Serie A Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me 3 - Tim 1

I nearly scored a goal that i have never seen done before. Tim stepped up and i played it through to my man that was offside, but a cancelled his run and ran though from midfield, i fucked it up though by trying to square it instead of shooting #-o
:lol: Yea, I couldn't believe it when he got on the end of his own through ball!!! As soon as the ball was layed through to the offside man, I stopped, waiting for the whistle. But he wasn't active as he left it. Luckily I managed to get in a last ditch tackle to stop the tap in.

Good game Coopz, Parma were too strong for the shite Torino. Though the best goal was probably scored by Recoba when I went 1-0 up, 20 yards and he lashed into the top corner.

Well played mate :)

Yeah that was a bullet by Recoba

Parma aint a bad team at all really i wouldn't mind them in the CL :)

anyone been getting the cursor stuck today?

in all of my games today, my man has been stuck and wont change, and if he wins the ball he auto boots it as hard as he can lol

only done it today, maybe server related?

yer thats why you beat me :---)

bitter 5 - 1 me

me 2 - 0 gomito (i like your style of play dude)

You like his style because you won! :lol: :D

I reckon Coopz is the favourite, can anyone stop him!

I did go off for about 15 mins to get ready, then realized I had 10mins spare so played a friendly against CW, which we didn't even have time to finish by the way.

Me 1 - Becanes 0

a 90th minute goal broke the hearts of the Sienna fans after defending so well for the whole match

I am on now and for the rest of tonight! If you see me online and wanna play, invite me if I'm free, or message me if I'm already in a game!

Torino (Tim7) 1-0 Livorno (EFC cammey)

Woohoo my first win! :D Great game cammey, well played. I really enjoyed that as a match :)

Thought it wasn't going to be my day as in the early minutes I crashed a header off the underside of the bar and it bounced back out straight up into the air but out! And then later in the 1st half I smashed one against the post from about 20 yards. Cammey had his chances too, with my goalkeeper pulling off a couple of great saves.

Then the breakthrough came, a free kick out wide, whipped into the famous corridor of uncertainty! The goalkeeper came, then backed off a bit, allowing Barone to rise like a salmon and plunge a header goalwards into the corner of the net :)

Here is the League Table as of this point in time. Still all to play for :)

serieamini.jpg

This couldnt have been the most kit clashing league ever, everybodys blue!

Fucking shit Italian football, I plan on starting the rest of my games and then quitting so the other person gets the win

Me 1 - Cammey 0

Scored a bullet with Corradi but cammey skipped the both highlights so i couldnt record it :(

Empoli 1 Juve 3

Lots of chances either end but only 4 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom