Serie A Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim7

Retired Footballer
6 May 2003
Gravesend
Charlton Athletic FC
After watching the Milan derby on Sunday, and watching Football Italia on C4 again bringing back good times, I have decided on the next mini league I shall run: Serie A :)

Exactly the same as the Championship mini league I have just run, however all teams will play each other three times. It's first come first served registration system, and there will be a maximum of 10 entrants. One place is reserved for the current champion, JayD, if he wants to enter. If JayD decides he doesn't want to enter, then another space will open up.

Please just post your gamertag in here to register yourself. Registration closes at 8pm tomorrow night, or when we have 10 entrants. I will do the draw randomly again, with a player being drawn, and then their team.

Good luck to those who enter! :) :salute:

League Table:
seriea2.jpg

Last edited:
Of course I want in. But a bit of advice. Look towards the last few mini leagues and don't allow the persistant non finishers in. There are a few who sign up to these mini leagues and only play a few games. Just a bit of advice. But as for me I'm in.

Last edited:
I fucking hate Italian footy, count me in anyway if only to firm up my hatred of it

Branyik07

Sorry for not finishing championship league as I was snowed under with work big time.

wow what crap teams lol.

now CW you got no excuses

Ill play today after super palace!

Yea sorry about the teams guys :lol:. The next mini league I do, I will only have the top 10 teams of that league in the pot to be drawn! Dont worry about CW, he's shite, Juve will finish bottom ;)

I will be on tonight when I'm back from over land, sea and Leicester!

There is no pressure on me at all, I dont care where my shit Juve team finish in the league

Juve 2 Lazio 1

A penno late on gives me a much deserved win, screw you Bitter ;)

Juve 2 Lazio 1

A penno late on gives me a much deserved win, screw you Bitter ;)

much deserved, fook off!

that was button delay that penny ;)

and u wanchopped me late on and i got nothing..

pfff!

when del piero can out run your fastest player, you have a problem :lmao:
i am not bitter :-\"

Dusse 4-2 Tim7

Torino can't pass for shit :( Apart from that they're a reasonable team.

I hate italian football. :p
I played shit, like always with italien teams, but two miss-timed offside traps gave me two goals and Zalyeta then showed some skills. Your goal in the sixth minute of extra time was a beauty. Do you use assisted/semi shooting and crossing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom