Red Faction: Guerrilla Xbox 360, PS3 and PC

haha that's true. I don't think they work at weekends which makes getting the new games that come out on Fridays a real shit. I bet they take the new releases home themselves that weekend.

They did finally start sending me discs regular now. If i post the disc to them say on a Friday i'll get my next disc posted Tuesday and it seems to be next day delivery which is good. They're just poor for new games.

Finished tomb raider last week and just had Eat Lead: The return of mat hazard and just finished that. Silly, crappy but fun.

Got this today from Tesco Rentals and it's pretty good. Definately feels like a throwback to the old Mercenary games and it's good fun :)

Picked this up from Gamestation for a fiver (along with Rainbow Six Vegas 1) a few weeks ago.

I love it, I can spend hours just blowing stuff up/destroying everything with the sledgehammer :D I find playing around with games with realistic physics fun, I used to push people down stairs, off ledges etc. on GTA IV, probably a bit weird. :LOL:

Anyway, I suggest you guys pick it up if you havn't played it already, £5 is a bargain! I've been buying a lot of older 360 games recently - some of them are still quality :).

Back
Top Bottom