Smallville

Decent episode last night, though they bottled out a bit by having Lex remember nothing afterwards. Both 'Lexi' saw Clark burn the ring and the dark Lex knew even more, but somehow when they rejoined the dark Lex had forgotten despite the fact he remembered everything in Lex's life from before they initially seperated.

Loving the Evil Lex, though I agree with Classic they did blow it big time by having him not remember anything while they were split, I suppose its vital to the whole story though

just saw the season finale of smallville, have to say it was pretty fucking good, good effects, slightly longer as well.

i know it was good made up for the 3 shit ones before it cantr wait for the next one now.

spoller below

and who is the great evil in the ship ????????

to reply to the previous post. spoiler...
Im thinking general zod? there's a small hint on lana's face when she crashes in the helicopter. blood on her face shows the letter 'Z'.

Bit dull last night, the one bright spot was Lionel nearly killing Genevieve

Not bad last night although seing as they built the series story around Coach T and his mum then to finish that off within the first minute was a bit of a kop out!
I actully taped the show and it ended where Lana climbed up and saw the ship? was the anything happened after that?

Sunday.

Pretty sure Clark threw the stone before Lana discovered the ship. Having not seen any Superman movies as an adult except Superman 2, I don't know what half the stuff the fansites are speculating about means (Fotress of Solitude, mad enemy guys, etc).

One thing I hate about Smallville is how at least 50% of every season is taken up with 'filler', these one-off episodes which have zero bearing on the story arcs. Then we get finales like this one and last season's, cracking episodes.

btw was Superman 2 as bad as it seems now when it was originally released? I know it was 1980's but feck me it's a turd of a movie.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

Good finale and once again someones life is on the line as we end the series. Johnny and Martha cant die though so isnt it kinda pointless?

ClassicD said:
Sunday.

Pretty sure Clark threw the stone before Lana discovered the ship. Having not seen any Superman movies as an adult except Superman 2, I don't know what half the stuff the fansites are speculating about means (Fotress of Solitude, mad enemy guys, etc).

One thing I hate about Smallville is how at least 50% of every season is taken up with 'filler', these one-off episodes which have zero bearing on the story arcs. Then we get finales like this one and last season's, cracking episodes.

btw was Superman 2 as bad as it seems now when it was originally released? I know it was 1980's but feck me it's a turd of a movie.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
The FOS is were in the film Reeves goes and learns about all the secrets of the universe.... this is obviously what Clark has found the same way Reeves was in the snow and threw his element into it leading his path to it.... looking forward to finding out what's in the spaceship though

Great to have Smallville back and a cracking episode to start off the series. I didnt see Clark losing his powers coming!

I don't normally watch this, but as it was a season opener and i was flicking....Anyway. Did anyone else think that episode went all Superman II?

oh yeah, and Lol at Spike from Buffy, at the end. That was him wasn't it?

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
oh yeah, and Lol at Spike from Buffy, at the end. That was him wasn't it?

Yes I'm pretty sure it was, good episode. Clark losing his powers seems a tad old to me. As if he's not going to get them back and mess things up with Lana, again.

Still a good show though, I'm thinking they may keep it going into adulthood and see Clark join the Daily Planet. Which'd be cool.

I think Smallville is losing it's originality. We are seeing to many lookalike episodes. I watched these series since the start and till this season I loved the series but now, i'm findind it kinda boring.

Wait guys, I "was in America and I watched the other episodes, upto 10 I think" and its really good, just wait and see.

Lana is just :cyclops: :p

Then again, I live in a very multicultural city and from my personal experience, what I've noticed (may be true or not but it's not based on facts just my observation) that mixed people (especially those from very different ethnic backgrounds) usually do have much higher chance it seems of being stunningly beautiful!

She's half Dutch - Half chinese from what I understand so it really explains why she's so damn pretty!!!!!!

Watched ep 10 and I still see lack of originality. Just another crazy fanatic trying to ruin the day, Clark speeding up to grab a bullet and Lois grabing the bad guy.

It's losing it's charm. :\

They really can only do so much with the series, maybe they should have brought it to a close after the 3rd Season

4th season IMHO was cool. with Jason and the witch etc.
When will Lex beomce a proper baddy I wonder.

It could be Clarks dad! There are different versions of Superman in the Comics and in one of them Johnathan Kent dies. I dunno know if they are gonna let him live.

Revan said:
It could be Clarks dad! There are different versions of Superman in the Comics and in one of them Johnathan Kent dies. I dunno know if they are gonna let him live.

Doesn't he die when Clark is actually Superman though??

JimJoeC said:
Doesn't he die when Clark is actually Superman though??
It's unknown, since considering the different versions in the comics, and there is still the possiblity that the producers might choose someone althogether.

I watched it earlier. Read the spoiler if you wanna know ;)

First Lana died then Clark went back in time to save her, but Jurel said the universe would still have to have a balance. The second time his father died and you see the burial and everything.

Back
Top Bottom