Smallville

gotta give it up to Lana in that witch;s outfit last nite... she looked even more good than usual... she could put her spell on me anyday

JimJoeC said:
I thought Chloe (sp) looked pretty special.

I dont know why but I have always preferred Chloe to Lana. There is just summat about her

Louis is my fave for sure!!!! i'd learn her something!!! and i dont mean how to avoid twats he he he he he he you get me he he he he he

A good episode last night that didnt revolve around Clark. Jasons Mom turning up did seem a bit odd, I am sure there will be a purpose to it. Jasons right though, did he and Lana meet by accident or did something more sinister occur. Should be interesting to see how that pans out

I like the Lex episodes, they are always darker. It was pretty good how it all panned out with that pshyco bird stalking him and placing the other bird in his bed.

Is Lionel being honest? Is seriously doubt it.

Chris did you watch next week's preview? I remember you said you might stop as it sort of spoiled the show, but next week's looks the shit!

Liked last nights darker episode! I knew coach T was to good for Smallville. Next week does look good, how many episode into the series are we now? Do you think Lional is a changed man?

CWright said:
A good episode last night that didnt revolve around Clark. Jasons Mom turning up did seem a bit odd, I am sure there will be a purpose to it
yes i agree i like the episodes that revolve around lex.. Lex is personally my favourite character... ive seen all episode's so far but wont spoil it for all

jamie_mack said:
Another good ep on Monday night, What is the coach up to?

I knew that he was too good to be true. Though I think its all about his Mother, I also think that it was she in the car that picked up Lionel. There is something just not right with her, besides her being a reincarnated witch from the 14th Century.

Good ep last night, wasn't expecting that hanging! Also gutted coz she was fit as a butchers dog.

Better than any of the others.

Clark should've ripped his throat out like EVERY othe bloke in the world would have.

Still, cracking ep especially when he caught the car!!!

Lex is now all over Mrs Teague, Sorry Genevieve, that English bint is up to something. The hanging was a bit of a shocker I will admit, never saw that coming at all. Does that mean Clark is now a widow?

Aye it was a good episode, finally a decent progression on the storyline (Chloe finding out). Didn't see the hanging coming as I thought as usual he'd swoop in at the last minute. Unfortunately I did see the whole car-catching/Chloe finding out thing coming, as they showed all of that at the end of last week's show!

I really need to turn it over when the credits start rolling, but I can't.

Just had a quick look at next weeks episode in the Telly mags at work, "Lana accidentally injures a dog with super powers"

I hope thats better than it sounds

CWright said:
Just had a quick look at next weeks episode in the Telly mags at work, "Lana accidentally injures a dog with super powers"

Nope. Your fears are well founded at the arrival of Krypto the superdog!! :puke:

I read it online last week and hoped it was just BS.

Have you seen the pics of the new Superman? He looks shite!!!!

Azbo said:
Have you seen the pics of the new Superman? He looks shite!!!!

Yeah I thought that too, he looks a bit weak for Superman. The article I read also stated that the suit is new and improved, it looked no different to me.

Never heard of the actor, bring back Chritopher Reeve! God rest his soul.

CWright said:

Ive seen that episode, have to admit its pretty turd. has some good point , but not many.
Watched episode 18 yesterday, about a girl who dies and inhabits the bodys of people in smallville. not a bad epiosode, storyline a bit dire. some of the lines that they have to deliver are rough, you can see the actors cringeing as chloe delivers such classics as "what would the senior prom be........without a bodysnatching prom queen" apart from that tripe, we get to see some things we wanted to see happen for a while with lana, chloe, johnathon kent and clark. i wont spoil it, but i will say that chloe finds more out about clark.

[POSSIBLE SPOLIER FOR EPISODE 19]
not to do with the above episode, but im looking forward to episode 19 where clark gets amnesia and chloe has to remind him of who he is and his powers, while lex tries to manipulate clark in this state. fuck i feel sad for writing about smallville, but dammit it, its a fricking good show!!:p

Okay so the superdog story was complete shite but the story that is running through the episodes is thankfully a good one. Jason and his Mom, Lionel and Lex, Clark and Chloe, Lana and Lois...... Or is that one just in my mind?!

Damn those "Next week on Smallville" bits though, they nearly showed the whole episode last night

As I knew it was going to be a supposedly poor episode I enjoyed it more than I expected to. I think you're right about the story Chris, it's bubbling nicely and thankfully I have already completely forgotten the trailer for next week's, although last night I remember thinking it looked good.

slasher, I'm pretty sure the episodes you are talking about haven't aired yet, and I include the one described before you mark 'spoiler', please don't talk about shit we've yet to see! ;)

ClassicD said:
please don't talk about shit we've yet to see! ;)
Here here! The thing thats getting to me is how Lana (or the countess) is going to be connected to Clark and the caves should be good! Anyone now if this is the last Series as hes off to college or so they keep saying!

Back
Top Bottom