[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

KOP_007 said:
If people are ordering WE, where are you getting it from?

Sony's transfer...I mean sales embargo has affected all my importers.

you asked this b4 LIK-SANG OR PLAY ASIA ;)

If I win the lotto I'll pick this up with the machine, otherwise I'll stick with the PS2 version just now and start saving for PS3/360 and get it on those consoles ;).

Theres no point in buying a whole PSP for this game when you already have the PS2 version. If you had a PSP from before then its worth getting.

So yeah, wait for the lotto win. lol.

But no Master League kinda sucks. We'll be playing exhibition games against the CPU all day.

AMAZING. My friends sellin me his PSP for 120$US! I ordered WE9UE for PSP :)

This question is for the lucky guys that have seen/played the PSP version live:
does the game include different camera views?
Looking at the video i guess it is the DEFAULT view.
Will we be able to switch to WIDE view in PSP version? You know, WIDE is the best camera view to really enjoy the game.

Let me know.

johnthekingsingh said:
snowball mate the game isnt out yet did you miss that bit?

John mate, the game was shown in playable version one week ago in Germany (see the video), so i guess someone pressed START and went inside the option... that's all :)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Snowball, your avatar is really quite disturbing

That's not the first time someone tells me.
I got it in Gaming Age forum. I falled in love with this pic.
Cannot live anymore without it. :O

can anyone confirm if this will have an enlgish language option? Just every video weve seen has english in it. I know theyve been PES 5 vids but with no WE9:UE vids i was wishing. PS why has there been no WE9:UE vids.

ive ordered mine from Lik-sang. Ive taken snail mail so I could be waiting up to a week for it. Aint paying no customs tax!!!!!!

Getting Vitrua Tennis this week as well, my PSP is the bomb!!!!

Add £10 compulsory insurance too making it the same price as most of the eBay retailers..

;)

Whats the best Yesasia shipping option? Are either guaranteed to be hit with customs from anyone's experience?

PES5.jpg

WE9.jpg

Not sure if people have seen this.
Funny how the Chelsea and Arsenal kits dont show the kit manufacturers logo.

ClassicD said:
If I win the lotto I'll pick this up with the machine, otherwise I'll stick with the PS2 version just now and start saving for PS3/360 and get it on those consoles ;).

The PSP is worth it for Lumines alone :)

Seriously though, Lumines is one of the most addictive handheld games I've come across and its sad that some might pass it up simply cause of its genre.

Thats true. But its still not worth spending £200+ for a PSP and Lumines when you're only looking to play that and PES5.

RuneEdge said:
Thats true. But its still not worth spending £200+ for a PSP and Lumines when you're only looking to play that and PES5.

Well I don't know about you RuneEdge but my friend is selling me his PSP for 120$ US and he's had it since launch and has never used it(wants the cash to buy the 360 apparently). i'm quite lucky cuz he's a trust worthy guy and the PSP he's selling me is in mint condition so....BRING ON WE9 for it!

Back
Top Bottom