the all things E3 thread - July 10-13

You make a good point here lionel, but I still think MS isnt stupid enough to assume its winning/won the war. They will do whatever it takes to push the 360 out there further.

I haven't got doubts that Halo 3 Gameplay will be amazing but the graphics man. what is going on with that?

they just not giving me that wow factor.

I haven't got doubts that Halo 3 Gameplay will be amazing but the graphics man. what is going on with that?

they just not giving me that wow factor.

Are you serious? It looks sensational. It is stylised for the Halo Universe and it fits in perfectly with the previous two games. It wasn't going to look, for an artistic perspective, much different than Halo 1 and 2. What it does though is take that style and improve it 100%. I wasn't expecting much, but even I am seriously impressed.

I really wasnt impressed with Microsoft's conference. The focus on games we already know about and have seen was dissapointing. For me the 3 game demo's that were impressive were COD4, Resi 5 and Assassins Creed, all multiplatform.

I'd hoped for them to do a 2008 reel of games.

All the Xbox fans, what was your take?

Most of the future games we will see will be fromt he developers themselves

True, but overall that lead to a very poor conference. Guess I got my hopes up, seeing as Microsoft put on the best show last year.

I would have liked to have seen a little more "future" releases, however I can completely understand the route MS took. They have X07 coming up in a few months time, I would imagine more announcements at their own show where they can't lose the spotlight to anything Sony/Nintendo do.

We don't know what "unknown" announcements Sony and Nintendo will have, there could be none. The only difference is that we haven't seen much of the Sony releases so it will feel more fresh.

The atmosphere was lacking at the MS event, I am hyped for the future releases though. Shit loads of games to satisfy every gamer throughout 2007.

What was up with that silly shiny silver glowing each time you're looking at someone in Assassins Creed? Completely blows the immersion for me, I really hope it's some kind of option because it looks shit compared to the rest which IMO is stunning.......

What was up with that silly shiny silver glowing each time you're looking at someone in Assassins Creed? Completely blows the immersion for me, I really hope it's some kind of option because it looks shit compared to the rest which IMO is stunning.......

Very true, that glowing makes it look lke ghost recon or something.

Just saw a video for Scene it for 360, a quiz game. The microsoft rep said they developed the a new controller which is supposed to be the first for the whole family. It EXACTLY like the controllers for the Buzz games on PS2. Pathetic.

Scene It

i second that. kinda puts me off the game now. :(

i second that. kinda puts me off the game now. :(

They invest massive resources on the history of the period, even going to the extent of hiring two historians as I recall, they invest a huge amount of time and money getting all aspects right, clothing, weapons, locations, buildings, etc, etc, they create a hugely immersive, HUD free, icon free gaming system to further draw in the gamer, then they spoil the whole fucking thing by making every NPC character turn into a silvery, shimmery, ghostly fucking ugly shitty thing when you look at them, completely inane, insane, mundane game development :(

Dude, can't you make one post and edit it? I appreciate the updates but it's a pain in the arse to have to scroll through two news pages to read ten words.

The Wiimote-and-Nunchuck-in-one sounds interesting, don't see how that can work. :eh:

Back
Top Bottom