Post your camera settings in here....

ono5985

Championship
22 October 2009
As it says in the title. Try and use a picture if possible, as well as specifying which camera (wide/long close) giving the values for height, zoom near and zoom far...

Here's the best one for me so far...

Camera Type : Wide

Height : 100

Zoom (near side) : 100

Zoom (far side) : 50

29o66vb.jpg
[/IMG]

Height : 160

Zoom (near side) : 110

Zoom (far side) : 10

Notes: This camera is very similar to the one above, except the slightly elevated camera allows for a better view when the ball goes to the far side of the pitch

e9c7wx.jpg
[/IMG]

Height : 180

Zoom (near side) : 150

Zoom (far side) : 50

bjeg4w.jpg

Last edited:
As you guys can see, the LOD is really low. Wonder why KONAMI hasn't fixed that in the last three PES'.

Brilliant thread. Thanks to all those who have posted screens, videos and settings.

Certainly does need LOD work, but that should be addressed.

I'm getting 'unhandled exception' error when I try to save the demo tweak settings. Any idea?

Yeah mate, when you open the tool, right click and run as administrator. That will fix it.

Here are my favourite camera settings now. I'll do a screenie tomorrow.

Camera : Wide

Yeah mate, when you open the tool, right click and run as administrator. That will fix it.

Here are my favourite camera settings now. I'll do a screenie tomorrow.

Worked a treat! Thanks mate. All I need now is a LOD mixer and speed modifier. 0 is far too quick for my liking.

Do these cam settings alter angles as well?

Worked a treat! Thanks mate. All I need now is a LOD mixer and speed modifier. 0 is far too quick for my liking.

Do these cam settings alter angles as well?

Yeah it needs 'lodding' up as it looks a bit washed out, and not as vibrant as PES10 looks. Having said that, i never saw what the PES10 demo looked like in comparison to the full game.

The good thing is, the more you zoom out, the slower the game feels. I've quickly got used to 0 again, after loving -1 on the PS3, and in the past i've been a bit of a moaner when it comes to games being too fast.

If you mean angles like Broadcasting 2 on PES10, then i don't think it alters in that style, or anything close to it. Still some good camera views though. I'm enjoying the game even more now i don't have to use the default camera.

Yeah it needs 'lodding' up as it looks a bit washed out, and not as vibrant as PES10 looks. Having said that, i never saw what the PES10 demo looked like in comparison to the full game.

The good thing is, the more you zoom out, the slower the game feels. I've quickly got used to 0 again, after loving -1 on the PS3, and in the past i've been a bit of a moaner when it comes to games being too fast.

If you mean angles like Broadcasting 2 on PES10, then i don't think it alters in that style, or anything close to it. Still some good camera views though. I'm enjoying the game even more now i don't have to use the default camera.

Yes like angles 1-9 on the older PESs. Anyway, guess we need more mods for this.

Do I have to keep restarting the game every time I want to fiddle with the camera settings though?

I have been re-starting, but i'm not sure you have to. I never tried without re-starting. I used to love angle 9 on PES6.

I can't quite work out the patterns with the numbers to be honest. It'll take a lot of fiddling with to find the perfect view.

What does "Zoom (far side)" do?

I haven't quite worked it out, but it seems the lower the value is, the more visible the far side of the pitch is. Not sure that makes sense. I need to experiment some more ot be honest. I haven't found a pattern to it yet.

Try unticking frame skipping in settings.exe and tick vsync (either in settings or within nvidia drivers).
Powerful rig + high details + 1680:1050 + LB ticked + above settings for skipping/vsync + 0 speed ingame = definitely slower tempo than PES 2010, at least for me.

But I believe that a bit of disclaimer is in order - I didn't try other combinations of frame skipping and vsync, the above mentioned one works like a charm for me. Also, I haven't played PS3 demo, so I cannot really compare the speed on two platforms as you can. And finally, each PC is different - settings that work for me do not necessarily have to work for you.

Anyone create anything close to last year's Broadcast 1 camera?

I've messed up my Normal camera, it's just showing black screen with player names. Might have zoomed too much or something.

Anyone create anything close to last year's Broadcast 1 camera?

I've messed up my Normal camera, it's just showing black screen with player names. Might have zoomed too much or something.

This is the closest so far. Maybe have a play about, and change the numbers ever so slightly.

Found the height pf 160 on widecam pretty good for imitating the Broadcast 1 cam, but the 160 NS and 100 FS were too far away. I changed NS to 40 and I'm adjusting FS to 10 and below.

I take it on both NS and FS, the lower the more zoomed, the higher the further away?

I'm not sure mate. You could just try one of the ones that definitely works and just take it from there.

none of the camrera settings listed here are for the normal long , just wide. I played around and found that the height needs to be about 20 or beloqw for this to function well, but am having trouble getting the far side zoom right.

Back
Top Bottom