The Last Of Us

:LOL:
PlasticThriftyAtlanticridleyturtle.gif

Its just a tiny cut-scene, too early to tell. I'm gonna not buy the DLC, sell my PS3 copy, wait for a reduction in the PS4 version price and get it remastered with the DLC included. I think it'll be worth it, PS4 games look miles better than they do on compressed videos.

£35 for the PS4 version on Zavvi, ordered mine earlier. Release date down as 25th July.

Yeah I enjoyed it on PS3. I initially didn't think it lived up to the immense hype and reviews, but having played through it twice it is a great game.

TBH it was a rarity for me that I felt it had lived up to it within the first 10-20 minutes even, maybe the fact I'd bought a PS3 from England and flown back with it in my case to Sweden specifically for this game helped me love it ;)

Pathetic, devs need to take a stand like CD Projekt Red have:

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/06/cd...onference-witcher-3-news-and-reveals-round-up

Iwinski moved on to show slides of the box art and made some pointed comments about baffling retail editions with multiple pre-order bonuses and different additional side-missions. At CD Projekt Red, they apparently find that kind of thing a bit crass and confusing, so with The Witcher 3 everybody gets the same game with the same internal content.

God those pre order bonus' are a huge turn off. May as well throw in infinite ammo and god mode pre order unlocks and be done.

Don't see much difference to be honest, but then again TLOU was out of this world on the PS3. Could not believe it was my old black box giving me those graphics. :)

Back
Top Bottom