PS3 PATCH IS OUT!

For me patch has improved online play, although, it is still far from the standard of Fifa 08 online, which is perfect. One quible: I was beating a guy 2-0, he quit and I was awarded a 3-0 defeat!!!

Offline I play Top Player and I think the AI has changed. The AI teams seem more direct and move the ball forward quicker which makes for a more realistic game.

Also, having played online for a few hours last night, I would like to say that Konami have made Barcelona too good. Playing Barca vs Barca I had a result of 9-5. Almost all of the goals involved Henry/E'too/Ronaldhino/Messi sprinting for 50-80 yards, gliding past the opposition as if they weren't there and rounding the keeper - totally ridiculous.

What about Master League? someone have lags? because I have them :( and especially when i`m plaing 2 vs com... New Patch is installed...

If somebody cann help me. When in start pes2008 i have cancel to instal patch. Now i want to instal patch but now i dont have option to instal. What i have to do now?

online bit better but still does my head in with the lag

seems fine then wham hits a bad spell

yes online has improved with the patch, but i refuse to go back online until its 100% playable.
i cant deal conceding bullshit goals where the opponent scores because of lag..

Yep, the patch is only a slight improvement online. Online for this game needs a major overhaul. Also, everyone's comments on the graphcis for this version was that it is a PS2 port with polished graphics. Well, with this patch, it appears that this is somewhat true. It appears that they removed the polish with the low resolution with this patch because it looks dull and not as polished and smooth as it first did. I play my games on HDMI ofcourse so this sticks out. Anyone can tell me how to remove this patch and I will be greatly appreciated.

Konami should be very ashamed of how they treated their customers with this game.

Peace!
JF

Have to say there is an improvment playing online now. Games are a lot more fluid but the 'teleporting' issue seems to still be there.
Ive noticed the dip in graphics like otheres have said, night games look very average now.

Where can I see if the patch is installed or not? Is there somewhere a version number?

Last edited:
Removed patch..Gameplay/graphis is sooooooooo much better with out the patch. Players feel more responsive and graphics on my HDMI are more smooth and polished. The only problems are the bad GK and Long balls.

I am hower using Manual Long ball/crossing(Type 5)I beleive. It's so much better and you are in a lot more control applying the right strength to keep the ball inbounds and pin point where it lands.

the replays are still choppy, i'm talking about only the gameplay, which is very smooth now with the patch.

hopefully we will get the newest patch they released for PC to address online issues and possible replays

the replays are still choppy, i'm talking about only the gameplay, which is very smooth now with the patch.

hopefully we will get the newest patch they released for PC to address online issues and possible replays

not forgetting the patch for online play on PS3!!!

Hi, I play PC version. New PC patch also changed gameplay. The :r1: runs are slower now :) And defence is tweaked. Hope they release this patch for PS3 owners too.

i have officially crossed over to EA and FIFA O8 for this year
the game is really impressive and i am really disappointed in konami for releasing a game without testing online play, which is pretty much why i bought a PS3 and PES in the first place.
well done EA, Konami, you need to win me back next year..

i have officially crossed over to EA and FIFA O8 for this year
the game is really impressive and i am really disappointed in konami for releasing a game without testing online play, which is pretty much why i bought a PS3 and PES in the first place.
well done EA, Konami, you need to win me back next year..

hi m8,

i play fifa 08 for 2 mounth..................and after i sell to ebay...............is a good game but .............i don't know .......i play PES2008 now.:roll:

hi m8,

i play fifa 08 for 2 mounth..................and after i sell to ebay...............is a good game but .............i don't know .......i play PES2008 now.:roll:

i find that if i play PES by myself i get bored.. as i said earlier, i bought it mostly to play online, which sux!
yesterday i thought id give PES a go, i went online to see if there was any new updates, patches but there wasnt, so i played a game anyway... it was lagging like crazy and i conceded 2 goals that i couldnt stop because of the lagging. it turned me off PES now and i dont think ill play it again, unless a friend wants to play 1 on 1, otherwise, its FIFA for me nowadays...

I am considering trading my PS3 copy for a PS2 copy...anyone know if it will work on my PS3 and if a PS2 option file for the PS3 has been released?

im gonna get crazy i payed fucking 500 pounds to buy ps3 for this hell game i wasted my money and now im broke thank u Konami.

Hi.

Today i bought my PES 2008 (Playstation 3) game and i have problem with this game.

I want to download a patch but how to do it?? Where can i found this patch?? Please help me !!!

And my second problem is with online registration. In game menu i choose ONLINE and write a REGISTRATION CODE (from last page of instruction), my PASSWORD (9 signs) and... i have an ERROR :( I change password about 6 times and everytime i have ERROR.

What's wrong? Can anobody help me???

Hi.

Today i bought my PES 2008 (Playstation 3) game and i have problem with this game.

I want to download a patch but how to do it?? Where can i found this patch?? Please help me !!!

And my second problem is with online registration. In game menu i choose ONLINE and write a REGISTRATION CODE (from last page of instruction), my PASSWORD (9 signs) and... i have an ERROR :( I change password about 6 times and everytime i have ERROR.

What's wrong? Can anobody help me???

Maybe the name you chose is taken.
I had to be jonestm0.
I don't know about the patch I'm afraid, as I traded mine for the PS2 version pre-patch.

Back
Top Bottom