Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaston Ramírez (Bologna CFC) ---> Liverpool FC

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
@davemchol Bologna-Liverpool talks in next 48hr

Steven ‏@neostat_lfc
@tancredipalmeri Is it true that Gaston Ramirez fancies the move but Bologna are looking to get a higher price?

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
@neostat_lfc 100%

This guy is a reporter for cnn and Gazzetta dello Sport.

Last edited:
well they still have three good keepers..

in fact Udine is doing great on tranfer window and making lot´s of money
I know in fact they're always doing good and I remember a certain Sanchez and Benatia who played in unknown ligues ;)

Super scouts from Udinese I don't worry about that.

I know in fact they're always doing good and I remember a certain Sanchez and Benatia who played in unknown ligues ;)

Super scouts from Udinese I don't worry about that.

Granada CF helps a lot, i heard they are owned by same owner and the deals between them can benefit the players...Torje or Floro Flores will try Spain league next season with Granada etc..

Udine already bought Isla replacement in Alan...

i like how this club works and make buisiness.

Granada CF helps a lot, i heard they are owned by same owner and the deals between them can benefit the players...Torje or Floro Flores will try Spain league next season with Granada etc..

Udine already bought Isla replacement in Alan...

i like how this club works and make buisiness.
Me too and I'm sure about what you said + you forgot Allan Nyom, Guilherme Siqueira and Alex Geijo (between Udinese and Granada) ;)

Me too and I'm sure about what you said + you forgot Allan Nyom, Guilherme Siqueira and Alex Geijo (between Udinese and Granada) ;)

i didn´t, it´s just to many going on between this clubs..

btw, i know about all the transfers :JAY:

There are speculations in Croatian news that Modrić has agreed his terms with Real Madrid and has just to wait for clubs to reach an agreement about transfer fee

There are speculations in Croatian news that Modrić has agreed his terms with Real Madrid and has just to wait for clubs to reach an agreement about transfer fee

Would explain Spurs buying Sigurdsson and the interest in Oscar. Given no CL and what not, I dunno where else they'd be getting big funds from.

Mounir El Hamdaoui (Ajax) ---> Fiorentina

Already signed the contract but you never know with De Boer ...

578898_498239136869686_2073928527_n.jpg

Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal FC) ---> Fiorentina

They made an 5M£ offer.

Giles Barnes (Doncaster Rovers) ---> PAOK
Martin Zeman (Sparta Praha) --> PAOK*

Zeman seems what we need,but who the duck is this Barnes lad?Was playing for Derby when they were in the PL,but I never heard of him.In fact both of them will be tried out and if meeting the criteria,transferred.Fyi,Zeman plays left flank (left midfielder),and Barnes as a second striker/attacking midfielder.Posting it because you might think they're in the same playing position.

*on loan

Last edited:
Gilles Barnes was at one point considered a very hot prospect for future. Kind of like Jermaine Jenas. Central midfielder.

I think it's fair to say he never lived up to potential and turned out to be just a mediocre player.

Oh no,then he will be another tragi*... hope we don't get him.

*tragi:greek joke expression,means "sucks balls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom