The Master League adventures thread

Re: The PES6 Master League Thread

I edited the default crew in PES4, changing everything about them from name to appearance to stats, including dropping almost every stat by around 25 points, and giving them C injuries and 1 or 2 for consistency and things like that. Basically making them the worst group of pub-team players ever to grace Pro Evo by some distance. Now that was a challenge! I shared the option file with a friend and we each attempted our own ML with it, it was a real struggle every single match just to fight for a gutsy draw. It took each of us several attempts just to get to the second season without going bankrupt.

Great fun, though it's an idea that should come with a health warning (particularly the health of your control pads).

Hello mates,

Still didn't played PES6, looking forward to it. Where can I find Jeff's OF?

Thanks!

Alright hey guys, new to the forums and I have a question regarding ML, when I first start off wityh any team I have people like Ordaz etc., and it is extremely hard to win or even draw with these players, any tips or anything would be real appreciated.

Well, if you want to start an ML with the real set of players, you need to buy that option from the PES Shop (Don't ask me why you have to buy it - it should be the other way round...)

If you're going for the default crew, you've just got to keep plugging away until you can bring in fresh blood. You shouldn't worry about winning games at the start - just make yourself difficult to beat and see if you can nick a goal from set pieces. As the money comes in you can improve your squad and take it from there.

Did not know that you could edit the default crew...
I'll change their name and nationality and do a Ml with my favourite team FC Brussels...problem is that apart from the goal keeper (very, very good) the default players are too good...that's a project for a later ML...
I'm doing a similar thing to you Stan.

I'm going to change some of the default names to Italian names, then change their nationalities....also i'm going to change their injury value to Bs (and some Cs).
including dropping almost every stat by around 25 points, and giving them C injuries and 1 or 2 for consistency and things like that. Basically making them the worst group of pub-team players ever to grace Pro Evo by some distance. Now that was a challenge!
Think i might try that.

EDIT: Think i might just drop the stats by 5 or 10.

Thanks for the health warning lol!

Thanks for the help Butcher Fan.

evening chaps,

just wanted to let you know that jeff's version 2 op file will be available tomorrow.

nerf is very kindly hosting it once again and it can be found at the same link as before - http://www.proevosoccer.info

i am currently updating the site, giving info on the vast majority of the players that have been created. this info will soon be available from the actual club pages, but in the meantime you can find it here.

http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_england.html
http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_france.html
http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_italy.html
http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_holland.html
http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_spain.html
http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_other.html

enjoy your master leagues! (please let me know which team you are going to use, if you'd like a page on the ML portal, thanks)

db

New version (v2) of the file is now uploaded, sorry for the delay. If you had downloaded it between now and db's last post, it was the old one - please get it again! :)

Perhaps do it by a -% rather than just by points.

Speaking of which, Terry, how did you adjust your passing stats - was it just "short pass speed" and did you do it by +% or by points?

Just Short Pass Speed and Long Pass Speed by %. Bizarrely, I found increasing accuracy actually made players give the ball away! It looked like they were trying to play much more difficult passes, and they were snapped up by the the opposition.

My worry with increasing by % is that instead of uniform improvement, the best players benefit more than the average, but I'm testing as I go along with Racing and it doesn't seem there's an obvious chasm.

I'm all over Jeff's OF! ;)

So i was just going to start a ML with a custom team....has anyone been there yet? Quite a bit of new stuff.

When you make a custom team you are presented with about 15-20 made up teams (i'm guessing for those having dificulties thinking of who to play as) although it does include teams of the zodiac eg FC Scorpio, lol. There are a few however which look as if they could be normal teams from respective countries (Spain, Italy, USA, Japan etc)

What i found most pleasing though is that you can set your type of chants. British, Italian, Dutch, German, Eastern European, Asian etc etc. Each one has 5 different variations which are played randomly during a game. And they actually sound authentic. British sounds just like a Premiership crowd for example. It think it's a nice touch :)

Jeff, or anyone else who might know. Is there a way of getting a select amount of teams from your latest OF and adding them to my current OF? For example if i want to add just CSKA and Shakhtar. Perhaps by using a spreadsheet?

The one that says: PESInfo Option File 1? I could have sworn there was a PesInfo OF 2 there when I looked earlier, and the text file was longer.

Or I dreamed it - that really would be worrying.....8-[

hi

i think it must be your machine caching mate. it def says PESInfo Option File 2 - English Language version, as i reuploaded the altered page yesterday eve.

the op file is the same named zip file as before

db

Jeff, or anyone else who might know. Is there a way of getting a select amount of teams from your latest OF and adding them to my current OF? For example if i want to add just CSKA and Shakhtar. Perhaps by using a spreadsheet?
You have to import players from the new option file into the your option file.

