The Master League adventures thread

Re: The PES6 Master League Thread

Nice site, prof :applause:

Perhaps we can draft Charlie Connolly in to follow the exploits of Vaduz in the Zentral Liga for a season?

Good luck!

@db: That sounds like a good idea to me.

SB, at the expense of sounding dumb, how do i open 2 OFs in one PES6 editor? is that possible? You said open my OF in the editor then import/open Jeff's. How does that work? cheers :)
Go to File, then go Open OF2:

Then choose JeffT's option file.

After that click on a player and you'll be able to overwrite over a player by going to Import OF2:

Ok, i've done enough waiting around. I've begun! \\:o/

After considering many MLs (some of which i will do at a later stage) i went with one i had been thinking about for along time. I went with the default crew and the only team i think kind of represents them pretty well, due to their minnow status and multi-national squad, are.....

Ten Man Vaduz Snatch Victory On Opening Day
Brilliant site mate! :)

Did you find the right kit on the edit mode to fit FC Vaduz kit?

Hi Proff,

nice site mate. i like the way you are finding Vaduz players that suit the nationalities too.

Your obvious capablilities in putting together a good looking site has got me thinking about the ML portal.

I think it might be best and simpler for each of the chaps on here to have a page with with some info about them (written by themselves) with links to the various ML's they have currently got going, are planning to do and also have done in the past.

This could then also contain all past titles/trophies won etc.. , Favourite players etc..

Can i open this reworked idea up to the floor ???

When i get a mo, i'll stick up a redesigned layout so you can see what i mean (using yourself Proff as the guinea pig if i may :)

cheers

db
Good idea mate. :)

I'll get back to you when i have time, i'm currently focusing on my studies so i won't have time to play PES6 or go on the internet at the moment.

Peace.

Fabulous idea Prof...
Since i've read Charlie Conolly's bookStamping Grounds about Lichtenstein's qualification round for the 1998 World Cup i have much admiration for players of so-called football minnows.
All the players of that Lichtenstein national team except Mario Frick (who still plays in Italy) were amateurs and had "real professions". i remeber that one of the players had a vineyard and that Lichtenstein had to play against Spain in october when it's harvest time for the grapes...virtually all his team mates where helping him the days before the match, but still he did not make it...i imagine star players like Beckham, Ronaldinho, Henry, Ballack...picking grapes.

And yes very good site (once again).
Currently playing the World Cup with Paraguay after ending first in the South-American qualication round. I'm in a group with Turkey (1-0 win) South Africa and Switzerland.

After that WC i will continue my Atalanta ML (and i will buy a couple of Paraguayan players...found a couple of gems).

One question for a later ML with the default crew (as FC Brussels, my favourite team): is it possible to change the appearance of the default players???? If it is possible, how???
Changed their name and nationality with the OF-Editor, but Brussels has quite a lot of black players and i want them really black...it would be rather stupid to have a Gambian side back with Stremer's appearance.

PS: Stringer: good luck with the studies my friend...

Db, don't know if this appropriate but about some of the players that you want to create:

Mémé Tchité has the triple nationality: DR Congo, Burundi or Belgium. He is lightning quick and should have special ability on on one scorer.

Jamaicque Vandamme is a player with good dribbling and speed dribble stats but he's very inconsistent.

Orlando Engelaar has good technique but misses lots of big opportunities.

If this is not appropriate, i'm very sorry..

hello mate

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner.

Jeff has already created these into the op file, but im sure he'd find your info useful, thanks.

btw - whilst looking for a pic of Vandamme, i stumbled across a site where he is something of a gay icon :shock:

db

ps - sorry, god knows wht the site isnt working again at the mo. currently says "bandwidth limit exceeded" which is odd now its not hosting the actual op file ??!

One question for a later ML with the default crew (as FC Brussels, my favourite team): is it possible to change the appearance of the default players???? If it is possible, how???
Changed their name and nationality with the OF-Editor, but Brussels has quite a lot of black players and i want them really black...it would be rather stupid to have a Gambian side back with Stremer's appearance.
With a little bit of fiddling about, yes. SB has already explained how to import players across, you'll need to know that.

1) Make a copy of your latest option file, so you have two. Let's call them File A and File B.
2) Open File A in Compulsion's editor, and open File B as OF2.
3) Choose a team you want to temporarily overwrite. It could be any team at all, pick Arsenal or anyone, just as long as it is a team you can edit via in-game editing.
4) Make sure there are 23 players (same amount as the Defaults) in that squad. Now double-click on the first player, click Import (OF2) as SB said, select <ML Default> at the top of the new window and double-click the first default player (probably Ivarov). Make sure "import everything" is selected at the top.
5) Repeat that until all 23 players have been replaced by the 23 Default players.
6) Save File A.

7) Now run PES6 using File A as your option file. Go to the in-game editing menu, edit player, select the team you 'overwrote', and you will see that all the default players are in there, ready to be edited.

8 ) Edit to your heart's content; appearances, goal celebs, commentary names, whatever you want. Then save the option file and quit.

9) So now you have your future ML team in File A, all edited, but they're in the wrong team! Open up File B (the file we didn't edit) and this time open File A as OF2.
10) Now you can import the edited players fron File A to overwrite the ACTUAL default players in File B. Save File B and use File B as your option file.

Hope that makes sense.

PS: Stringer: good luck with the studies my friend...
Thanks Stan.

About the changing of default players appeareance you can do it through the DKZ studio, but there isn't a proper working one for PES6.

There is also a PES5 option file editor (by Yannick) where you can edit players apperance on your PC, but i'm not sure if his making one for this version of the game.

EDIT: oh, nerf seems to know a way around editing the default players appearances.

Good idea DB, go ahead.

Cheers Nerf and SB for the info. And yeah the kit is very simple. The current Adidas template, like Liverpool's home kit. Take a look at Matt here ;) The away strip is black.
FCV_LCV_17.jpg

Stan, i thought Vaduz would be perfect for the Default ML players. When you look at the nationalities of the actual team, they are very varied: South Americans, central, southern and eastern European etc, just as diverse as the crew. I actually edited Stein to a Liechtensteiner (from Irish) for reasons you may have read on my web page (opting to play for his country of birth ;) ). I wanted at least one. There are only 2 in the real Vaduz squad Oh and Matt too, who i always change to Brazilian and add the cmf, ss and sb positions for him, because he's so versatile.
I also wanted to set the training ground as the home stadium, lol because it has all the trees and grass etc in the background and it's about as quiet.

Now, when you create a team, you can edit the strip, emblem, chants etc at any time. You don't have to wait until the end of the season as per before.

Good start of the season for newly promoted Atalanta:

Newly promoted Begamo side Atalanta have begun the new season in the eastern Mediteranean division one rather good with a(n) (unfortunate) draw and a home win.

Galatasaray - Atalanta 1-1

19' Ventola
83' Ariati (own goalà

MOTM: Marek Heinz.

Atalanta - Torino 1-0

4' Tissone

MOTM: Giulio Migliaco

Jeff, or anyone else who might know, i have a question. I imported a few players from Jeff's OF2 and swapped them with a few PESU players in the editor. Those players have the correct age in edit mode, but when you look at them in the ML, they have the age of the players they were swapped with. Is there any way to correct this? Perhaps redo it a different way? Find a player with the same age? Ta.

Jeff, or anyone else who might know, i have a question. I imported a few players from Jeff's OF2 and swapped them with a few PESU players in the editor. Those players have the correct age in edit mode, but when you look at them in the ML, they have the age of the players they were swapped with. Is there any way to correct this? Perhaps redo it a different way? Find a player with the same age? Ta.

I've never seen or encountered this problem before but I shall look into it, can I just confirm the ages are wrong when after changing the players you started a new ML?

no, i had already started an ML. Do you think that's it? I'll have a look to see what ages they are if i start a new one, just to check.

EDIT: Yup, that's it, a new ML sees them at the correct age. Sorted. :)

I'm finally having a go at ML again. With the surprise choise of Juventus.. It's a good team in the game, but luckily i'm not too good yet not to use them.

Started in the second division, for obvious reasons.

Juventus - Atalanta
1-0 Trezeguet (Camoranesi)

Besiktas-Juventus
1-0 Kleberson
1-1 Chiellini (Nedved)
1-2 Nedved (Camoranesi)

Started a ML with St. Etienne. Currently 3rd 3 points behind Lyon and Rennes, level on points above me. Piquionne is a god damn machine!

I managed a signing in the transfer window. More about that later. Anyway, when i brought him on as a sub, on his debut, Brackley said something like "it's his first game for the club since his transfer, but how well will he fare?" :D

Hi fellas,

Here is the revamped ML portal idea - (best viewed in IE)

http://www.mnfootball.info/ml_portal/ml_proffnutmeg.html

Im having to temporarily host it on my other site whilst i try and sort out the bandwidth issue on proevosoccer.info

Now that stringer, stan, don and grunge have also begun their pes6 ml journey's, perhaps chaps you'd be kind enough to send me relevant info/links so i can build your respective pages

cheers

db

I see everyone already started a Master League for a longer term, I'm still finishing some stuff and after this test week I'm having right now I'll probably start a definitive ML aswell.

Hi fellas,

Here is the revamped ML portal idea - (best viewed in IE)

http://www.mnfootball.info/ml_portal/ml_proffnutmeg.html

Im having to temporarily host it on my other site whilst i try and sort out the bandwidth issue on proevosoccer.info

Now that stringer, stan, don and grunge have also begun their pes6 ml journey's, perhaps chaps you'd be kind enough to send me relevant info/links so i can build your respective pages

cheers

db

What do you consider relevant info?

Anyway Latest results of my ML, it's going quite well.

Juventus - Galatasaray
1-0 Del Piero
2-0 Del Piero

Messina - Juventus
0-1 Nedved
1-1 Kovac own goal
1-2 Bojinov

Cup match
Juventus Ascoli
0-1 Don't remember
1-1 C Zanetti
2-1 Bojinov

Db, same question as Don...i would gladly help you but i'm not into those fancy things like the Prof's website...i actually saw Armstrong on the moon live and in black and white...

Be careful with Stringer's link...i got myself a nice virus with that link (no hard feelings Stringer).

Db, same question as Don...i would gladly help you but i'm not into those fancy things like the Prof's website...i actually saw Armstrong on the moon live and in black and white...

Be careful with Stringer's link...i got myself a nice virus with that link (no hard feelings Stringer).
LOL!

Works fine for me. Anybody else having problems with the link?

-

When denirobob said relevant info, he means about your ML, not a website or anything.

Hi Stan, Don...

The usual things... e.g. marital status, inside leg measurement etc...... ;)

Serioulsy, as SB points out the same basic info really.....

History - which ML clubs you have used (from pes1 to pes6)

e.g. stan you have used Palermo, Sochaux etc...

Achievements - which trophies you have won (pes1 to pes6)

e.g. Div2 cup, Masters Cup etc...

Fav Players (pes1 - pes6)

Then on the section called "ABOUT ME" just some information about yourself. you can write whatever you want (in any language you want!)

hope that makes sense

db

Yes go ahead. Thanks.
Looks good, well done!

Some more results of my ML, i've been using my day off to the fullest :mrgreen:

Juventus 3-0 Ascoli (Paro, Trezeguet, Marchionni)
Juve 2-0 Empoli (Nedved, Trezeguet)
cupmatch ascoli 0-0 juve (through 1-2 on aggregate)
Reggina 0 -3 Juve (Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi)

Nedved is both my topassister and topscorer..

Back
Top Bottom