The Last Of Us

The DLC is short but very good. Finished it in 4 hours playing survivor difficulty and no hints or helps at all (the way you really experience fear and anxiety). The story is great and fills the original one, specially Ellie character gets even better.

yup im glad tho there is nothing extra twist in it, just pure character development, damn Naughty Dog can make much more real characters than Hollywood does

recommended for everyone who liked the main story
i finished it around 2 hours on normal

i still dont get it why Ellie wanted to save the world so bad even with the cost of her life, i know shes already felt dead after the bite but death never came for her, maybe she find a reason to live for...and the reason is Joel? and thats why she accepted his lie in the end?

Last edited:
Looking forward to playing the prologue. I'll wait for a large price drop though. $15 is too expensive for a 2 hour experience.

Last edited:
Finished The Last Stand DLC, again incredible story telling.
Took me 2 and half hours to complete.

Not much of an actual game but really adds the full experience and well worth playing if you have completed Last of Us.
I really recommend people who are worried about playing it to play it.

More confirmation: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04...stered-for-ps4-leaked-by-sonys-own-psn-store/

Dmr1cnC.png

1080663671.jpg

Last edited:
60 bucks! Fuck me! Seems as though that price should be heavily discounted if you already own the PS3 version.

If they don't make a discount plan for the owners of the ps3 version it can be one of the biggest rip offs in game history.

Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards
Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
Includes all DLC packs: over $30 in value
In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director

Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.

20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U.S.

The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.

No way in hell that they're getting another full payout from me. Would have thought that they would somehow implement a big discount if you allready bought the game on PS3. Disappointed.

A few higher res textures and maybe some AA, but nothing more than a spit and shine and cashing in.

Exactly. It may look slightly better but the story will still be the same and Ellie will still have Joel's Bloater child, which gets killed by another infected at the end... Still for those that haven't played the game it'll be a treat.

Probably the funniest pre-order bonus I have ever read:

"increased crafting and healing speeds in the campaign, and increased reload speed and clip capacity for select weapons"

Last edited:
Probably the funniest pre-order bonus I have ever read:

"increased crafting and healing speeds in the campaign, and increased reload speed and clip capacity for select weapons"

Someone tell Sony it's better to earn all that stuff from the first play-through(s) of games, which in turn adds to the replay value...

Back
Top Bottom