The Master League adventures thread

Re: The PES6 Master League Thread

Just finished my third season and was crowned division 1 champions, To be honest I found it kinda easy. My first season in div 2 i didnt get promotion, second season went up, and then third season I won the league. The players Ive bought in arent really superstars either, heres my first choice 11.........

Cudicini
Mica Richards, Valeny, N.Jensen
Wilhellmsson, Steve Davis, Huddlestone, N'Zogbia
Krancjar
Lita Vagner Love

Also on my bench I have Pennant and Anderson from Porto.

Thank you very much Db...do you expect a text from me about myself instead of the "Lorem Ipsum"-thing????

First loss for Atalanta:

Lazio Roma - Atalanta 1-0

39' Simone Inzaghi
MOTML: Simone Inzaghi.

Thank you very much Db...do you expect a text from me about myself instead of the "Lorem Ipsum"-thing????

Hi Stan

Yes, ideally that would be great if you can knock something together (doesnt have to be in english)

All,

That goes the same for everyone else too! and if you would like to have a real picture of yourself (rather than the comedy one i have picked out for you) please email it to me.

cheers ears

Atalanta Bergamo - Sampdoria 1-1

32' Zampagna 1-0
92' Flacchi 1-1

Motm: Donati

Livorno - Atalanta Bergamo 1-2

3' Donati 1-0 (pk)
39' Zampagna 2-0
69' Lucarelli 1-2

MOTM: Zampagna.

Db...one of these days, i'll provide you a text and maybe a picture of my son (i'm too ugly).

espanyol.jpg

RCD ESPANYOL NOTICIAS

PRIMERA & SEGUNDA FIXTURES ANNOUNCED...

LOS PERIQUITOS WELCOME FRENCH VISITORS...

link to official site

Stan and Db, what are your various ML settings on? ie Professional (game) Hard (the ML, transfers etc).

I'm beginning to think that i should have done this ML (with the default crew) towards the end of PES6. I lost every single game after the halfway break, including some serious thrashings and came second bottom :oops: To think, i was actually in the promotion race at one point. But div 2 is always very close. Oh yeah and i lost my 2 off season friendlies too :roll:

I've managed to bring in some more 'able' players, yet i still lost the first game of the new season. My only goal (the first in ages) was a bizarre own goal header from the keeper, from a FK crossed into the box.

hello proff,

i dont know if ive set them up correctly or not actually.

im gonna start on the 4* one (is that proff) e.g. not highest level but one underneath.

in exhibition games im reguarly struggling to score so am sure it'll be a test.

ive got trasfers frequency on normal (is this a bad idea ??!?)

and set it to the one under the hardest level for buying players etc..

i can always start again if any of these settings arent correct though, what do u think ?

db

Stan and Db, what are your various ML settings on? ie Professional (game) Hard (the ML, transfers etc).

I'm beginning to think that i should have done this ML (with the default crew) towards the end of PES6. I lost every single game after the halfway break, including some serious thrashings and came second bottom :oops: To think, i was actually in the promotion race at one point. But div 2 is always very close. Oh yeah and i lost my 2 off season friendlies too :roll:

I've managed to bring in some more 'able' players, yet i still lost the first game of the new season. My only goal (the first in ages) was a bizarre own goal header from the keeper, from a FK crossed into the box.
hahaha!

Hey Professor Nutmeg i'm having a hard time with my ML to, but when you get that first win after being beaten 5 times in a row you'll enjoy it so much, trust me! Thats where the fun comes from.

BTW i'm playing Professional level, Very Hard on the Master League and the growth curve turned of.

Also Professor Nutmeg what is your formation like with the default players? How do you use your players?

Just finished my third season and was crowned division 1 champions, To be honest I found it kinda easy. My first season in div 2 i didnt get promotion, second season went up, and then third season I won the league. The players Ive bought in arent really superstars either, heres my first choice 11.........

Cudicini
Mica Richards, Valeny, N.Jensen
Wilhellmsson, Steve Davis, Huddlestone, N'Zogbia
Krancjar
Lita Vagner Love

Also on my bench I have Pennant and Anderson from Porto.
Hello Chelsea4ever, welcome to the thread! :)

And congratulations on your division 1 champions triumph! Hopefuly I can start winning cups easily like you in the future ;)

You can change most in the off-season, such as game level and how hard the ML is in general. I had transfers set to normal and it seems, um, 'normal'. I was tempted to set it to low, but i reckon the com wouldn't look twice at your players.

Yeah 'Pro', is one below 'Top Player,' which is what i did, and it was a slog with the default crew.
I think you'll be fine with the talent you have in your squad. Plus i think they make Div2 harder, or perhaps it's just me :)

hello proff,

i dont know if ive set them up correctly or not actually.

im gonna start on the 4* one (is that proff) e.g. not highest level but one underneath.

in exhibition games im reguarly struggling to score so am sure it'll be a test.

ive got trasfers frequency on normal (is this a bad idea ??!?)

and set it to the one under the hardest level for buying players etc..

i can always start again if any of these settings arent correct though, what do u think ?

db
Hey denirobob i put the transfer frequency to Normal and I noticed quite a lot of teams buying players (like one or two). If you don't want that maybe you should go for the lowest one.

Also i've put it on the hardest level (Master League I think you mean) and it's a bit difficult to buy players. I've only managed to bring a handful in, in the past two seasons. Thats probaly because i have found the right players that i want in my team though. But when i comes to selling players your always going to get clubs who wants your plaers, whcih has been miracle for me (but not for my sqaud though lol).

Hope this helps.

You can change most in the off-season, such as game level and how hard the ML is in general. I had transfers set to normal and it seems, um, 'normal'. I was tempted to set it to low, but i reckon the com wouldn't look twice at your players.

Yeah 'Pro', is one below 'Top Player,' which is what i did, and it was a slog with the default crew.
I think you'll be fine with the talent you have in your squad. Plus i think they make Div2 harder, or perhaps it's just me :)
I don't really like change the difficulty during the off-season, i just leave it as it is and if i can't bring any players in, then thats that. But I think it's just me taking this game to seriously lol.

Also Burchet has been really useful for me in my second season. I bring on in the second as a WG and he creates havoc on the opposition defense!

hahaha!

when you get that first win after being beaten 5 times in a row you'll enjoy it so much.

Also Professor Nutmeg what is your formation like with the default players? How do you use your players?

Oh don't you worry, every goal i score is celebrated like a real life world cup goal....well almost. ;)

Formations: i began with a 4-1-4-1 which served me well for the first half of the season. 2 banks of four, with Stein acting as a Makelele behind the midfield 4 and Castello upfront on is own.

I'm trying a 4-3-1-2 now. Jaric (hopefully his defensive qualities and range passing will help from midfield) has moved into a flat line of 3 DMFs/CMFs, with an AMF behind 2 strikers.

My attacking 3 are newer siginings:

Prijor (AMF - Vitesse Arnhem)
Elia (CF - ADO Den Haag)
and former Maccabi Haifa flop and Genoa striker Danté Lopez (CF - Paraguay) Now plays for Crotone i think.

Oh don't you worry, every goal i score is celebrated like a real life world cup goal....well almost. ;)

Formations: i began with a 4-1-4-1 which served me well for the first half of the season. 2 banks of four, with Stein acting as a Makelele behind the midfield 4 and Castello upfront on is own.

I'm trying a 4-3-1-2 now. Jaric (hopefully his defensive qualities and range passing will help from midfield) has moved into a flat line of 3 DMFs/CMFs, with an AMF behind 2 strikers.

My attacking 3 are newer siginings:

Prijor (AMF - Vitesse Arnhem)
Elia (CF - ADO Den Haag)
and former Maccabi Haifa flop and Genoa striker Danté Lopez (CF - Paraguay) Now plays for Crotone i think.
Nice one Professor Nutmeg!

Jaric is a good player, with some special abilities for a defender, his kinda like Chivu, the left foot and good freekick ability ;) But i've never thought of using him as a DMF before maybe i might try him there some time.

You bought Elia, so how many more seasons do you think you could get out of him? :D He still looks a decent player (default stats wise).

p.s. I'll post how i use my team soon.

Elia caught my eye at Den Haag and of course he was cheap, so no probs swapping him with Ordaz. He's very young, so i could get some good mileage out of the fella.

I bought a RB, formerly captain Valery's position. So he's now joined man mountain Libermann at CB, allowing the shorter Jaric to move upfield a bit.

Yes go ahead. Thanks.
Looks good, well done!

Some more results of my ML, i've been using my day off to the fullest :mrgreen:

Juventus 3-0 Ascoli (Paro, Trezeguet, Marchionni)
Juve 2-0 Empoli (Nedved, Trezeguet)
cupmatch ascoli 0-0 juve (through 1-2 on aggregate)
Reggina 0 -3 Juve (Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi)

Nedved is both my topassister and topscorer..

