Shirts Editor for PES2008 - Official Thread

Al-Ahly Club (EGYPT)
African Club of the Century, and African Champions League Champion (Record) - ...and playing the Final later this month

Last edited:
noooooooooo dont do it cammey :) save yourself from the big black........ Actually mate from what Kenny told me the other day in the Baguette shop (I saw him in person and we spoke... it was cooool!) getting it on PS3 might not be a bad idea, apparently the gameplay is slower on the PS3 compared to 360.

noooooooooo dont do it cammey :) save yourself from the big black........ Actually mate from what Kenny told me the other day in the Baguette shop (I saw him in person and we spoke... it was cooool!) getting it on PS3 might not be a bad idea, apparently the gameplay is slower on the PS3 compared to 360.

Thats what I'm thinking and Option Files should be easier.

My PC struggles to load the screenshots you guys take with the settings set to high, no wonder why the demo won't play properly.

Goodbye editing. :cry:

FM is all this piece of crap will handle this year. Bah.

I've got tons of logos from the site that TG posted.

:D

Checks if i have illustrator...

Nope i got Photoshop.

Rasterize image...

What resolution should i do?

Last edited:
Rasterize image...

What resolution should i do?

I usually set the width to something like 40 cm, but that's just because I'm stupid. Just play with the settings and you'll understand what resolution is big/good enough.

I've crashed Photoshop several times because when I'm editing, let's say adboards, I open like 20 .eps files and I set their size to be like 1500*1500 pixel.

Smartarse.

Thanks

RGB?

Can we resize these logos in game?

Last edited:
The same team that got thrashed 0-3 from a Sudanese team and knocked out of Champs league this time? Boring.

umm.. WRONG.

Al-Ahly are playing in the FINAL of the CAF Champions League in 10 days.

We lost to the Sudanese in a group match, yet still came 1st. We lost coz we were coming first anyway.

Oh and this is the first time a club reaches the final 3 TIMES in a row in a Champions League.

And if Al-Ahly win the Champions League AGAIN, it will be the first time a club qualifies to Japan Club World Cup 3 times.

So... yeah you're just wrong.

AHLY EDGE INTO FINAL
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/7033015.stm

The final is a repeat of the one in 2005 that Ahly eventually won 3-0 on aggregate.

Last edited:

I'm gonna make so much stuff!

Last edited:
guys ur working to fast, we should w8 for the game to know what can we do and whats the best way to do it....all this work can go down the toilet if it doesnt work this way.

Back
Top Bottom