Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a good deal for both clubs and both players.

Chamakh is just lacking confidence. He'll find it again in familiar surroundings in Ligue 1 with Montpellier and become a very good striker again.
I just hope so as a Moroccan and a Montpellier fan :D

Class is permanent, form is temporary. ;)

Chamakh is very talented and will come good again. Whether that's for Arsenal, Montpellier or another team, that is the only question. :)

Yassine Bounou (Wydad Casablanca) ---> Atletico Madrid

Really promising Moroccan goalkeeper (will go with the olympics in London) sad that Wydad didn't want to give him the 1st place (they have the 1st Moroccan NT choice Nadir Lamyaghri which is a very good one actually but he's on the way to finish his career :\)

A vidéo about him (and sorry for the long post :D)

YouTube - Hommage Yassine Bounou - Hasta la vuelta..... 1937

Yassine Bounou (Wydad Casablanca) ---> Atletico Madrid

Really promising Moroccan goalkeeper (will go with the olympics in London) sad that Wydad didn't want to give him the 1st place (they have the 1st Moroccan NT choice Nadir Lamyaghri which is a very good one actually but he's on the way to finish his career :\)

A vidéo about him (and sorry for the long post :D)

YouTube - Hommage Yassine Bounou - Hasta la vuelta..... 1937

Wow, how old is he? Looks pretty good from the video.. Kicking is MASSIVE.

Wow, how old is he? Looks pretty good from the video.. Kicking is MASSIVE.
Just 21 years old and IMO I think one of the best keeper prospects but the problem is that he'll be only the 3rd keeper of Atletico :(

Last edited:
You can't be sure he'll be only the third choice, because the future of Sergio Asenjo (whom I admire as a goalkeeper) is still unsure, even though he just signed a new contract. You can't also assume that Chelsea will loan Thibaut Courtois again, but it's highly possible. One thing that I would say about his choice of choosing Atleti is that this is the place where you can develop, because of strong, but healthy rivarly and great coaches. If I would play football proffesionally I will definitely choose Club Atletico de Madrid! :)

The day of the Spain-Italy match, Courtois was as a pundit on Belgian television and he confirmed that he will be loaned out to Atletico Madrid next season. There was something strange going on: apparently there is discussion over the fact that Chelsea don't want Atletico to field Courtois in super cup match between both teams...That would be gross by Chelsea...I can understand that they don't want that in the CL if both clubs would meet (i know this isn't possible), but that Super Cup is some sort of non event...It would be a fantastic chance for Courtois to prove himself.

I'm sure Chelsea have done this in the past before in the Premiership, but I can't remember who it was against. It was a match against a big rival.

It happens all the time in England and i understand this in a regular league or in a Cup match. But the Super Cup is some pointless gala match...

Does he regrets signing for them now, given Cech's new contract?

to our romanian friends here: what's your view on marcos antonio of rapid bucuresti?

and to go with that:

Marcos Antonio (Rapid Bucuresti) ---> 1. FC Nürnberg

Possible that Nicolas Tagliafico outstanding young leftback in a struggling Banfield team and seen as a heir to Zanetti, is moving to Atlante managed by La Volpe in Mexico.

Retrogade move in my opinion. He needs better opposition to develop faster . There is a spot going begging at Valencia for instance.

Otherwise he will get overtaken by Mino,Ansaldi if Sabella has any brains.

David Villa (Barcelona)--> Liverpool
Luka Modric (Tottenham),David Silva (MCity), Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi)--> Barcelona
Alan Dzagoev (CSKA Moscow)--->Arsenal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom