Request Patch to Remove Crowds - Fps performance-

stop going off topic jesus christ... the threadstarter asked if someone can make a patch to remove the crowd. SO unless you have that damned patch you guys better go somewhere else..

Dude if you have the bloody patch....f**kin give him....else piss off...I was asking mjsmith2k a question.....don't remember talkin to you..

I noticed that the game swaps the crowd from 2d to 3d as the 'Camera' gets closer to the sidelines. There's a significant fps drop when this happens particularly on certain grounds. Hopefully someone will make the crowds all 2d (But decent quality) so we can still enjoy playing on high settings.

also if they can enable 3d crowds for the whole thing for people with high end pc's

Can this be done then?

Or alternatively, it would be good if someone created the training ground as a stadium.

Thanks

Matt
Nice Idea :applause:,
or just relink Konami stadium to a training stadium :8):

We neeedd Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Patchersssss folks :roll:

i experienced the same (good) game flow on training pitch. it would be great if the crowd (which is not very pretty) could be replaced by flat texture (as in fortuna düsseldorfs stadium :) ).

anyway: try to disable hardware accelaration in dxdiag. you'll have no sound but the gameplay is much faster, even at high and 1024x768. i had serious slowdowns during the game before, even at 640x480. now it works quite fast!

Does anyone know where astracell is...He knows how to rip crowds from Fifa and older versions of PES and patch....He's very good at it...He's from Iran I think

i experienced the same (good) game flow on training pitch. it would be great if the crowd (which is not very pretty) could be replaced by flat texture (as in fortuna düsseldorfs stadium :) ).

anyway: try to disable hardware accelaration in dxdiag. you'll have no sound but the gameplay is much faster, even at high and 1024x768. i had serious slowdowns during the game before, even at 640x480. now it works quite fast!

How do I disable hardware acceleration then? Couldn't see a button once in dxdiag

Just read this post, and I have the same problem.. For example,the match is unplayable on medium settings, 1400x1024, but if i'm in training mode, the gameplay is about 2x faster...simply unbeliavable!

great it realy is better now i didnt turn hardware acceleration all the way cause its kinda i dont know kinda stupid without sound i just lowered it to basic acceleration and now finnaly i can play it the way i want it.

4 mjsmith2k mate in dxdiag go on sound and ull see hardware acceleration bar then do with it what u want cheers.all we have is hope PATCH PATCH PATCH

4 mjsmith2k mate in dxdiag go on sound and ull see hardware acceleration bar then do with it what u want cheers

I was looking too, can't see it though?? Am I missing something, all DXDIAG does is give me info my Graphics Card?

dxeh3.jpg

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with the crowd! If you get stable 30FPS, the game has to be fluid all the way and everywhere on the pitch. It is not a hardware issue its a driver or game issue! The demo was great on my machine in 1680x1050 High. The retail version has alot of problems after 1 or 2 matches the game slows down but my cpu is used only to 50% even if i raise the priority to high/realtime. My X1950 Pro is performing solid frames between 40-60 FPS during a night match on high but i have slowdowns. So thats a super bug from Konami! If they dont fix it i will get my money back!

People, write to Konami support center. I wrote already. We need a patch really soon. I play flight sims usualy. I've got more fps in those games than in here! There are some other things that need improvements (in.e. adding horizontal camera angle option again, yanked out shirts, etc.).

And it will be for free LOL. Open PES2008 CD with autorun. Pre last option is "check whether the last version is installed". So Konami rushed a little with releasing it. I don't remember such an option in PES6.

I also experienced perfect flow and gameplay in training mode matches. But there's no way to achieve it on medium settings even at 640x480 in an exhibition match, so it's ridiculous. The patch idea would be awesome and will fix problems a lot of people have. No crowd or turf in low settings are horrible and we don't need such a drastic change. If only the guys can come up with a solution to fix the crowd problem, the gameplay will be perfectly smooth!

If you play in medium detail you almost don's see the diferences in the game itselfe in the aspect of the kits, stadium., ball, faces... the only more visible diference is really the crowd....

Back
Top Bottom