Stuff that needs and probably can be fixed by Konami!

yep yep i let the antrispotic and antialising controlled by nvidia dident changed anyfing what shocked me was all i did was change the frames per to 0, and also vsync through pes 2011, yes thats a byproduct but why on earth now im a bit iritated, why on earth dident konami or seabass announce that about the product what i can't undertand is when they test the game how and what settings do they use i wish i knew yet you just answered my question simply amazing and strange concepts for the pc version

Player rating is annoying me in BAL too.
Played in CL final vs Barca, scored, assisted and was fouled for the FK for the 3rd goal in the first 20mins, added another in the 2nd half, got subbed after an hour (happens too often too!) and got a massive 7.0 rating (completed 20/24 passes).
Have also scored hattricks and never got more than an 8.
Also, why do I always get subbed after 60mins if we are winning? I end up with the best rating and at the point I get subbed my stamina gauge is higher than others at the same position (SS, AMF and CMF)? I have even been subbed out whilst an injured Zlatan stays on, and have lost count of the times my team has lost the lead once I'm off.

When i turn frameskipping off the game gets slower but the fps on replays drop to 30 (looks like it's lagging). This is normal for my VGA (HD5770)?

edit: i just found the problem, and it was the triple buffering.

btw, the ball physics when shooting is very unrealistic, there is no gravity in some low shots.

Last edited:
When i turn frameskipping off the game gets slower but the fps on replays drop to 30 (looks like it's lagging). This is normal for my VGA (HD5770)?

edit: i just found the problem, and it was the triple buffering.

btw, the ball physics when shooting is very unrealistic, there is no gravity in some low shots.

Surely the fact that they are low would suggest gravity is playing some part? :BRMM:

One thing I've noticed is that the game speed varies greatly depending on the stadium and time of day you are playing in. For example, playing in Camp Nou at night gives slow measured gameplay, which is definitely much preferred to play in, compared to, say, Konami stadium in the day. Even at 0, the game moves like its on +2! Its way too fast, ping-pong, and players zipping about everywhere. I seriously get so frustrated with the game when that happens.

I think this issue has been around in previous PES as well, not too sure about that, but I think it's about time Konami optimised the game properly such that every match plays out consistently, and not have different speeds all the time depending on the time of day.

Yeah i agree this is a little problem and it has always been apparent.

There is actually another little consistency issue. Play a Copa Libertadores match in the day time at a random staium, then play one at night and you will notice the ball is a little bigger in the night game. It's very noticeable, and imo it's better than the smaller ball. It's obviously not intentional, but i've always felt Konami needed to increase the size of the ball as it was a little marble like.

This sounds incredibley crazy, but it's true. Actually i'll do some screens later.

One thing i totally picked up on was that Konami as a company haven't really embraced new gen technology in terms of animations, natural movements etc..!

This game does need a patch to sort some of the nagging issues out, it's very 50/50 here, some are complain because they can't play and just want PES back and some here are championing for things which need sorting like player switching, collision detection, animations upgrade.

The problems i think really are mostly animation wise. There aren't enough animtions is this game, it's crazy there's seemilgy only 2 crossing animtions for every player and one dosen't trasist very well, same with some of the standingg shooting animaitons and especially the passing animtions in regards to long, hard areil and ground passes. Collsioins need more animations aswell in terms of how players fall etc..

Also goalkeepr animations are shite, they are progeramed pretty well, and can save you! but they dive around like smurfs rather than keepers! Again, clearly a lack in the amount of animtions available.

Really hop Konami sort out the player switching and green zone, bugs flaws in general! Also i do think and animations upgrade really is needed!

Thing is the gave is very free, and isn't on rails like every other football agme so the basic animations we have a very dynamic and allow you to pass and move whereever you want realitve tot he players stats!

Also I see people moaning about the AI being stupid? Really fucking hell, talk about people knowing nothing about the game and moaning about he game not fitting what they want rather than understanding what it's simulating. "Defenders run back to the goal"? What you expect them to stand their like lemons and let you in on goal or charge at you for you to easily walk past them? If the guy who said this had actually played football as a center back you should know the AI in terms of defensive positioning is superb in this game. You supposed to in real life hold a line around about infront of your area. not just stand around or all charge at the attacker!
Also if your finding it easy, why play with Barca for fuck sake? It's supposed to be easy with Barca, premium teams etc.. infact when it's hard with Barca it's mainly because the AI is cheating badly!

