Post your camera settings in here....

first lesson when I learned programming:

Always program so the biggest idiot on earth can use it.

"WHHAAAATT NOOOOO DEFAULT BUTTON?!!!!"

:D

Guys, please, post a screenshot with your favourite settings.. it will be easier for other people to choose the one they prefer ;)

BTW none of these settings posted worked on my 4:3 display. I'm a sad panda. They all moved the camera miles overhead.

Is there a way to set the good ol' "fixed" camera, without the perspective-killing zoom/rotation when the ball is near the box?

Thanks

Is there a way to set the good ol' "fixed" camera, without the perspective-killing zoom/rotation when the ball is near the box?

Thanks

Yes, someone can help us??? I Would set a cam like PES 2010 CAM Normal!, fixed! I hate that cam rotate when i go near the goal...! :(

Yes, someone can help us??? I Would set a cam like PES 2010 CAM Normal!, fixed! I hate that cam rotate when i go near the goal...! :(

I think it's imposiblle, I hate that too. But try to adjust normal close cam values. When you zoom out, it's the lowest rotating one. To start with try this.

And post your settings if you like/find something good :))

Worked a treat! Thanks mate. All I need now is a LOD mixer and speed modifier. 0 is far too quick for my liking.

Do these cam settings alter angles as well?

LOL I like to play footbal games with low speed too and i have a surprise for you. There is a program named CM4 Speeder who let you to adjust level of speed (increase or decrease). I play with camera settings and cm4 speeder and the game is like...i never dream before. tell me an upload site and i will upload for you.

LOL I like to play footbal games with low speed too and i have a surprise for you. There is a program named CM4 Speeder who let you to adjust level of speed (increase or decrease). I play with camera settings and cm4 speeder and the game is like...i never dream before. tell me an upload site and i will upload for you.

Could you explain how to use cm4 speeder?

I think it's imposiblle, I hate that too. But try to adjust normal close cam values. When you zoom out, it's the lowest rotating one. To start with try this.

And post your settings if you like/find something good :))

Thank's....now i make some test.....starting from this values...! ;)

Is anyone still using a 4:3 aspect ratio monitor? If so, would you care to share camera tweak settings that work? Every time I've changed the settings I just get an overhead view and I'm a bit fed up trying changes. TIA.

I'd like to use the long camera but just slightly further away from the play. I can't figure out which setting to use with the tweaker. Any help?

The enough to enjoy the graphic players and see the field for playing. Really look like broadcast match on TV.
Not so far, not so close.
Try and tell me your opinion.

You can set this values in wide camera for example and it gives me a good view of the field without loosing graphic detail. I think this is the best for me but I´ll keep on testing.
Try it and tel me.

Your settings zoom in too much in penalty area for me. I use these values for wide cam:

Back
Top Bottom