1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Request Patch to Remove Crowds - Fps performance-

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by TheChacal, 27 October 2007.

1. TheChacal

TheChacal Non-League

23 February 2004
    Canada
    Plz I have fps performance issue. When i play in training mode 11 vs 11 my game run smooth like a silk but when i play exhibition game a have 45fps average :sad:.
    I think the pb is in the crowds. Can any one release a patch to remove them ?

Plz dudes :sad: I m not the only who had this pb.

Tks in advance

Ps: I play 1078 x 768 medium setting

2. tobiha

tobiha Non-League

27 October 2007
    why not use low settings?? no crowd there.

3. gavsta

gavsta Non-League

13 May 2005
    when i have it on low settings, i get 30fps dead!

4. deivid99

deivid99 Conference

26 January 2007
    what is your system specifications?

5. tobiha

tobiha Non-League

27 October 2007
    you get a lower fps with lower settings??? Konami have really rushed this game!

6. Matt10

Matt10 Champions League

5 February 2004
    this is a good point, if someone can lower the crowds resolution during the game, I believe it would dramatically improve the game.

7. YoungGun_UK

YoungGun_UK 20 TIMES!

12 July 2007
    UK
    Manchester United
    im all for this i run the game on training on 60frps smooth as hell and then a proper match i get 30fps because of the crowd , removing them would make my game 10x better

8. deivid99

deivid99 Conference

26 January 2007
    no it will not, not much anyway.

the problem this time with the crowd is that it is 3D , when it is 3D , lowering its texture quality will slightly improve the performance.

My suggestion is to improve the 2d crowd at medium setting and create a decent looking crowd texture.

9. BlaZiNgSPEED

BlaZiNgSPEED League 1

25 August 2007
    London, UK
    Manchester United
    I have a perfect idea,

Simply if you can release a patch that would replace the PES 6 version of crowd audiences to the pes 2008 crows it will improve performance.

10. gavsta

gavsta Non-League

13 May 2005
    My specs are fairly decent....

Athlon4000+
    G force 7900GS
    1GIG RAM

Weird thing is tho is that when i run pes on low i get 30fps, medium-70fps high-60-40fps varies depending where about i am on the pitch

Really odd stuff!

11. TheChacal

TheChacal Non-League

23 February 2004
    Canada
    Nice idea :applause:.
    For me, I don't care about crowds just remove them :lol:

12. gavsta

gavsta Non-League

13 May 2005
    the crowd are stupid anyways, they dont even look at the game, just stare into space :applause: wp konami

13. miregrobar

miregrobar Non-League

25 August 2007
    What is the file names for 3d crowd?
    I whant to remove them or edit them to 2d.

14. TheChacal

TheChacal Non-League

23 February 2004
    Canada
    I dont now :( we are waiting for some skilled patcher to do the job\\:o/
    We hope:roll:

15. Dukelord

Dukelord Banned

6 February 2007
    Fifa 08 crowd looks good and it requires less rendering....Where is astracell...He's very good at crowd patches..If someone can rip Fifa 08 crowd and patch in PES 2008, it will improve framerate

16. Emanuel

Emanuel Portuguese

27 December 2006
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Real Madrid & Benfica
    Playing without crowd is not good... however I donĀ“t care if crowd detail is very low, I just want it there, without causing slowdowns :)

17. cesarpo

cesarpo pesmaster

14 June 2006
    im not totally sure about the crowd being the only cause of the slowdowns, the sounds engine (with some drivers it sounded pretty bad, and something is lagging my mp3s) or something about the "famous" teamvision could be the causes too. Lets hope is only the crowd, though.

18. lplover2k

lplover2k League 2

7 July 2006
    i think removing crowd would increase speed too.... i play smoothly on low but omg... it's horrible lol.... it looks flat shaded..... all hairs have almost no texture...(all black hairs).... :(

i have p4 2.6ghz,1.5 GB DDR and Geforce 7600 GS... time for an upgrade i think...

19. ew0k

ew0k Non-League

24 October 2007
    I would love to have option to switch crowds off, I just cant play on low, looks horrible and players have nothin but black hairs etc.

Medium is just sweet for me graphics wise, but crowds still looks like shit and I wouldnt mind them disappering so I can have nice fps.

20. Carnster

Carnster Non-League

7 November 2006
    I noticed that the game swaps the crowd from 2d to 3d as the 'Camera' gets closer to the sidelines. There's a significant fps drop when this happens particularly on certain grounds. Hopefully someone will make the crowds all 2d (But decent quality) so we can still enjoy playing on high settings.

21. TheChacal

TheChacal Non-League

23 February 2004
    Canada
    Let s hope the next version of KitServer have this ability \\:o/

22. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    i dont know about u people but when i removed the pes 2008 replay logo witch flashes from left to right my game became much faster i think the reason of slowdown and different fps from time to time is what game or graphic card is renderin at the moment.Maybe if all textures and poligons that are not important to us gamers like crowds replay logos stadium levels which we cant se while playing get lovered to minimum so we can still have some of it. cause i think shity crowd is better then no crowd if u are payin attention to ur game not the details it wont bother u.Please patchers hear our prayers

23. Dukelord

Dukelord Banned

6 February 2007
    how did you remove logo?

24. battleboar

battleboar Non-League

30 September 2007
    I want to remove crowd too, because in training mode 11vs11 my game is playing good but in game its just stinky because of those crowds.
    Sorry for my english, I am Latvian

25. Greenjaguar

Greenjaguar Non-League

24 November 2006
    I have the same problem

26. Adrianoo

Adrianoo Non-League

20 June 2006
    Finally someone with the same problem.

The game runs kind of smooth at medium but once I'm anywhere near the 16-m area, it slows down dramatically. I have tried everything, from refresh rate, to AA and AF on and off, tried different resolutions and still no improvement.

Plus I have to play with the V-Snyc off, otherwise the game runs extremely slowly.

27. emaremare

emaremare League 2

28 October 2007
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Red Star Belgrade
    i changed the logo i puted in sportklub logo but now i see it wanst the problem problem is the crowd.

28. Stardog

Stardog Non-League

30 September 2007
    All Konami need to do is remove the thing that puts the game at 30fps when there are a certain amount of players on the screen, and give the players better distance LOD models. That would speed up most people's games I think.

They also need to remove the pointless dugout and maybe give the linesmen/ref a little less detail.

29. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    I would love this too. I think it's also something to do with the stadiums. But if you could replace the crowd to look like pes6 that would be great.

Finally got my game running smooth in training 11vs11. I'm using an Acer Aspire laptop with a Geforce Go 7300 graphics card (I know bog standard) but runs nice and smooth now on medium setting. But the game feels laggy on exhibition with the same settings. Low quality isn't even worth bothering with... the players look like shit.

30. mjsmith2k

mjsmith2k Come on you Reds!

5 November 2005
    Nottingham
    Forest, Bulls, Patriots
    Can this be done then?

Or alternatively, it would be good if someone created the training ground as a stadium.

Thanks

Matt