The great tea mass debate.

Lovely PG Tips. No sugar - sugar's for coffee. Tea doesn't need it, it's not bitter.

When are we going to have a cup of tea and a Battlefield again Jay? Team BFFS is missing you.

Lovely PG Tips. No sugar - sugar's for coffee. Tea doesn't need it, it's not bitter.

When are we going to have a cup of tea and a Battlefield again Jay? Team BFFS is missing you.

I know this is about tea but coffee doesn't need sugar or milk if it's done right. It shouldn't be bitter. I'm not bitter.

I gave her that stuffed animal you see in the picture. She's Canadian, Canadians used to love tea, specially black tea. However, there was a trend toward more coffe later in the 80s. They have finally realized that coffee is better.

I know this is about tea but coffee doesn't need sugar or milk if it's done right. It shouldn't be bitter. I'm not bitter.
:) I agree, and usually enjoy "proper" coffee (Pact sell quite nice stuff, freshly roasted and delivered)... But there's a (shameful) joy to be had out of something from Starbucks that's sweet enough to induce diabetes.

Best post since I've been back (the last month I think). :D

Like your men.

:CONFUSE:

saucehonome.png

I thought they were lying on a yellow bed sharing a long blue pillow.
And the space between them was for you.

Last edited:
I have not been enjoying my normal tea drinking tea duties as of late. My loving wife mistakenly bought Pg tips to my extreme disappointed and I seem to be enduring it's weaker taste for what seems to be an eternity.

Back
Top Bottom