Please welcome PES 2009 DEMO PS2 - links inside (!)

jayz123, are you going to recreate your magic one last time for this version...with a proper patch/option file this could be a true final conclusion of the PS2 era

(and the game to beat for the next gens! :D)

Pretty Pretty Please? hope there will still be people doing there best for editors and such for the ps2...fingers crossed

i do not like the fact that the R3 analogue stick is now used to make the through ball pass as it just seems unnatural to have to use L3 for feints and dummies.

Also, for some reason, my controllers are glitching and in certain periods of the match, whenever I have the ball, the manual pass guage goes up and they play the ball away. Anyone know why this happens? I have to turn analogue off to fix this problem.

hey friends i cant't playing this demo !
when i put the CD in my ps 2 he give me no data please explain me the solution of graving please ... thanks :(

i do not like the fact that the R3 analogue stick is now used to make the through ball pass as it just seems unnatural to have to use L3 for feints and dummies.

Also, for some reason, my controllers are glitching and in certain periods of the match, whenever I have the ball, the manual pass guage goes up and they play the ball away. Anyone know why this happens? I have to turn analogue off to fix this problem.

Hey Burak, that happens to me too. I thought it was my controller, but I guess it's a bug in the game

Just pause the game and spin both sticks 360ºclockwise and anticlockwise.

Back
Top Bottom