Shirts Editor for PES2008 - Official Thread

Guy this is an awesome thread. Me and Suff have managed to get someone to design all the kits of unlicensed teams, we're getting PC Action to test them in the game. More news on this as it happens.

imo pc action used thomas arsenal design for this shirt

it looks much better then the 1st one they made

but it still looks a bit strange with 2 different whites in the shirt.. if we can do it with a transparent background it will be perfect.

pool6kr1.jpg

but it still looks a bit strange with 2 different whites in the shirt.. if we can do it with a transparent background it will be perfect.[/IMG]

Transparent Background.... I guess this is possible in theory. We are allowed to import PNG pictures aren't we?

logos look obviously stretched ingame. so please focus on compressing the height bei 25-30% when creating the layers for ingame editing. :)

imo pc action used thomas arsenal design for this shirt

it looks much better then the 1st one they made

but it still looks a bit strange with 2 different whites in the shirt.. if we can do it with a transparent background it will be perfect.

Nope we used our own. The whites can be matched up, it was a quick presentation by PC Action to show how it looks.

I wonder if we can place numbers somewhere besides the middle of the chest. I hope we can place them on the top or bottom corners like France. Id like to know if any of those templates have a design on the back that is somewhat similiar to ManU. Once the game is released, the really good editors will have the kits lookin near perfect.

Mh, can we do on every single kit a logo or is it like in PES6 that we only can use one logo and that logo is on each kit? That would suck!

adonis can u ask the pc action guys if we can also import png, gif... or only jpeg?

I would like to know:

can import PNG files?

and how many images can we import for each kit?

If we can import PNG's and import more than 3 images per kit, we wont have to stretch the logos and it'll be ALLOT easier.

So we can put badges in sponsors in, and then we use the in-game templates to make new kits?

Konami are always a year behind with their editing templates so surely thats not gonna work?

But surely you dont know if these designs work ? dont get me wrong doing fantastic job and great work but seems pretty pointless if not sure if will be ok. ?

Seems like they will befine, I guess its just about tweaking the templates and colours and they will go on perfectly in high res, just need to sort the size out so the badges and sponsors arent stretched, in theory we can add our own textures to the kit improving the look :) Like beatts man u one, with the lines etc :D

Keep it up, im right in saying we can just copy the images here onto a memory stick or something and putting them onto the 360 ps3 harddrive and put them on like that yes?

Back
Top Bottom