Shirts Editor for PES2008 - Official Thread

Well, I think we would need to play with the game editor and create a template before starting to make shirts. There's no point on making them now because we don't know what's the best method.

We don't know exactly how the mapping works, the allowed picture sizes and so on. We should wait and then create a template everybody would follow, so that there aren't stretched logotypes or missing badges.

By the way, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post a thread like this. I rather have it here than in the editing forums to be honest, but the moderators might want to move it.

does photo edit support PNG? or just jpeg?

cos we could make it like that, just the logos but with no background colour, cos for example that red in the photo might not match with the red of the pes2008 shirt and it will look bad.

just like the liverpool shirt PCaction imported, it looks bad cos its different yellows and it doesnt look right

Last edited:
ya, but if it supports other formats like PNG or gif

it could be like this, (whats in blue is transparent), then we could just insert the logos without needing to adjust colours.

my.php

is it possible to just take a picture of the kit an map on everything including the design they kind of managed on pc action

Well, I think we would need to play with the game editor and create a template before starting to make shirts. There's no point on making them now because we don't know what's the best method.

We don't know exactly how the mapping works, the allowed picture sizes and so on. We should wait and then create a template everybody would follow, so that there aren't stretched logotypes or missing badges.
icon14.gif

Also, wouldn't it be better to have transparent backgrounds(so bg colour doesn't clash with shirt colour), not include the emblem(you can import it separately onto the shirt) and for the logos to be all white(so you can actually change the colour of it in-game incase it looks different in the game)

We also don't know how many images the OF will store(assuming they're stored in the OF and not on the HDD) so it might have to be one image per team maximum(not one image per kit)

We need an official player faces thread.

We could design the whole front of the shirt, but it would be easier to use PNG files, or any other file types that have transparent backgrounds.

neck part of the shirt added...

CLICK..

prd_maxzoom_237924-666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom