Resistance 2

Multiplayer is the only thing that interests me with a game. But this is getting traded straight away, some very silly weapons in this game which in my opinion spoil it.

This is what originally stopped me playing the first game. It wasn't so bad in SP mode but I went online for a few games and got massacred by people shooting me through the walls :BLINK: I suppose I would get used to it but I can't be bothered. Stick with COD I think.

There's defo no lag, and its 60 players so is very impressive, but heres the thing....what a shit game.

Multiplayer is the only thing that interests me with a game. But this is getting traded straight away, some very silly weapons in this game which in my opinion spoil it. Not really into sci - fi so hate unrealistic weapons, but having said that I got into Halo 3, which compared to this is class.

I just hope future games like Killzone and Socom are going to be better than this!

Not into sci fi yet you like halo ? :BLINK:

I really enjoyed the SP game - the bosses were fun and i didn't mind the weapons at all. I mean you have the WW2 guns and then you have the alien weaponry and then a few hybrids. For me the best shooter of the year and a big improvement on the first.

Not into sci fi yet you like halo ? :BLINK:

I really enjoyed the SP game - the bosses were fun and i didn't mind the weapons at all. I mean you have the WW2 guns and then you have the alien weaponry and then a few hybrids. For me the best shooter of the year and a big improvement on the first.

Yes not into Sci fi, but if a game is well balanced, playable, good looking, and skill is a factor then I will put the time in (Halo 3). I dont get any pleasure out of a game were I might get 20 kills but have died 25 times. I know I could get better, but I dont want too, simply because I dont think its worth the hours.

In my opinion RFOM had a better look, theres not enough detail in the enviroments, and the extra colours cheapen it.

Just my opinion.

I too enjoyed the SP campaign. Had everything you can expect from an FPS game, guns, challenging AI (at times) lots to do, collect etc. It also lasted a whole host longer than other FPSs I have played this year, e.g. COD:WAW (4 hours on Regular), BF:BC (5 hours on Regular), Haze (4 hours on Regular) to complete. The new guns were great and the new aliens were quite challenging e.g. Chameleons and Titans.

For me Resistance 2 was fun. It wasn't groundbreaking like I expect Killzone 2 to be, but it was a good sequel to the first RFOM. On the online multilayer side things, I'm sticking to COD:WAW. There just isn't enough variety and I'm sick of running and gunning and getting shot 2 secs after spawning. Online COOP is great though and have had some fun completing the levels with tobi and Rad.

Back
Top Bottom