The estranged Chelsea fan thread

Yes, that is because I AM A FAN. Is that a crime? Sorry that I don't know Drogba personally - maybe you could text him and ask him what he thinks of the Chelsea fiasco seeing as you are a pro and all.

Come on, why do you react like that???? I never said i was a pro...but i think i have enough empathy to think like somebody who acts professionally in his profession....
Of course you are a fan, so am i...but surely you must understand what i want to say with the example i used about Scholes.

PS: i was merely stating an opinion...sorry if i offended you.

PPS: Gianluca Vialli & Gabriele Marcotti "The Italian Job" by Bantam Press
ISBN: 9780593057124

Alain: are you sure that Drogba will not give 100% till the end of the season????

No, sure he will give 100% but what i wanted to say that we might not see the real drogba,the Drogba who played last year even if he was injured,the Drogba running everywhere,i think the timing of his words was not good.
What will be now the reaction of his team mate?of the crowd when he'll play at home?

ps i was asking you for a website where i can buy theses books
but thanks anyway

Come on, why do you react like that???? I never said i was a pro...but i think i have enough empathy to think like somebody who acts professionally in his profession....
Of course you are a fan, so am i...but surely you must understand what i want to say with the example i used about Scholes.

PS: i was merely stating an opinion...sorry if i offended you.

PPS: Gianluca Vialli & Gabriele Marcotti "The Italian Job" by Bantam Press
ISBN: 9780593057124

Alain: are you sure that Drogba will not give 100% till the end of the season????

You didn't offend me mate. It's all cool. :)

It's not Schalke who's talking to you but someone who likes Schalke a lot.
I have to work this evening, but i hope i can see at least the second half of that match.
Usually i'm a bit of a Chelsea fan because i like Chelsea a lot, but this evening i will support Schalke. The reason??? Schalke are one of the biggest teams in Germany but they are a sleeping giant...a very auto-destructive team and i like that...Spurs, Schalke, Barcelona (well not now), Inter, Feyenoord, Leeds for some reason i love these teams.
This said i don't think Schalke can pose much of a problem to Chelsea because they usually perform bad in the CL...

Schalke have never won on English soil. But i'm not one for stats.

I understand they have quite a few injuries too. No Terry or A. Cole for Chelsea though. I hope Bridge plays at left back rather than Ben Haim.

I just watched MOTD and saw Chelsea slaughtering Man City.
Great football.
Great performance by Lampard, Drogba and the rest of the team.
Chelsea are still among the title contenders for me...

Back
Top Bottom