The great tea mass debate.

You can get all the goodness out of a teabag with boing water and squeezing the shit out of it. The official brewing time for a teabag is three minuets, sometimes I play by those rules.

Why use water at all?

Boil milk. Teabag it for a minute. Squeeze gently for 30 seconds. Enjoy.

The thread is full of people that dip their teabags for only 20 seconds making the tea extremely weak and unmanly. Maybe this thread should be named "The great water with slight tea flavour debate"!
^This.

English are supposed to be the connoisseurs of tea-making, yet you guys can't even brew your tea properly!

That sounds quite painful.

Why use water at all?

That last bit would be impossible :PUKE:

Unless you're talking about some revolutionary chocolate infusion?

Why use water at all?

Boil 2L milk , put 100ml yogurt on it , leave it for around 12 hours like that and than you gonna have 2L yogurt ! is this what you want to say ?

I have literally never had any form of tea apart from ice tea...

I don't really drink tea, but if I was to have a cuppa it would be some fruity kind with sugar and no milk. I don't get why poeple pollute the tea with dairy products...

Tea without Brownies is not so good.

spongebob-pinky-out.jpg

You don´t need sugar, the brownie will help you.

Last edited:
I had a tea last night with half a packet of biscuits, i had to stop myself from eating the whole packet!

Crazy addictive tea and biscuits.

Here in the Netherlands it is illegal by law to have more than one biscuit with coffee or tea.

I drink a shed load of Yorkshire tea, black obviously, then strain my urine through a sock. I opt for butter or clotted cream should I feel fancy. I find the traditional methods to be the best.

Back
Top Bottom