[PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] PICS UPDATED

OK, sorry if this has been asked before, but can you show a screenshot of the number template for the kits. I assume the Premier Leauge number and lettering is still in like in PES5, but is there a Puma numer and lettering like on Italy's and Czech Republic's kits???

Also, is it possible to create Lotto kits in edit mode, like Serbia & Montenegro, Ukraine etc. had in the WC? From the pics taken on R.Zaragoza's players it looked like a Lotto kit.

Thanks.

will the english version hav a the licensed frecnh league.(yes/no) if not will it be possible then 2 import the kits from da french version if different from the enlgish version and also the chelsea kit from WE10 into PES6.

considering kits can't really b patched like b4.

Whats happened 2 da germany league now then.

Sorry not read da hole thread so.........

Yes, no German League (Bundesliga) in PES 6, BUT there is at least the opportunity to create a league of 18 teams of your own. It's a lot of work though, you have to adjust everthing by yourself (Team names, kits, stats, formations, kits, player appearences etc..).

BTW, I also have the French version here (still waiting for the full version) and I noticed that there are 24 slots for balls :shock: some new MDL templates as well.

01 - Classic
02 - Plain
03 - Roteiro
04 - RBK red/white stripes *
05 - RBK more red/white stripes *
06 - RBK black/white *
07 - RBK grey/black *
08 - RBK white/black/red *
09 - Teamgeist~Tunit white/red *
10 - Teamgeist~Tunit black/orange *
11 - Teamgeist~Tunit blue/gold *
12 - Teamgeist white/red *new MDL, contains 2 extra panels
13 - Nike arrow II LFP *
14 - Pelias
15 - Teamgeist Orange
16 - Teamgeist default
17 - Telstar
18 - F50+ Tunit Black
19 - F50+ Tunit Blue
20 - Konami Beachball
21 - Melon
22 - Watermelon
23 - Meat
24 - Barrel

* = new MDL template prior to WE10

For the guys who also have the French version... Does anyone know if new ball can be bought or unlocked somewhere? I can't seem to find them in the PES shop.

edit: Just found out that when playing a cup match with Holland you'll have real Dutch addboards (Nuon, Postcode Loterij, ING Bank, Tele2 etc..)

Last edited:
sjsjsjjesus :o just couple of days then it wil be out for al of u,then u can answer al ur questions ur self:)

Hey Junka,

I live in the US and we don't get the game until Jan or Feb 2007, so I can't check this out myself.

If you get a chance, could you please post a pic of Man Utd's away kit?

Thanks for all the pics and info.

Doubla R said:
Thanks a lot for those Argentina pics! You think you can hook me up with some more please?! :D Also, thanks Reefur for that great video. I saw that in the video a player did the side step, so I guess is back, now I have a question, is it automatic like PES5/WE9 where if you're running and you press to the side it does it, or is it like PES4/WE8 where you have to press R2, or there's another way?

Thanks for everything!

EDIT: One last question, sorry, can you cange between home and away shorts/socks for the new licensed National teams/clubs? thanks thanks thanks!
Yeah Junka I also live in the US so I won't see the game til like january.. If you can do me a favour and answer my questions Junka it would be greatly appreciated forget about the pics.

I don't posted pics, but when it's a replay (of fouls, near balls) it appears the SkySports logo!

Really?? i've never seen that (maybe because i aint got the full copy) but if true, that'll be mint!! hey porco are you 100% certain?

I have a question about kit editing for anyone that has the game. I live in the US and we don't get this until Jan 2007.

America's home kit has a vertical two-tone stripe that only appears on their left sock, not both of them. And they also have a two-tone stripe that only appears on the left side of their shorts. Is it possible to do something like that with the kit editor? Anything close? Thanks.

Played the full retail version last night,absolute nothing changed from the French BETA version,dunno why ppl called it BETA i always said its the full version only french,anyway;o
Went online to check whatsup there, 120 ps2 users online and 40 pc users :).
great fun always,played 3 matches the laggin was les thank god.
Compared to 360....i still prever the ps2 version,more action more realstic (gfx are les ofcourse) and the online mode is better and ofcourse the full edit mode:) i can not wait for a full kitts patch then i can fully enjoy this game:)

sry to other m8's that have to wait for the us version so long,i wil try to make some pics,but i have very little time on my hands.
U have any questions u can always find us at irc on irc.efnet.net in channel #winning11 where u alsow can challenge each other to play online:)

So far there is ofcourse an English lobby with 1000 users max
and there is alsow an German lobby
i realy hope for a dutch one now :)

Last edited:
any chance of Alan Smith and Michael Carrick pics

wud be greatly appreciated

gatorkeith76 said:
Hey Junka,

I live in the US and we don't get the game until Jan or Feb 2007, so I can't check this out myself.

If you get a chance, could you please post a pic of Man Utd's away kit?

Thanks for all the pics and info.
you guys need to get hard drives for your ps2's... then you can enojoy these games...

airjoca said:
Few videos i made, in case someone checks this thread and not the one i've been posting them on:

Benfica X Man United > http://rapidshare.de/files/36590933/MVI_0035.mp4.html

Man U x Arsenal > http://rapidshare.de/files/36626901/MVI_0046.AVI.html

Barça x Madrid > http://rapidshare.de/files/36721095/MVI_0045.AVI.html

Barça x Sporting > http://rapidshare.de/files/36723727/MVI_0044.AVI.html

I hate rapidshare downloads...It says the servers are full..can you please post movies in a different format? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom