1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Post your camera settings in here....

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by ono5985, 15 September 2010.

1. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    As it says in the title. Try and use a picture if possible, as well as specifying which camera (wide/long close) giving the values for height, zoom near and zoom far...

Here's the best one for me so far...

Camera Type : Wide

Height : 100

Zoom (near side) : 100

Zoom (far side) : 50

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009

Height : 160

Zoom (near side) : 110

Zoom (far side) : 10

Notes: This camera is very similar to the one above, except the slightly elevated camera allows for a better view when the ball goes to the far side of the pitch

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009

Height : 180

Zoom (near side) : 150

Zoom (far side) : 50

[​IMG]

Last edited: 15 September 2010
  4. rcjperu

rcjperu WE/PES player since 2001

4 April 2009
    Universitario de Deportes
    As you guys can see, the LOD is really low. Wonder why KONAMI hasn't fixed that in the last three PES'.

5. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    Yeah i noticed the same. Hopefully Juce will work on LOD mixer again this year.

6. joeryan

joeryan Championship

24 September 2007
    New York
    Brilliant thread. Thanks to all those who have posted screens, videos and settings.

Certainly does need LOD work, but that should be addressed.

7. lovesexy

lovesexy League 2

15 October 2008
    I'm getting 'unhandled exception' error when I try to save the demo tweak settings. Any idea?

8. Lami

Lami Niche Football Staff

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Same here. Happens every time I click on save. Thought my laptop was carking it

9. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    Yeah mate, when you open the tool, right click and run as administrator. That will fix it.

Here are my favourite camera settings now. I'll do a screenie tomorrow.

Camera : Wide

10. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    Right click and open it as admin mate. :BRMM:

11. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Worked a treat! Thanks mate. All I need now is a LOD mixer and speed modifier. 0 is far too quick for my liking.

Do these cam settings alter angles as well?

12. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    Yeah it needs 'lodding' up as it looks a bit washed out, and not as vibrant as PES10 looks. Having said that, i never saw what the PES10 demo looked like in comparison to the full game.

The good thing is, the more you zoom out, the slower the game feels. I've quickly got used to 0 again, after loving -1 on the PS3, and in the past i've been a bit of a moaner when it comes to games being too fast.

If you mean angles like Broadcasting 2 on PES10, then i don't think it alters in that style, or anything close to it. Still some good camera views though. I'm enjoying the game even more now i don't have to use the default camera.

13. Lami

28 May 2007
    Sydney
    Man Utd, Vecchia Signora
    Yes like angles 1-9 on the older PESs. Anyway, guess we need more mods for this.

Do I have to keep restarting the game every time I want to fiddle with the camera settings though?

14. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    I have been re-starting, but i'm not sure you have to. I never tried without re-starting. I used to love angle 9 on PES6.

I can't quite work out the patterns with the numbers to be honest. It'll take a lot of fiddling with to find the perfect view.

15. Ciaolo

Ciaolo Inter Milan supporter!

10 January 2008
    Italy (the best championship of the world)
    Inter Milan
    What does "Zoom (far side)" do?

16. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    I haven't quite worked it out, but it seems the lower the value is, the more visible the far side of the pitch is. Not sure that makes sense. I need to experiment some more ot be honest. I haven't found a pattern to it yet.

17. zlac

zlac League? What league?

2 February 2007
    Croatia
    Try unticking frame skipping in settings.exe and tick vsync (either in settings or within nvidia drivers).
    Powerful rig + high details + 1680:1050 + LB ticked + above settings for skipping/vsync + 0 speed ingame = definitely slower tempo than PES 2010, at least for me.

But I believe that a bit of disclaimer is in order - I didn't try other combinations of frame skipping and vsync, the above mentioned one works like a charm for me. Also, I haven't played PS3 demo, so I cannot really compare the speed on two platforms as you can. And finally, each PC is different - settings that work for me do not necessarily have to work for you.

18. joeryan

joeryan Championship

24 September 2007
    New York
    Anyone create anything close to last year's Broadcast 1 camera?

I've messed up my Normal camera, it's just showing black screen with player names. Might have zoomed too much or something.

19. napo_rz

napo_rz League 2

12 January 2008
    how to configure it to match previous PES wide cam without angle changing?

20. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    Camera : Wide

This is the closest so far. Maybe have a play about, and change the numbers ever so slightly.

21. Henrik

Henrik PES-addict

13 February 2006
    Gonna try this tonight :BOP: Thnx!

22. T.B.T

T.B.T BONAPACE - Juventus FC

23 October 2008
    Someone could give me the settings of Normal Medium cam to PES 2011?
    I can't set it nicely.

23. R4m130

R4m130 International

22 February 2009
    use camera setting then change wide camera and set :
    Height : 230
    Zoom (near side) : 4
    Zoom (far side) : 197

24. Carnster

Carnster Non-League

7 November 2006
    Loving these settings. Just need a LOD fix and it will be perfect.

:))

25. joeryan

joeryan Championship

24 September 2007
    New York
    Thanks, will give this a go tonight.

26. King Richard

King Richard League 2

10 December 2008
    Could someone tell me what the default settings for the long camera are? I have messed it up and all is black. wide is fine.

27. ono5985

ono5985 Championship

22 October 2009
    I'm not sure mate. You could just try one of the ones that definitely works and just take it from there.

28. joeryan

joeryan Championship

24 September 2007
    New York
    Found the height pf 160 on widecam pretty good for imitating the Broadcast 1 cam, but the 160 NS and 100 FS were too far away. I changed NS to 40 and I'm adjusting FS to 10 and below.

I take it on both NS and FS, the lower the more zoomed, the higher the further away?

29. King Richard

King Richard League 2

10 December 2008
    none of the camrera settings listed here are for the normal long , just wide. I played around and found that the height needs to be about 20 or beloqw for this to function well, but am having trouble getting the far side zoom right.

30. sticky-fingers

sticky-fingers Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out!

11 June 2004
    Toulouse, France
    wide

;)