[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Do you think it's highly likely that Konami will use the same file format as they always do?

I haven't got experience of WE9 (is it the same as the others?), but if its all AFSs and the like, we might have a good shot of patching it and playing it from the memory stick.

Let's hope so.

KOP_007 said:
Do you think it's highly likely that Konami will use the same file format as they always do?

I haven't got experience of WE9 (is it the same as the others?), but if its all AFSs and the like, we might have a good shot of patching it and playing it from the memory stick.

Let's hope so.

That would be great; if only I didn't have 2.0 PSP. :(

Alberto Tomba said:
Well I don't know about you RuneEdge but my friend is selling me his PSP for 120$ US and he's had it since launch and has never used it(wants the cash to buy the 360 apparently). i'm quite lucky cuz he's a trust worthy guy and the PSP he's selling me is in mint condition so....BRING ON WE9 for it!
I live in the UK and I bought my PSP with a game from www.lik-sang.com for about £160. But once the delivery and import tax, etc was paid, it cost me over £200.

I'm still happy with what I got. Its brand new, works perfectly and also has the guarantee. I'd never buy a PSP off someone else cuz you gotta question yourself, why is he or she selling it at such a low price? My mate got a cheap PSP of ebay and it had problems like dust under the screen and dead pixels.

RuneEdge said:
I live in the UK and I bought my PSP with a game from www.lik-sang.com for about £160. But once the delivery and import tax, etc was paid, it cost me over £200.

I'm still happy with what I got. Its brand new, works perfectly and also has the guarantee. I'd never buy a PSP off someone else cuz you gotta question yourself, why is he or she selling it at such a low price? My mate got a cheap PSP of ebay and it had problems like dust under the screen and dead pixels.

Fortunately this is the kind of guy that if it had problems he give me my money back and then sell it at a local gamestore for much more. I've played his already as well so it's good. Thats the thing i never was gonna buy a PSP but he just fortunately wants a XBOx360 now so it works out.

Alberto Tomba said:
Fortunately this is the kind of guy that if it had problems he give me my money back and then sell it at a local gamestore for much more. I've played his already as well so it's good. Thats the thing i never was gonna buy a PSP but he just fortunately wants a XBOx360 now so it works out.

ok im sorry if you aint got loads ov money etc, but it seems like your one stingy get. In english that means your tight with your money. I mean how often are we embraced with such a marvel that is psp??? i put it on my visa soon as i knew it would ship. ;)

Uh, he can get it alot cheaper than you or I and in great condition from a reliable friend.

How the fuck does that make the guy stingy. Because he got himself a real bargain?

Alberto Tomba said:
Seems like you can trust him then. I say you buy it off him asap before he changes his mind.

P-dogg said:
Uh, he can get it alot cheaper than you or I and in great condition from a reliable friend.

How the fuck does that make the guy stingy. Because he got himself a real bargain?

EASSY CHILL WINSTON, well i dont think theres such thing as a bargin in life you get what you pay for and in the case your homme got a USED psp hence the cheaper price ya dig \\:o/

Details on "Winning Eleven 9: Ubiquitous Evolution"

WE9

ITMedia had an interview with Mr. Takatsuki, the main producer of the Winning Eleven franchiese (known as "Pro Evolution Soccer" in US and Europe). He stated several elements of the game compared to the PS2 series of the game.

The important information we could find in this interview are:
- Player sides will be switched on half time, in the purpose of eliminating the unfair of directions.
- The quantity of character motions and teams are the same as the PS2 version
- Real time comments removed to cut down the loading time
- Master league mode not included

source: http://www.pspupdates.com/2005/08/details-on-winning-eleven-9-ubiquitous.html

RuneEdge said:
Seems like you can trust him then. I say you buy it off him asap before he changes his mind.

Thats the plan Rune. just wanna have the fun you guys gonna be having with this awesome game.

Although I've been holding back from buying a PSP for the same game... it just looks so beauuuuuuuutifffulllllllllllll............ for a handheld, the gfx look amazing

Those screens are insane. It looks just like the PS2 version.. almost ;)

Cant wait, should be arriving just after I get back from holiday on the 19th/20th September :D

those new pics are class im going to buy pes5 on the psp when i get one for my birthday and i opsm2 it said it plays like pes3

PSP Background picture

we9blank5tu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Forgive me if im talking utter rubbish but would this work?...

If you were to use the data link up method between the ps2 and psp version to transfer across your option file, would that correct only the player names and kits, but the menus would all be in japanese still?

Or am i talking nonsense?

Thats what we are all thinking toonbarmy.

will be good to see how the controls work out on the psp, i dont normally use the analogue stick on the ps2 but the psp one is different to the dual shock pads, but as with fifa on the psp its hard to use the analogue stick and press a d-pad button at the same time.

Cheers
scottio

I doubt it to be honest...is WE ever up to date? Though I suppose they've had a bit of extra time with this version.

We know the main menu is in English but I assume everything else will be in Japanese, with the only way to change it being a patch from the Memory Stick.

I wonder how big it will be on the UMD? Surely they've downsamled textures? No commentary will save space.

I cant wait to get the game to play it...but I'm equally as interested in opening up the iso.

Less than 2 weeks to go. Once again we'll probably be in the situation of being able to play a warez version before our games come in the post.

does anyone know if winning eleven is released in english in the states or do they just import the jap version??
also if i get winning eleven 9 for psp can you change the option files via ps2?

Back
Top Bottom