Request Patch to Remove Crowds - Fps performance-

TheChacal

Non-League
23 February 2004
Canada
Plz I have fps performance issue. When i play in training mode 11 vs 11 my game run smooth like a silk but when i play exhibition game a have 45fps average :sad:.
I think the pb is in the crowds. Can any one release a patch to remove them ?

Plz dudes :sad: I m not the only who had this pb.

Tks in advance

Ps: I play 1078 x 768 medium setting

this is a good point, if someone can lower the crowds resolution during the game, I believe it would dramatically improve the game.

im all for this i run the game on training on 60frps smooth as hell and then a proper match i get 30fps because of the crowd , removing them would make my game 10x better

this is a good point, if someone can lower the crowds resolution during the game, I believe it would dramatically improve the game.

no it will not, not much anyway.

the problem this time with the crowd is that it is 3D , when it is 3D , lowering its texture quality will slightly improve the performance.

My suggestion is to improve the 2d crowd at medium setting and create a decent looking crowd texture.

I have a perfect idea,

Simply if you can release a patch that would replace the PES 6 version of crowd audiences to the pes 2008 crows it will improve performance.

My specs are fairly decent....

Athlon4000+
G force 7900GS
1GIG RAM

Weird thing is tho is that when i run pes on low i get 30fps, medium-70fps high-60-40fps varies depending where about i am on the pitch

Really odd stuff!

the crowd are stupid anyways, they dont even look at the game, just stare into space :applause: wp konami

Fifa 08 crowd looks good and it requires less rendering....Where is astracell...He's very good at crowd patches..If someone can rip Fifa 08 crowd and patch in PES 2008, it will improve framerate

Playing without crowd is not good... however I don´t care if crowd detail is very low, I just want it there, without causing slowdowns :)

im not totally sure about the crowd being the only cause of the slowdowns, the sounds engine (with some drivers it sounded pretty bad, and something is lagging my mp3s) or something about the "famous" teamvision could be the causes too. Lets hope is only the crowd, though.

i think removing crowd would increase speed too.... i play smoothly on low but omg... it's horrible lol.... it looks flat shaded..... all hairs have almost no texture...(all black hairs).... :(

i have p4 2.6ghz,1.5 GB DDR and Geforce 7600 GS... time for an upgrade i think...

I would love to have option to switch crowds off, I just cant play on low, looks horrible and players have nothin but black hairs etc.

Medium is just sweet for me graphics wise, but crowds still looks like shit and I wouldnt mind them disappering so I can have nice fps.

I noticed that the game swaps the crowd from 2d to 3d as the 'Camera' gets closer to the sidelines. There's a significant fps drop when this happens particularly on certain grounds. Hopefully someone will make the crowds all 2d (But decent quality) so we can still enjoy playing on high settings.

I noticed that the game swaps the crowd from 2d to 3d as the 'Camera' gets closer to the sidelines. There's a significant fps drop when this happens particularly on certain grounds. Hopefully someone will make the crowds all 2d (But decent quality) so we can still enjoy playing on high settings.

Let s hope the next version of KitServer have this ability \\:o/

i dont know about u people but when i removed the pes 2008 replay logo witch flashes from left to right my game became much faster i think the reason of slowdown and different fps from time to time is what game or graphic card is renderin at the moment.Maybe if all textures and poligons that are not important to us gamers like crowds replay logos stadium levels which we cant se while playing get lovered to minimum so we can still have some of it. cause i think shity crowd is better then no crowd if u are payin attention to ur game not the details it wont bother u.Please patchers hear our prayers

I want to remove crowd too, because in training mode 11vs11 my game is playing good but in game its just stinky because of those crowds.
Sorry for my english, I am Latvian

Finally someone with the same problem.

The game runs kind of smooth at medium but once I'm anywhere near the 16-m area, it slows down dramatically. I have tried everything, from refresh rate, to AA and AF on and off, tried different resolutions and still no improvement.

Plus I have to play with the V-Snyc off, otherwise the game runs extremely slowly.

All Konami need to do is remove the thing that puts the game at 30fps when there are a certain amount of players on the screen, and give the players better distance LOD models. That would speed up most people's games I think.

They also need to remove the pointless dugout and maybe give the linesmen/ref a little less detail.

I would love this too. I think it's also something to do with the stadiums. But if you could replace the crowd to look like pes6 that would be great.

Finally got my game running smooth in training 11vs11. I'm using an Acer Aspire laptop with a Geforce Go 7300 graphics card (I know bog standard) but runs nice and smooth now on medium setting. But the game feels laggy on exhibition with the same settings. Low quality isn't even worth bothering with... the players look like shit.

Can this be done then?

Or alternatively, it would be good if someone created the training ground as a stadium.

Thanks

Matt

Back
Top Bottom