Agree 100% There's a issue with the amount of power relative to the animation when you press the power bar at full for a lob pass!

Also the regular difficulty online is what makes gives those cheesers the license to play their shit football and for it to work to an extent. The game players a lot better on top player

I know where you're coming from, but seriously, the defenders shouldn't give that much space, they allow you to shoot and wait a long time for another player to arrive! And I have played as a Center Back and it is ture, you can't just charge the opponent right away, BUT GIVE ME A BREAK! If there are 4 defenders and just one attacker, the 4 defenders can't just run backwards, one or two must come forward and press the attacker!

I also forgot to write about the animations in my first post. The replays after every dumb foul in the midfield let you see how terrible the animations are when a player slide tackles or when they jostle. The shooting and crossing animations are also terrible and they way they shoot does not correspond to the way the shot comes out.

1) Refs - Totti gets a loose ball the CPU runs into the back of him and the CPU gets a free-kick.
2) Defenders running away from rebounds that are headed towards them.
3) Slide tackling and getting the ball first and still gives away a free-kick.
4) CPU gets a throw-in and the CPU moves my players as far away as possible.
5) CPU can pull shirt and barge your players and you cannot do the same.
6) Players slide tackling without you pressing a button.
7) Rebounds that keep on going towards CPU.
8) Players running away from passes when you are in the CPU's box.
9) If you don't press the drop the ball button for goal keepers in the first second you have to wait 5 seconds for the goalie to kick the ball.
10) Only one formation in memory and save file compared to the 6 in PES 2010.
11) You cannot copy and paste between tactic A and B.
12) CPU can catch your fast players with slow defenders but your slow defenders cannot catch up fast CPU attackers
13) Defenders freezing on through balls and rebounds.
14) You can longer give individual tactics for each player such as defend or attack.
15) Your big players no longer have balance against CPU small players.
16) Poor switching especially after rebounds where too many times you cannot even switch to the nearest player.
17) Heading is limited to passing to CPU player as you have no control on power.
18) Unreliable shot power as it is very hard to do tap ins as the power for shots often goes to the maximum with just a small tap. If I tap for a shot I expect a week shot not a strong shot.
19) Most of the problems from PES 2010 are still there, but luckily for Konami the fan-boy review sites never mention most of the problems.
20) Konami should fix the problems first without adding new ones.

1) Refs - Totti gets a loose ball the CPU runs into the back of him and the CPU gets a free-kick.
2) Defenders running away from rebounds that are headed towards them.
3) Slide tackling and getting the ball first and still gives away a free-kick.
4) CPU gets a throw-in and the CPU moves my players as far away as possible.
5) CPU can pull shirt and barge your players and you cannot do the same.
6) Players slide tackling without you pressing a button.
7) Rebounds that keep on going towards CPU.
8) Players running away from passes when you are in the CPU's box.
9) If you don't press the drop the ball button for goal keepers in the first second you have to wait 5 seconds for the goalie to kick the ball.
10) Only one formation in memory and save file compared to the 6 in PES 2010.
11) You cannot copy and paste between tactic A and B.
12) CPU can catch your fast players with slow defenders but your slow defenders cannot catch up fast CPU attackers
13) Defenders freezing on through balls and rebounds.
14) You can longer give individual tactics for each player such as defend or attack.
15) Your big players no longer have balance against CPU small players.
16) Poor switching especially after rebounds where too many times you cannot even switch to the nearest player.
17) Heading is limited to passing to CPU player as you have no control on power.
18) Unreliable shot power as it is very hard to do tap ins as the power for shots often goes to the maximum with just a small tap. If I tap for a shot I expect a week shot not a strong shot.
19) Most of the problems from PES 2010 are still there, but luckily for Konami the fan-boy review sites never mention most of the problems.
20) Konami should fix the problems first without adding new ones.

i agree but how on earth do you enjoy the game?

Back
Top Bottom