Serie A Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusse 4-2 Tim7

Torino can't pass for shit :( Apart from that they're a reasonable team.

no way, your not using them right. I like being them every once in a while and you need to put corini in the middle and recoba up front, corini can pull the purse strings all day long.

I hate italian football. :p
I played shit, like always with italien teams, but two miss-timed offside traps gave me two goals and Zalyeta then showed some skills. Your goal in the sixth minute of extra time was a beauty. Do you use assisted/semi shooting and crossing?
Thanks, I use semi crossing and shooting.

Coopz has two drogbas up front, .

and midfield

oh and as centrebacks

fuck it, the keeper aswell ;)

good game coopz

Can I just the make point that ONCE AGAIN I have been given the worst team possible. The only 2.5 star team in Serie A and guess who gets them? That's right me. I propose we find a new way to choose teams from now on because these draws are just not helping me. ;)

:lol: Yea, Jay, as I said, next time I do one, I'll pick the top 10 teams in that league for example!

Cagliari (JayD) 3-3 Torino (Tim7)

Quality game mate. Can't believe Recoba didn't score right at the end! One question, when your man was injured and then I put the ball out so he could get back up, why didn't you give it back to me? Instead you went and won a penalty, slightly unsporting! :lol:

Honestly mate I never realised until you mentioned it just now. I seriously thought you just messed up the pass. I didn't think it made any difference if you got treatment or not, online all injuries are only minor. Good game mate but my team is seriously shit.

Can I just the make point that ONCE AGAIN I have been given the worst team possible. The only 2.5 star team in Serie A and guess who gets them? That's right me. I propose we find a new way to choose teams from now on because these draws are just not helping me. ;)

lol, so funny - chances of that

but lucky ur a decent player

Juve 2 Cagliari 1

A stunning FK from Del Piero after he was viciously hacked 25 yards out gives me the win

Juventus 2 v Cagliari 1

Was a very tight game and I got through a few times but my strikers couldn't out run a pensioner. Sorry for the hack mate it wasn't pre meditated I just reacted to try and tackle you and your player was off too quick.

Honestly mate I never realised until you mentioned it just now. I seriously thought you just messed up the pass. I didn't think it made any difference if you got treatment or not, online all injuries are only minor. Good game mate but my team is seriously shit.
Yeah, I thought you must not have realised! It doesn't make them instantly better, but it means they do get up off the floor so you can play with 11 men, rather than me playing on with you having 10 men and 1 injured on the floor! :lol:

I will in the future cammey! :mryellow:

Will post the current league table at the end of the day, still plenty of times to get some more games in guys :)

[size=+1]Right guys, I'm just changing it to play 1 game against each other. It is after all a Mini League, and this way with just 9 games to play each, it is more realistic that we will actually finish this league :lol:. And this way, it will give us the opportunity to run another mini league after this one ends. We don't want this Italian one to go on for ages and people to lose interest.

Hope this is OK with everyone, it's also kind of fairer, as if you get stuck with a shite team (ala JayD :lol:), you don't have to be them for ages. If you aren't up for this new structure of playing each other once, then please declare yourself out of the league now! Or forever hold your peace :)

Thanks!
[/size]

Last edited:
Phew! I can't handle controlling any team who's starting striker is 45 rated

Last edited:
It wouldnt have been a Mini League if we had to play 27 games ;)

when i played dusse there was a kit clash as well

Me 3 - Tim 1

I nearly scored a goal that i have never seen done before. Tim stepped up and i played it through to my man that was offside, but a cancelled his run and ran though from midfield, i fucked it up though by trying to square it instead of shooting #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom