the all things E3 thread - July 10-13

hopefully sony will do us a favour.

MGS4 trailer on the PS Store later today.

The footage of the games was awesome but dissapointed at no price drop.
I have money to buy another xbox 360 but keep waiting for this new improved machine lol.

I will be posting min by min news at the live tv showing of Sonys press conference tommorow afternoon.

Its great they are showing all the System and game companys live conferences on tv over here.
Just sucks about the advert breaks.

The whole conference was about games coming out this year and they showed the numbers at the start just to show with these games and previous sales they don't have to price drop it yet.

But like i said it says on the ticker about the Elite going to $399

the Killzone 2 two hour event is up shortly.

Chris Paul is the cover athlete for NBA 2K8.

Last edited:
They havent actually played the game yet so if its anything like the 1st one I wont be bothering with this.. ill stick to Halo 3.

they watched as the devs played the game.

Devs playing a game vs Actual critics and gamers playing the game = a huge difference... of course the Devs would want to try and show the game as being fantastic and living up to all the Sony Bullshit Hype...

Some people need to use their brains and stop letting Hype take them away.

did you read the preview?

Yes I did and as ive said in the PS3 thread I stand by what I say. Its all Sony hyped up bullshit. Just like Killzone 1 was.

ah well, that yours opinion.

At least your accepting its my opinion and not ramming it back down my throat like a lot of people would. Thats what forums are all about, Discussions and opinions. Some people seem to lose sight of that and think that what they say is 100% gospel.

I used to be like that back in the day.

lionel, its all about business my friend. If Sony drop the price and its more attractive to customers MS must respond likewise.

1 question id love to ask a Sony Rep is Why did they remove the PS2 chip out of the Euro PS3? I know my USA PS3 has got it in there so I can play US PS2 games with no problems but why do Europe suffer? plus we pay more on average for the console and get less!

lionel, its all about business my friend. If Sony drop the price and its more attractive to customers MS must respond likewise.

Nope. Doesn't work like that. The 360 Premium pack is already cheaper at $399 in the US, and it has more games and a larger installed base. Sony have been struggling with sales, Microsoft haven't.

In the UK, whatever Sony does realistically, the 360 will still be the cheaper option, even without an official price drop.

Back
Top Bottom