PS2 classic pes on psn store

Unlike you mate I was iinvolved eith the gaming community, under different namrs. Ask zygalski, fernando and reefur about me. Better yet try to get a hold of Dino and ask him who Denis Crnalic is.

Thanks

I think you took a joke a little too seriously. Plus I kind of am involved in the gaming community. Put chimps-with-quiffs into google.

@klashman. When I read your posts what II see is a typical PEs fan likr I am who just happens to defend the game too much. FYI. I played zero bars, -2 gamespeed and it still felt piss poor.

I wasn't getting beat by AI here and there I did but I also can hold my own. I ALSO played final coconsumer Us version and wasn't impressed. PES12 is becoming like FIFA and there is more than.enenough evidence.

@klashman. When I read your posts what II see is a typical PEs fan likr I am who just happens to defend the game too much. FYI. I played zero bars, -2 gamespeed and it still felt piss poor.

I see someone who's ego just will not accept they can't handle the PES 2012 on higher levels. It's a VIDEO GAME, don't take it personally man. I read your posts and you've been specifically moaning about 'cheat (the game does cheat on faster speeds but not on -2) and everything being scripted. Yet your playing a far, more scripted on rails game WE9?

I wasn't getting beat by AI here and there I did but I also can hold my own.

Yet you where constantly complaining about the AI geting past you too easily. Something i learned to deal with, something you just cried 'they are cheating'. Sounds like you simply cannot take it you aren't a god at the game anymore. Seeing how poorly that sentence was tstructured, your not even making a effort to show your lying.

I mean if you complained about the AI deliberatly fouling you and you not getting penalties or complained about the consatnt cheesy delfection goals, i'd undderstand (that happens in WE9 too however) :|, it happens in all PES games :(

I ALSO played final coconsumer Us version

You said you gave with after demo 2 however. Anything to admit you just can't play the game :LOL:

In WE9, just like i did with Ajax before and Wolfsburg, i just playeds the same way, pass, pass, pass, try some fake shots and 1-2 and look mainly to shoot from angles which scoring was favored. You pretty much played in a smilar way but better :P , and captialised on some really silly mistakes i made because the two last games where pretty even

Now in the old ideology like i said, that WAS realsim! That WAs perfection in a way. Thing is with PES 2011 and PES 2012, they have finally moved on! It's now mirroring the key aspect for football which is playing to your strengths. The key changes aren't just 360 dribbling, passing movement etc.. it's... First touch and ball control! This is what i most love about the last two games. You can only do close control with those who have the stats to perform them, you have to really use R2 wisely with . Also other indivduallty makes it so you don't even bother to run with technical players like xavi, totti etc.. there's no point, use them for their passing, vision and just making space and controlling games. On WE9 with anyone really i used fake shot, was able to dribble without too many issues. Most players have pretty good ball control, mainly because it's on rails, WE9 is old so i can't be harsh on it, i still does a great job with individuallity.

That is so true, i still love the game but it's meant to be played in a certain way (the best way with 1-2's the angled shots etc) but in current pes 2012 there's so much more variety in team strengths and tactics,, it's incredible.
Completely agree with your post Klashman

Klashman, I will politely decline to comment. Not that I don't have anything to respond, I do, but I'm just too old, have too little time to do those long back and forth debates I had back in a days. Not to mention I have to keep things organised at weplaywe, and that takes time too.

All I can tell you is that if pes2012 was that good, why so many older pes gamers are so dissapointed with the next gen pes games(this years is best from all them but still not good enough to forget about previous generation of pes games)? Saying it's like that because they are not "open minded" is just silly. Guys like that played pes for years and years, some even from the beginning and if there are so many voices from older gen of pes players that things are not that colorful, there must be something to it.

I'm happy you're satisfied with pes2012, and that's the most important thing. I'm satisfied with we9le and also with how many people like it a lot once played it. I will await the moment when KONAMI will release a game that will project more realism than we9le to me. So far this moment didn't arrive for me.

I see someone who's ego just will not accept they can't handle the PES 2012 on higher levels. It's a VIDEO GAME, don't take it personally man. I read your posts and you've been specifically moaning about 'cheat (the game does cheat on faster speeds but not on -2) and everything being scripted. Yet your playing a far, more scripted on rails game WE9?

Yet you where constantly complaining about the AI geting past you too easily. Something i learned to deal with, something you just cried 'they are cheating'. Sounds like you simply cannot take it you aren't a god at the game anymore. Seeing how poorly that sentence was tstructured, your not even making a effort to show your lying.

I mean if you complained about the AI deliberatly fouling you and you not getting penalties or complained about the consatnt cheesy delfection goals, i'd undderstand (that happens in WE9 too however) :|, it happens in all PES games :(

You said you gave with after demo 2 however. Anything to admit you just can't play the game :LOL:

Klashman, why is that as soon as someone doesn't like a game you gang up on them saying theyy don't know how to play the game? How old are you? I'm 28. Have been playing Konami games since the very first beginning. Don't tell me I don't know how to play the game. WE9LE craps all over next gen. Deal with it kid and dont take it personally. I respect your opinion so respect mine, jesus fucking christ.

Go and buy every PES if that ssatisfies you. Your not an old school gamer and probably care more about Messi and Ronaldo looks.

I will get PES12 if I have to and will school your ass.

I agree to disagree my friend soyo :))

Klashman, why is that as soon as someone doesn't like a game you gang up on them saying theyy don't know how to play the game? How old are you?

Who have i 'ganged up' on? Also 'ganged up' means outnumber and bully an individual or a significantly smmaller group than the persecuting gang.

I'm 28. Have been playing Konami games since the very first beginning. Don't tell me I don't know how to play the game. WE9LE craps all over next gen. Deal with it kid and dont take it personally. I respect your opinion so respect mine, jesus fucking christ.

How can i respect you opinion as vaild and respectable when you prove yourself wrong in your anger and prove me right. I mean you just said there:

Have been playing Konami games since the very first beginning. Don't tell me I don't know how to play the game

and you have been complaining that the AI get's past your players too easily and it 'cheats'.

Now you see i added the two toghether and thats why i came to the conclusion just for your situation! Not for anyone else.

So your come into the game arrogant because you have been playing PES for so long you expect to be an expert, so when your being beaten by the AI, who where getting past you with ease since you haven't got hold of the new defensive system. You ego just says the game is cheating. I mean you don't even point out the blatant and correct cheating like Beachryan, Sincover, PES 2012gbg(one or two he's got right, rest not so) and a few others. No, things you can learn like defending, because your finiding it hard, 'Oh the game's cheating.'

Ironically this also awnsers soyo's question why old school pes players may not like PES 2012.

Go and buy every PES if that ssatisfies you. Your not an old school gamer and probably care more about Messi and Ronaldo looks.

I will get PES12 if I have to and will school your ass.

:II Just calm down and stop. You lost, the fact you had to resort to pathetic insults is the confirmation you couldn't prove your point. what are you scared, you only shout insults if you feel scared a threatened. This is a videogame! I mean you say your 28 and look at how you behave!

I'm not happy with myself either, I've wasted what? 3 posts! to state the obvious to someone who needs help to regulate his ego. I think i may seriously consider banning myself from certian threads so i stop wasting time.

I used to want this to, but then PES became better over the years and now with PES 2012 (and imo 2011 even), they're much better games. Now, I know playing old games are fun and all, but PES5 and 6 is outdated as hell these days. I try them every now and then, and while they're good arcade fun, there's a lot of stuff I miss that's in the new games (like manual passing, 360 degree control, improved master league, graphics, animation, uptodate transfers).

Wouldn't hurt to have them on PSN, but I don't think I'd buy them (especially considering I already have the PC versions which are far superior in moddability and graphics).

manual passing, 360 degree control, improved master league, graphics, animation, uptodate transfers?

You can get updated transfers and kits from patching, now manual passing with the Left analog stick is excellent and much better than any next gen PES, for animation, its obvious that this is the worst part for any PES on the next generation, graphics aunt that good but its acceptable and the game-play helps alot for the low quality graphics, imo PES6 is still the best football ever made.

Sure they can. Just make a game based on realism, not arcadish ping-pong, scripted, unballanced gameplay. [/B]

That's exactly what PES2012 is like online! :P:P:P

I think you should know that Manual passing was there in PES5,6 and you could pass into space if you really mastered it.

PES2012 is a fail game, the animation, shooting, dribbling, online is all broken.

@klashman, next time I would really appreciate if you don't hijack someones threads with your hardcore, biased opinions. Ypu are clearly unable to make any valid point instead you keep flipping your chops about how I'm mad that AI gets past me. My friend has US Imported Version he is in Torino Italy. Guy who doesn't post on any forums and a guy who actually competed professionaly in tournaments in UK and Germany. And got PAID to play and test new versions of PES/WE and even he says the AI system is broken.

If you have BALLS admit that AI makes unrealistic, impossible passes that I've never seen in my fucking life. Yes the AI plays smart no.doubt about it at times it feels like your playing versus a human being but for fucking sake the computer makes some IMPOSSIBLE, NEVER EVER seen passes in my life. The AI has to play a REALISIC game as well in order for me to enjoy it.

The keepers are STILL broken even with the new patch. So you want me to play aa game where AI just owns my keepers? Fuck that! Konami lost their FAIR PLAY momentum.

And yes, offline quicly becomes boring after some time and in online mode PES12 is nothing but a PING PONG match. Try WE9LE online and see if you get that PING PONG feeling.

That's all I have to say so please refrain from my future posts.

Gracias.

Both of you better keep it respective or I'll have this thread closed.

And btw, I much prefer Goal! to Kick off.

And btw, I much prefer Goal! to Kick off.

Goal! was good, but too automated. Automatically putting the ball in toe top left or right corner whenever you took a shot inside the box, the odd turning movement (realistic, but not really working well back then) for example. I think Kick Off 2 brought levels of freedom that Goal! sorely missed. But then if it had been just a reskinned Kick Off 2, then it wouldn't make much sense to make back when uptodate squads and transfers wasn't necessary. Can't think of much in Goal! that was better than Kick Off 2 tbh, other than the graphics.

SWOS though, was better than both (for me), but all three games are great in their own rights.

Pitch felt massive and 2 player was really good. Me and my friend enjoyed hours and hours of 2 player mode on weekends. I also liked the crossing and shooting, even though I used to try scoring goals from the half way line and curl it :LOL:

Maybe it had more of an impression on me because it was quite a jump coming from Atari football games to Family Computer (Similar to Nintendo).

Lol is this thread for real? I understand people liking a game but even an improvement on PES5 is nowhere near the levels of realism and control you get in games these days. Not even close.

All I see in PES5, WE9LE, PES6, are fun games that were super real in their day but play extremely dated, fast, arcade football. Fine if you like it, but simulation it ain't. You can see players passing at bizarre angles, sprinting 70 yards with the ball etc. People in here must be trolling, it's like someone trying to claim Doom is more realistic than Battlefield 3 because they still find Doom more fun.

Lol is this thread for real? I understand people liking a game but even an improvement on PES5 is nowhere near the levels of realism and control you get in games these days. Not even close.

All I see in PES5, WE9LE, PES6, are fun games that were super real in their day but play extremely dated, fast, arcade football. Fine if you like it, but simulation it ain't. You can see players passing at bizarre angles, sprinting 70 yards with the ball etc. People in here must be trolling, it's like someone trying to claim Doom is more realistic than Battlefield 3 because they still find Doom more fun.
Did you play WE9LE in the first place?

cheers

I have tried it, and the speed at which players sprint around and ping pong the ball at 100mph straight to another player is the least realistic thing I've ever seen. I saw one player hit a pass in the completely opposite direction and it zoomed about 45 yards straight to another player's foot. There's no sense of first touch, no sense of pretty much anything, it's fast arcade football.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it's a great game with refined gameplay over PES5 but to say it's more realistic than stuff currently on the market is laughable. I still have PES5 and 6 and both are great games, very playable and revolutionary in their day, but both are now really dated in gameplay terms.

And no patronising "I've played PES all my life and know more than you" attitude will convince most people that these are great videogames, but in no way realistic.

That's exactly what PES2012 is like online! :P:P:P

I think you should know that Manual passing was there in PES5,6 and you could pass into space if you really mastered it.

PES2012 is a fail game, the animation, shooting, dribbling, online is all broken.

I haven't played it online, i'm judging the game offline. Also that was Soyo's quote :)

All online football games in ranked matches seem to be abuse friendly and arcadey. I mean you rememeber the cutbacks in the PS2 era? the sprint abuse? Adriano abuse? I played some PES6 online it was horrific in ranked matches.

I don't bother with them, online ranked is built for over competitive games.

You couldn't pass into space in PES 6 like you can in PES 2011, and 2012. In those games you could only pass in i think 16 directions, that was 'on rails' manual passing.

Yep. And I rose to the bait.

Back on topic, I think classic PES on XBL/PSN would go down a treat. They could give them HD graphical updates, maybe even a spot of 3D support, like the God of War games Sony re-released on PSN. I think it'd be really popular.

Yep. And I rose to the bait.

Back on topic, I think classic PES on XBL/PSN would go down a treat. They could give them HD graphical updates, maybe even a spot of 3D support, like the God of War games Sony re-released on PSN. I think it'd be really popular.

It will be nice to see if we could also upload option files to the game using memory sticks :) . I remember playing with Dortmund when i went back to PES 5, great fun ;)

I played a full match of WE9LE just now, and I have to say that I still stand by my original statement. Brilliant game, but there's absolutely no way this is more realistic or as realistic as the new games. That's being seriously blinded by love for the game.

That said, I will keep this on the harddrive, and when the 2011/12 patch is out, I will update it. Fun to have as an alternative to modern PES, but nothing that could ever substitute the new ones - especially not PES 2012.

I played a full match of WE9LE just now, and I have to say that I still stand by my original statement. Brilliant game, but there's absolutely no way this is more realistic or as realistic as the new games. That's being seriously blinded by love for the game.

That said, I will keep this on the harddrive, and when the 2011/12 patch is out, I will update it. Fun to have as an alternative to modern PES, but nothing that could ever substitute the new ones - especially not PES 2012.

Are you having fun online with PES12? If you say you are than I really don't know what to say.

I guess your opinion is yours but in my world WE9LE craps on PES12.

Fun does not equal realism, as that's what I was argumenting. Also, I haven't played PES 2012 online yet, and online is not what I play usually anyway, so that point is moot.

I can play Sensible World of Soccer flawlessly online as well (probably have more players than WE9LE too), and it's fun as hell, but it doesn't make it more realistic than today's games.

Back
Top Bottom