Request Patch to Remove Crowds - Fps performance-

Vista / DIrectX 10 do not use hardware acceleration for audio, hence the lack of audio acceleration bar :)

I noticed that the 3D crowds are more CPU intensive than VGA hungry. I have no reason why they are so CPU hungry though. Any ideas?

I think a Konami patch could fix this issue without removing the 3d crowds.

Yeah I sorted the gameplay anyways, by changing the resolution. I also wrote about DX10 elsewhere, just forgot about this post.

there should be an option to raise the price of the tickets in game, so there will be far less people on the stadiums...

There is any way to select V-Sync in Low Quality?

It's more easier i think, cause in Low Quality there's not crowd. But only 30 FPS, cause there's not V-Sync option.

You can remove them already just follow these steps

How to get 2D Crowd with high

If u want 2d crowd go into ur setting and set medium load up game play exi then exit pes,load up lod (kitserver).
Pick custom and tweak the sliders too 0.90 & 0.65 then save now u have 2D crowd with high graphics setting in game(note edit mode still shows medium player models but ingame is fine)

So enjoy the game now with 2d crowd(screen below)

Last edited:
No only the crowds are medium as low is empty stadiums(which is pointless),the player models are high.So a decent CPU & GPU are still needed to avoid slow downs but it should help ppl who have slowdowns with high settings.

But if u have a gd card use my own settings of 70 and 45 for extra High player models.

No only the crowds are medium as low is empty stadiums(which is pointless),the player models are high.So a decent CPU & GPU are still needed to avoid slow downs but it should help ppl who have slowdowns with high settings.

But if u have a gd card use my own settings of 70 and 45 for extra High player models.

U wrong, if U set to medium all details (turf players) go to medium and the crowd is not 2d just bad quality 3d, new kit server LOD dont change that, HIGH quality is HIGh quality

mayby U're card dont see difrends

JUCE sed that he try make LOD only for crowd, only wait and be patient, maybe is possible

Last edited:
Guys, I just bought a new graphics card and now it runs/looks/plays great. Do yourself a favour and upgrade. It seems this game was designed specifically for high detail...if you play on low you will get bad gameplay, keepers, bugs, camera etc...
All of the above problems will be solved by better graphic settings...dont ask me why but it just is. I was playing on LOW with a Geforce MX5500 and hated the game. Now Im playing on HIGH with my new 8500GT and its like a completely different game. The animations are waaaay better and the gameplay is fantastic...no horrible keepers or slowdowns. If you can play it on High this is definately the best PES game to date (and Ive owned all of them)

im not sure in your theory really

better gameplay, no bugs, bad GKs,all that with better graphic? yeah right!

how would ppl than play online together and not all of them has NASA PCs:applause:

im not sure in your theory really

better gameplay, no bugs, bad GKs,all that with better graphic? yeah right!

how would ppl than play online together and not all of them has NASA PCs:applause:

check this topic: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=44430

There are 2 game engine in PES 2008... the low one and medium/high one.. when you play online against someone who´s playing with low one... you play the "low´s engine". Ridiculous from konami. In low you get different gameplay. Check that topic.

You can remove them already just follow these steps

How to get 2D Crowd with high

If u want 2d crowd go into ur setting and set medium load up game play exi then exit pes,load up lod (kitserver).
Pick custom and tweak the sliders too 0.90 & 0.65 then save now u have 2D crowd with high graphics setting in game(note edit mode still shows medium player models but ingame is fine)

So enjoy the game now with 2d crowd(screen below)

thanks for the tip....now i play pes2008 with medium detail..1280x1024 and LOD set to 0.30 both of them and it's great!!!!no more slowdons and better graphic than high detail with lower LOD...(i have 7600GS..)

Lol....this is a funny patch...who would wanna play in a stadium with no crowd? Yet there will be crowd noises and chants? That will be weird & stupid...What you should be working on is ripping the crowds from Fifa 08 and applying them to PES 2008. Fifa 08 crowd requires less rendering and as such there will be a dramatic increase in FPS for PES 2008

Last edited:
Lol....this is a funny patch...who would wanna play in a stadium with no crowd? Yet there will be crowd noises and chants? What you should be working on is ripping the crowds from Fifa 08 and applying them to PES 2008. Fifa 08 crowd requires less rendering and as such there will be a dramatic increase in FPS for PES 2008

who would wanna play in a stadium with no crowd?

ME!

That will be weird & stupid...

No,you stupid!

Guys, I just bought a new graphics card and now it runs/looks/plays great. Do yourself a favour and upgrade. It seems this game was designed specifically for high detail...if you play on low you will get bad gameplay, keepers, bugs, camera etc...
All of the above problems will be solved by better graphic settings...dont ask me why but it just is. I was playing on LOW with a Geforce MX5500 and hated the game. Now Im playing on HIGH with my new 8500GT and its like a completely different game. The animations are waaaay better and the gameplay is fantastic...no horrible keepers or slowdowns. If you can play it on High this is definately the best PES game to date (and Ive owned all of them)

all good if ur playin offline, but if u wanna play online ur settins r restricted to low quality = 30fps so for those of us who only got the game to play online u may as well save ur money cos u can run it in low settin with a commodor64, an it runs crap by the way

Lol....this is a funny patch...who would wanna play in a stadium with no crowd? Yet there will be crowd noises and chants? That will be weird & stupid...What you should be working on is ripping the crowds from Fifa 08 and applying them to PES 2008. Fifa 08 crowd requires less rendering and as such there will be a dramatic increase in FPS for PES 2008

Thats what I say in few post above, totally agree, now maybe someone make 2D crowd

Last edited:
Yes lipaaa I totally agree...the best crowd patcher I know from PES 6 is astracell from Iran, but he doesn't seem to be interested in PES 2008 crowd problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphia_cn View Post
who would wanna play in a stadium with no crowd?

ME!

That will be weird & stupid...

No,you stupid!

---------

Me dude \\:o/ I dont care about a bullshit crowds if I play smoothly my game and save me buying 250 euro graphic card for this crappy game :lmao:.

Great patch but can someone help me please? When I tried to import Unamed bin an error ocured:

I have already rebuilt it to reserve more space.. still not working

Back
Top Bottom