Sporting Clube de Portugal - official thread

H

H3adhunter

Sporting are one of Portugal's greatest clubs, and we have in my oppinion the best football academy in the world...

All Sporting related discussion goes in here :))

Your academy is basically one part of ours nowadays ;p

Guess your right mate...
And looks like in this summer another player of Sporting ( Miguel Veloso) is going to United :((

I dont agree on that Revan...

He can be a great player like Moutinho, if he stays more than one year in Sporting...

Don't get me wrong. I consider him a good player. But there they can make him world class, or least something close.

Moutinho is a great player. Very consistent, and almost always at his best, it's nightmare if you lose him.

Having said that, and looking at what your president said about the management in the last week, maybe you won't sell. If that plan that he announced is as good has he said, then you shouldn't have a problem holding them.

Last edited:
Glad to see that our new financial management was approved...:))

Lisbon season was abit of a let down, but I would love to see Moutinho at Arsenal

Welcome to the community

Moutinho should leave Sporting and go to a bigger club, the kid will eventually turn into a Pirlo or something, such a potential all stuck to Sporting.

Well, although I tend to agree with that, in the end it's bad for the league. Losing our best players does not make our league better. :\

Anyway, If someone slaps a fat check onto Soares Franco face, he will surely leave.

Lisbon season was abit of a let down, but I would love to see Moutinho at Arsenal

Welcome to the community

I think Wenger wants more Miguel Veloso, than Moutinho...
I remeber reading somewhere, that Wenger wanted to make Veloso the new Patrick Vieira...

37763.jpg

Great sign lads!

My reaction to this sign:

:SHOCK:

I just hope that he will be worth of the 2,5 million spent on him...

Diogo Viana is a good young player...

brother of Hugo Viana, i think...

Apparently we will give you Grimi and will take Miguel Veloso from you in the future, like 1 to 2 seasons away. I don't know how true this is!

Apparently we will give you Grimi and will take Miguel Veloso from you in the future, like 1 to 2 seasons away. I don't know how true this is!

I doubt about it...
We already are going to give you 4 million for Grimi, and acording to portuguese press there is no Miguel Veloso in the deal...

Sporting champ.. that would make my day..

Hope cocky Veloso goes and Moutinho leaves to Barcelona, you guys are always trying to grip those two, just like what LFV did with Tiago, they are just kids and they will most likely end up in a big club, so you guys should start to think about letting them go, and live with it.

Sporting champ.. that would make my day..
Hope cocky Veloso goes and Moutinho leaves to Barcelona, you guys are always trying to grip those two, just like what LFV did with Tiago, they are just kids and they will most likely end up in a big club, so you guys should start to think about letting them go, and live with it.

And, Benfica will be? :LOL:

It seems to me that for now, Moutinho and Veloso are not going anywhere...

^^ Lol, long time no posts, heh? That was from the bayern game, jezz...

Well, yet again, im coming just to mark this day as the end of your CL 2009/2010 experience. Better luck in the Europa (but not 2 much cous, you know we are also there, :P).

^^ Lol, long time no posts, heh? That was from the bayern game, jezz...

Well, yet again, im coming just to mark this day as the end of your CL 2009/2010 experience. Better luck in the Europa (but not 2 much cous, you know we are also there, :P).

Those 2 games were really frustating. Fiorentina its not better than us, and they never beat us for the record. That goal average rule, suck big time. Its about time to change it...
Sporting and Benfica have really good chances in L.Europa. Hope we can meet long ahead in the competition...
Lets hope Nacional can make it too. Its way more difficult but we never know...

I think you guys will go through with no problem whatsoever, really accessible group. Benfica on the other and got European sharks (everton specially) hope we don't f*ck up big time with them, they are on par with us but there is always the factor home/away these days and specially the moment of the team, would really like to reach quarters or something along those lines this year.
Nacional i want them so badly to go through the group stage, i was rly happy to see them go winning against Zenit and being part of the Europa Cup. Its just a matter of injuries and again, moment of the team. Everything from now on, is a new accomplishment.

Back
Top Bottom