Votes: 5 2.2%

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters

jammiedodger

Premiership
26 February 2009
Derbyshire
England
Now that pes2012 demo has been leaked. Can whoever has played it give it a rating out of 10. Try and play at least five full games before posting your verdict. Not gone below five as if you think it deserves less you're an idiot.

Last edited:
Hated every next gen version till I just played this its fucking brilliant!

9/10 only gripes the same as everyone that the shootings a tad too floaty

Frigging keyboard don't do at all eh. Not sure how to get my 360 or PS3 controller working.

Frigging keyboard don't do at all eh. Not sure how to get my 360 or PS3 controller working.

Wired 360? Just plug it in. Wireless? Buy a wireless receiver, cost me £8 from eBay and works perfectly. In fact the demo is aimed at people using the 360 controller.

Thanks guys. Don't have a wired 360 but managed to use my PS3 controller thanks to motionjoy :)

Finally a PES on the next gen that I really like. PES 2011 was a good step on the right direction but this one is great ! But they need to fix the goalkeepers(really bad) and the shooting.

I lost 6 of my 7 games. This one is the first one I managed to score and not to lose.

I'm Napoli and I play against AC Milan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLvqU8tyutY

Last edited:
9 for me. Lost marks on goalkeepers being quite poor, shooting SLIGHTLY off and refs very slightly off but expecting all to be improved for full game.

I'd probably give an 8/10 so far. Still got some niggles here and there with the keeper and the ref. But still time for KONAMI to fix all that. :D

Expecting the 2nd demo or full game to rectify the mentioned above, surely then a 9/10.

8.5 for me, but that will improve once I am less useless at it.
Have had some real thrashings.Its a very different ball game now.
What a base to build on.

8 for me. I dont think this game is "perfect". perfect is when we dont talk about shooting and goalkeeping. And many more.

Some really nice things added, the gameplay feeling is much better, everything looks much more realistic and soccer alike, only a few issues remain:

-Goalkeepers
-Shooting
-Player turning speed vs Ball speed is not balanced, one realistic on -1 and the other on 0-1.
-No feeling of player acceleration, seems like when the player reacts they start running on top speed instantly, very odd
-Lob shoots need to be higher

Thats about it

PES 2011 was a 5 btw, finished full game too.

I give it a 7.

Positive aspects:
- plays much better than pes2011

Negative aspects:
- fast players who can dribble (e.g. Robinho) are nearly unstoppable if you can handle them.

way overrated, get back to peS6 and realize how itS Still much SMother and feelS right, in peS2012 you dont feel you control the ball and player, it juST doeStn feel right for SOme reaSOn, i really tried to like it, but i juST played 2 gameS and quit...juST like 2011, 10,09, 08... Sadly itS the Same faulty engine

way overrated, get back to peS6 and realize how itS Still much SMother and feelS right, in peS2012 you dont feel you control the ball and player, it juST doeStn feel right for SOme reaSOn, i really tried to like it, but i juST played 2 gameS and quit...juST like 2011, 10,09, 08... Sadly itS the Same faulty engine

Wow, nostalgia has you in chains bud.

Back
Top Bottom