Sky+HD

Just seems strange to shunt the flagship channel out into outer reaches of the planner to make way for a new channel that won't get anywhere near the same viewing figures.

I do wonder how many of the average SkyHD viewer knows the channel numbers off by heart though. (or maybe I'm just used to the ineptitude of my parents)

Still easy to find on the EPG so they probably don't care.

I do wonder how many of the average SkyHD viewer knows the channel numbers off by heart though. (or maybe I'm just used to the ineptitude of my parents)

Still easy to find on the EPG so they probably don't care.

I don't know where any HD channels are except like Sky 1 HD, Sky Sports HD, Sky News HD ect which have been moved to where the normal standard def ones were if you have HD :LOL:

you would think they would put a playlist option or repeat option or to play a series link one after each other without having to select it

this would come in handy for my 3 year old and watching his recordings. anyone know if this is possible?

What the hell is going on with recording programmes with the audio description being on? Any way to fix?
It's ruining my tv life ;(

Anyone else using their iPad to control their Sky HD box? It's freaking awesome!

Can you do the same with an Android phone? I'm guessing the answer is no. I've got the Sky+ app but the ability to change channels with my phone when the missus is watching Emmerdale would be nice.

I could use some help with the Sky+ App on my phone.

We have multiroom, I need to change the default box to mine so that when I want to record something from my phone - it records on MY box, not downstairs.

How?

Can you do the same with an Android phone? I'm guessing the answer is no. I've got the Sky+ app but the ability to change channels with my phone when the missus is watching Emmerdale would be nice.
It's iPad only, not even iPhone just yet. It's brilliant tho, tap to pause, flick up or down to change channel and flick left or right to fast forward or rewind! You can also view the tv guide and immediately jumo to that channel on the tv. Also you can view what's recorded on your box and play it straight from iPad, and even delete recorded programmes!

I could use some help with the Sky+ App on my phone.

We have multiroom, I need to change the default box to mine so that when I want to record something from my phone - it records on MY box, not downstairs.

How?
Go into settings in the app. I think you need to tell it which serial number of the box you want to send recordings to.

It's iPad only, not even iPhone just yet. It's brilliant tho, tap to pause, flick up or down to change channel and flick left or right to fast forward or rewind! You can also view the tv guide and immediately jumo to that channel on the tv. Also you can view what's recorded on your box and play it straight from iPad, and even delete recorded programmes!

Go into settings in the app. I think you need to tell it which serial number of the box you want to send recordings to.

No option for this in settings :(

Nope. That's what all links on google said. Nothing there. spoke to them on live chat and they said there is an error on my id...so they're escalating the fault.

Very strange

I did mine through the site above when i got a terrabyte box and it worked fine

After dealing with their live help team online yesterday, I got a call today to say they've found the problem and they're fixing it.

Back
Top Bottom