So if you want CSKA in your option file, you have import each players over a team of players (remember to take out the international players). Shouldn't take that long mate.

You have to import players from the new option file into the your option file.

So if you want CSKA in your option file, you have import each players over a team of players (remember to take out the international players). Shouldn't take that long mate.

Cheers for the response SB. So for example, would i have my PES6 OF in Mem card slot 1 and the other OF in mem card slot 2 and then import CSKA players from slot 2 into my OF?

Also, does it literally overwrite players? Eg, if i import CSKA players, over the other league c team/baldy players?

Ta :)

You have to do it through Complusion's PES6 Editor, not on your memory card.

So for example CSKA is on JeffT's option file and you want to overwrite them over PES United. You import JeffT's option file onto yours...click on a PES United player like Romaldino, then import V. Love over him. You keep on doing that until you fill the whole CSKA team into PES United....You might have some PES United players left, just transfer them into the free player pool or into WE United...if you don't and you need need more players to overwrite over, then simply transfer a WE United player (or other unused players) into the PES United team.

Then you can chnge the name of PES United into CSKA Moscow, change their badge and edit their kits in game.

So i was just going to start a ML with a custom team....has anyone been there yet? Quite a bit of new stuff.

When you make a custom team you are presented with about 15-20 made up teams (i'm guessing for those having dificulties thinking of who to play as) although it does include teams of the zodiac eg FC Scorpio, lol. There are a few however which look as if they could be normal teams from respective countries (Spain, Italy, USA, Japan etc)

What i found most pleasing though is that you can set your type of chants. British, Italian, Dutch, German, Eastern European, Asian etc etc. Each one has 5 different variations which are played randomly during a game. And they actually sound authentic. British sounds just like a Premiership crowd for example. It think it's a nice touch :)
Thats sounds really good! :)

As soon as I got my hands on the new file I'll start a definitive Master League. Thanks for the info db.

Edit: I saw a mistake at the Dutch section mate at Timmi Johansens bio you put Tarvarjarvi's picture. Here's a link to Johansen: http://www.sc-heerenveen.nl/web/show/id=41702/dbid=52956/typeofpage=41436

Great work though:)

hi mate

thanks for spotting that - http://www.proevosoccer.info/missing_players_holland.html#TimmiJohansen

now rectified! (along with Ligue 1, Prem & Erivdivsie linked up)

best regards

db

Handy tip for anyone doing stat edits using the PES6 Editor - make sure you tick the Created Player box so that the new players coming through also get the benefit.

I assume the new players are the first 100 in Jeff's OF. What about all the "<Unused Player#3367>" - can they be edited or are they just Konami Zombie's?

Where can i see how much Goals someone scored since he joined the Club, how long he is in the Club, etc. ? I havent found something like that yet.

Db, don't know if this appropriate but about some of the players that you want to create:

Mémé Tchité has the triple nationality: DR Congo, Burundi or Belgium. He is lightning quick and should have special ability on on one scorer.

Jamaicque Vandamme is a player with good dribbling and speed dribble stats but he's very inconsistent.

Orlando Engelaar has good technique but misses lots of big opportunities.

If this is not appropriate, i'm very sorry..

I'm quite impressed by v2 of Jeff's file, and I'm tempted to start an ML soonish. I'm thinking of starting one with match mode players and starting in div 1, perhaps in France or Germany, just to run until the first major PC patch comes out (the Evolution patch sounds good).

Ultimately I want to do an all-Spanish ML with the default lot, but I might have an 'intermediary' ML first.

SB, at the expense of sounding dumb, how do i open 2 OFs in one PES6 editor? is that possible? You said open my OF in the editor then import/open Jeff's. How does that work? cheers :)

Ok, i've done enough waiting around. I've begun! \\:o/

After considering many MLs (some of which i will do at a later stage) i went with one i had been thinking about for along time. I went with the default crew and the only team i think kind of represents them pretty well, due to their minnow status and multi-national squad, are.....

Ten Man Vaduz Snatch Victory On Opening Day

Hi Proff,

nice site mate. i like the way you are finding Vaduz players that suit the nationalities too.

Your obvious capablilities in putting together a good looking site has got me thinking about the ML portal.

I think it might be best and simpler for each of the chaps on here to have a page with with some info about them (written by themselves) with links to the various ML's they have currently got going, are planning to do and also have done in the past.

This could then also contain all past titles/trophies won etc.. , Favourite players etc..

Can i open this reworked idea up to the floor ???

When i get a mo, i'll stick up a redesigned layout so you can see what i mean (using yourself Proff as the guinea pig if i may :)

cheers

db

Back
Top Bottom