PS3 PATCH IS OUT!

Please,

* Can I play with 2 players (the same console) in online mode ???

In pes6, the second player press start before starting match and
engoy together ..

what about pes2008 on ps3 .. how can we do it ?

Hello,
I have 3 important questions

1.If I buy PS2 VERSION of PES 2008 (pal) And run it on my PS3 (PAL) , will it work ?

2.if it works, will there be a problem in the online mode (lag) like what's happening on PS3 Version ?

3.what about if run it on my PS TWO, will there be an online problems?, In other words , does the online mode of PES 2008 for the PS2 version have errors/lag ?

Thx in advance

Hello,
I have 3 important questions

1.If I buy PS2 VERSION of PES 2008 (pal) And run it on my PS3 (PAL) , will it work ?

2.if it works, will there be a problem in the online mode (lag) like what's happening on PS3 Version ?

3.what about if run it on my PS TWO, will there be an online problems?, In other words , does the online mode of PES 2008 for the PS2 version have errors/lag ?

Thx in advance

1. the ps2 game will work on your ps3 console but only if you DONT have a 40GB console.

2. i dont know if you will have a problem with online mode, i havent seen pes2008 on ps2. same goes with number 3.

Port forwarding helps alot, playing online causes some lags when the opponent holds the ball, but at least you don't suddenly see him scoring when he was in the middle of the field.

Port forwarding helps alot, playing online causes some lags when the opponent holds the ball, but at least you don't suddenly see him scoring when he was in the middle of the field.

You do if the other player hasn't port-forwarded! It would be a nice feature if you could include certain details like that in your online profile, so that you can pick to play players who have also port-forwarded. But then again, that's an idea that makes sense so I don't expect Konami to implement it

Got a sharp gd 32" it looks shocking on there using hdmi, very glitchy. hooked up to my projector last night via componant and it plays perfect better than pc version.

PLEASE, HELP me guys... I'm going to order my We2008 at play-asia and I NEED to know which one to get, WE2008 Japan version or Asia version.

It says that both has english language, but I don't know if there is anything else different.... PLEASE GUYS, tell me WHICH one did you buy...

thanks

PLEASE, HELP me guys... I'm going to order my We2008 at play-asia and I NEED to know which one to get, WE2008 Japan version or Asia version.

It says that both has english language, but I don't know if there is anything else different.... PLEASE GUYS, tell me WHICH one did you buy...

thanks

which console are you ordering for? PS3? If you're ordering for the PS3 and you have an HDTV, then it doesn't matter which one you order, as they'll all work.

i have recently bought pes 2008 for ps3 and when i go into the game it instructs me to download update 1.10 however when i go to download it theres an error and it wont download

i have recently bought pes 2008 for ps3 and when i go into the game it instructs me to download update 1.10 however when i go to download it theres an error and it wont download

welcome to the crappy world that is Konami PES2008. It does not get much better. You will not be impressed.

As we are now in Jan 2008 and the game was released 2 months ago how is it that we still have the same issues online. The patch they released simply lowered the resolution for online play but still the crappy lag continues.

Konami has given up on this now, thats what I feel. They have simply Bulls**ted us with minimal information as to how they are going to fix the issues and once the patch came out(with in my opinion was a downgrade rather than an upgrade) they have stayed quite.

We pay over £30 for a game that is not working on release and then wait for a patch that does hardly anything to improve the issues and then thats it.

Konami farewell and good bye. Now I have to play fifa08 and my love for the greatest sport dies.

Damo666

ps I will be online tonight so look out. I am such a hypocryt(sorry for spelling)

Back
Top Bottom