Well played

Do you play with fatigue turned off ? Im just asking because there seems to be a few players popping up thats scored in consecutive matches

I play on "professional" level with the hardest ML settings with growth but with the growth curve turned off...it's pretty hard...also started with only 3500 PES and high transfer frequency..

If it's too difficult to transfer players, i will change the settings...i 've put high transfer frequnecy because i hope that the CPU will buy some of my players....

This is just a sily question, but what should i set in the options of master league if i want the players i bougt in PES-SHop appear in Master League mode?

I picked No in "Hidden Players/Classics" but i'm in the second season and until now i never saw a PES-Shop player in negotiations :eh:

You need to pick 'Yes'.

Well played

Do you play with fatigue turned off ? Im just asking because there seems to be a few players popping up thats scored in consecutive matches

Thanks.

I have fatigue turned on. I manage my energies :mrgreen:. Mainly though, in the second division you only have to play one game a week, and sometimes there's even a rest week. Add to that, my players have a good stamina rating.

- My latest ML results, had my first transfer window. Sent Guzman on loan to Fiorentina, that's all.

Atalanta Juventus 0-1 Trezeguet
Juventus - Besiktas 3-0 Trezeguet Trezeguet Del Piero

Italian League Division 2 2006 Season

delpiero.jpg

Del Piero helps promote Juventus back to Serie B

League

1 Juventus........31
2 Ascoli.............27
3 Reggina.........23
4 Catania..........20
5 Parma............20
6 AC Cesena......16
7 Genoa............14
8 FC Sicily..........5

My first season in my PES6 Master League sees me rock bottom of the table, with not a single win in the league! I drew five games and lost nine! Juventus eventually ran away with the league, with Del Piero being the best player in the league. I got 5-1 thrashing from them in Div2 Cup and a 4-0 beaten on the last game of the season too!

Division 2 Top Scorer: Del Piero (10)
Division 2 Assist Leader: Pecchia (4)
Division 2 Overall Best Player: Del Piero (7.2)

Division 2 Cup

I was drawn with Juventus in the first round of the Division Cup, which was a bitch! I unsurprisingly lost the round, 5-1 on egg. I got a 3-1 beaten in the first-leg, at home and got beat 2-0 in the second-leg.

In the final Cup it was Juventus vs. Ascoli. Juventus won it by 2 goals to 0.

Div2 Cup Top Scorer: Trezeguet (5)
Div2 Cup Assist Leader: Camoranesi (3)
Div2 Cup Overall Best Player: Camoranesi (7.0)

Firmani.jpg

Firmani signs for the Syracuse club

Transfers

Had to sell three of my players and release on just to keep me in the ML. Only managed to get Firmani, from Lazio, as my only transfer of the season, which i luckly got ona free transfer. His a decent enough player, who's can play as a DMF and can also play as a CB, should slot nicley in midfeild next to Dodo.

Mid Season Transfers - None

Off-Season Transfers

IN:

Minanda (FC Sicily) -------> FC Porto - 2818

Celestine (FC Sicily) -------> Rangers – 2483

Zaccheri (FC Sicily) -------> Newcastle United - 1321

Iganazio --------> Released

OUT:

Firmani (DMF/CB) (SS Lazio) ---------> Free Transfer (3 Year Contract)

Season 2007 Squad

Goalkeeper

Ilario
ita.gif

Lorenzo
ita.gif

Defender

Stefano
ita.gif

Jarrado
ita.gif

Liberte
sen.gif

Roberto
ita.gif

Leone
ita.gif

Gillian
rsa.gif

Midfielder

Dodo
ita.gif

Firmani
ita.gif

Eugenio
ita.gif

Franceschini
ita.gif

Flavio
ita.gif

Settimio
ita.gif

Ferrari
ita.gif

Forward

Orlando
ita.gif

Burchet
ita.gif

Ambrosi
ita.gif

Castolo
bra.gif

Hamidi
mar.gif

Funds: 1974
Team Salary: 8028

Nice overview, very unlucky with the results though.

You will need good results stringer...running out of money...i hopeyou can win a couple of training matches in the off-season period...

Whatever you lot do, dont put your transfer on 1 star, as no team buys at all, not even your players

I'm not sure on what level I have to put my transfer frequency, I really want the cpu to buy my players but I don't want to overdo it....

i say 2 stars, 3 is just crazy, teams buy stupid etc, gets a bit rubbish really

Back
Top Bottom