced .
Sounds good, you'd probably have more successful season this year.
Remember having two horrible seasons on Pes 11 With Blackpool,first season avoided relegation by one pont,second with two.
It's something else making an escape

Thank you pal!
You know that my favourite team is AC Milan (I'm posting this wearing a Milan home kit, actually) but I've always loved using small teams: Levante, Red Star, Bari... That kind of teams.
I honestly don't know why I decided to go for Cunturipa... Maybe it's because, you know, the fake league and the fake players allowed me to build a decent story, I can "forge" the characters exactly as I want them to be... :LOL:

Thank you pal!
You know that my favourite team is AC Milan (I'm posting this wearing a Milan home kit, actually) but I've always loved using small teams: Levante, Red Star, Bari... That kind of teams.
I honestly don't know why I decided to go for Cunturipa... Maybe it's because, you know, the fake league and the fake players allowed me to build a decent story, I can "forge" the characters exactly as I want them to be... :LOL:
Aah,smart move.
Yes I love the smaller team as well,but having a thing for playing a team with a real stadium.
And Milan or Lazio would be the perfect match for me,big teams,not very successful the past 5-6 years,a real stadium etc.
Played Lazio on Pes 6 for 10 seasons I think.
Been playing as Milan since Pes 15,had a few seasons with Torino and two with Palermo (both have stunning kits,especially Torino.
But I've never played the French league,even though it's fully licensed,and being on XB1 like you it's kinda important.
Was it Pes 15 on 360 where you could edit/create your own badges plus text on the chest

Game day 5 of the Europa League.
Home to St Etienne,need a point to stay alive,pretty much need three to go through.
My two upcoming fixtures has made me rest a few players.
Alex and Antonella in defence being two of those players.
So I started with the youngster Calabria in central Def and that old fox Mexes
Both were outstanding,along with Lopez in goal.men of the match.
Upcoming fixtures are Serie leaders Fiorentina and the derby vs inter.
But here's he game for you

It's not over til the fat scripted lady sings . .. bummer.
Oh dear, NO! This cannot happen... This HASN'T happened for real, has it?
I've always called it bad luck and if you remember the strange goal I conceded and posted some posts ago, I've always tried to analyze my shortcomings before the CPU corner-cutting, but hey I agree this goes beyond bad luck and errors. This is huge, this is grim.

Oh dear, NO! This cannot happen... This HASN'T happened for real, has it?
I've always called it bad luck and if you remember the strange goal I conceded and posted some posts ago, I've always tried to analyze my shortcomings before the CPU corner-cutting, but hey I agree this goes beyond bad luck and errors. This is huge, this is grim.

I did say to you about scripting ale . . .there's the evidence. . first and last goal .

Home to St Etienne,need a point to stay alive,pretty much need three to go through.
My two upcoming fixtures has made me rest a few players.
Alex and Antonella in defence being two of those players.
So I started with the youngster Calabria in central Def and that old fox Mexes
Both were outstanding,along with Lopez in goal.men of the match.
Upcoming fixtures are Serie leaders Fiorentina and the derby vs inter.
But here's he game for you

Great video Rock . . what a miss from the rebound at the end.

Been playing as Rodos again, into my 2nd season.
Moved a few Greek teams into Serie A.
Won the 2nd division, 1st season, and came 4th in 2nd season in Serie A.
Started 3rd season with CL qualifier against Chelsea, went out and find myself in EL where I qualified for KO phase sitting joint top with Valencia with 1 game to play.
Top of Series A at moment but long way to go.
High fees mean I've loaned a few players, Mitroglu is in on loan but too expensive to buy, super finisher.

FD

More Ted Lasso for everyone!!!!
Unlucky to concede that goal against Norwich... But apparently you made up for it pretty well against Fulham (with a little help from their defender but hey, **it happens. I've scored many goals like that myself!).
Some stadiums are really a beauty to look at and, as I already told you, the camera you're using makes everything look even more beautiful. :)

YES!
A little lucky goal maybe, but the important thing is that you managed to hold out and prevent them from equalizing. Well done my friend!
Also, had I been you I would've freaked out after misplacing that pass in the stoppage time: we've both already seen that mistakes like that often get punished badly. Luckily enough they didn't enter beast mode this time. :LOL:

Dear journal,

A win, at last! The only goal of the match has been a huge gift by one of their defenders but hey, who am I to refuse that?
Reviewing the match on TV while going back home I noticed the cameras lingering a lot on Lucas Cazals before kickoff. Indeed he's the player who's growing the most and it's no surprise that it's him who won the ball from a defender of theirs and smashed it ruthlessly past the keeper. Nothing personal baby, it's only business.
He also tried to make it 2-0 in the second half with a powerful effort from outside, not with the same luck unfortunately:

To be honest, though, there's a player I owe a huge thank you tonight and it's Devecchi. His wonder save to keep it 0-0 early in the match is worth watching over and over again. Great stuff.

Now I would really like to have a vodka or two to celebrate dear journal, but I decided I'm keeping sober from now on... Or at least I'll try, until I meet Santi again I guess.

Gavin​

YES!
A little lucky goal maybe, but the important thing is that you managed to hold out and prevent them from equalizing. Well done my friend!
Also, had I been you I would've freaked out after misplacing that pass in the stoppage time: we've both already seen that mistakes like that often get punished badly. Luckily enough they didn't enter beast mode this time. :LOL:
Thanx buddy.
Don't know why I don't just keep possession in by back four the last minutes instead

Went backand watched some old videos from my first ML adventure on Pes 17.
I played 4 seasons with Milan back when the game came out,and I found some great videos and games on my YouTube channel,and realised how good this game has been since coming out.
Think I played 4 seasons within 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom