Post your camera settings in here....

Your settings zoom in too much in penalty area for me. I use these values for wide cam:

But 200 is too much for height and is not a broadcast cam or similar. Any way I´ll give it a try.
However I would like to play with broadcast 1 in game but it is not in the game. Maybe someone could make a patch for this.

But 200 is too much for height and is not a broadcast cam or similar. Any way I´ll give it a try.
However I would like to play with broadcast 1 in game but it is not in the game. Maybe someone could make a patch for this.

Go to the Editing Forum and you will find a tool for camera settings, you can use it to set the camera like in PES 2010 Broadcast ;)

Wide

using 1680x1050 - 16:9 setting with LB unticked on 22" Samsung 226BW 16:10 monitor.

Last edited:
Camera Type : Wide

Height : 180

Zoom (near side) : 150

Zoom (far side) : 50

bjeg4w.jpg

That's my settings too... I think, the best settings are these you can easily see the MOST part of the pitch. It's not so "natural" (because a TV camera can't cover SO WIDE), but it's vital for the gamer.
I'm trully need a more TURNING in the corners, though.

Could someone explain to me what it really means: "Zoom (near side), Zoom (far side)"?

Sorry my bad english, i'm from Brazil and is using translator online.

zoom nearside will increase the image of the field near you, and zoom far side will increase the image of the field on the other side. This is to my own undrestanding. You are not alone, Jesus is with you, brother.

Anyone has found out if there is a way to edit penalty area zoom-in in broadcasting 1 camera? I wish it didn't zoom-in so much. :CONFUSE:

i have to say this game is weird because every shot is blocked haha is there another sport that i don't know, so frustrated and angry with pes 2011

Height : 160

Zoom (near side) : 110

Zoom (far side) : 10

Notes: This camera is very similar to the one above, except the slightly elevated camera allows for a better view when the ball goes to the far side of the pitch

e9c7wx.jpg
[/IMG]

How can I get set for my Xbox 360 PES2011 ??????????

BR,

B2Y

@ Ancok - There is a function to reset the original camera isn't there? Anyway my wide cam is 241, 95, 197, 132 camera angle set. I think that is default, unless Yair changed it in his AI mod.

I am really confused by MxSonic's camera tool. If you use the same values in a different camera slot (eg. wide or broadcast), you get totally different results. It makes testing cameras a very slow process.

Last edited:
pitch height 255/zoom near 205/zoom far 130
pitch 255/205/135 (im playing with this one)
pitch 255/205/145
pitch 255/210/135
pitch 255/220/145
pitch 255/230/135
long 130/135/135
long 50/145/145
long/dont remember

Height : 160

Zoom (near side) : 110

Zoom (far side) : 10

Notes: This camera is very similar to the one above, except the slightly elevated camera allows for a better view when the ball goes to the far side of the pitch

e9c7wx.jpg
[/IMG]

I try to use this camera´s values into pes2012 wide cam but it is impossible to make it. :( :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom