PES5 Demo - Impressions

Well maybe you don't see the cheats, and tbh some people won't call them cheats but disadvantages, but I can safely say playing WE9 then PES4 is a huge fucking difference.

Playing WE9, I can barely get through a game without feeling like I want to kill someone, yet I played 7 games of PES4 with my cousin and to tell you the truth I never got "cheated" once, it was fantastic.

So PES4 stays out and WE9 can go into the bin, and I ain't watched your video yet but tbh I don't care, why would I say the game cheats, do I get something out of it? I don't want the game to cheat, but I can't help the fact it does.

Funny, I feel the PC version 'cheats' the least out of all the latest versions, with PSP We9 by far the worst offender.

I have a goal saved, which shows Andrew Johnson (no less) striking a shot, going along the ground, straight wide, which somehow changes direction just as it is going out of play, to bend in the corner - almost 90 degrees :D

Rebounds too seem to always favour the CPU, but I am playing on the highest level, so expect a challenge.

PES5 is going to be a far stronger proposition for what I am intending using it the most - i.e online play. 4 is far too easy to master, with too many goals scorable from crosses, and pull-backs into the box - 5 relies more heavily on posession and passing, rather than running to the byline and whipping a cross in, so will play like proper football, and seperate the men from the boys ;)

kingpug said:
I ain't watched your video yet but tbh I don't care, why would I say the game cheats, do I get something out of it? I don't want the game to cheat, but I can't help the fact it does.

What a load of shit man, it was you who requested the video lol

kingpug said:
Thing I would love more than anything is those people who say the game never cheats etc to record an entire match and show us, because quite frankly I don't get how the game can be so different, no bloody way.

So your just full of shit man, I think you thought I wouldn't do it. But now I have and you've watched it your all like "eh eh eh...i don't even care, I don't even wanna see a video" FFS man it was your idea.

This just proves to me what a whining little girl you are, and the fact that you find the game too hard just infuriates you. Thats your problem!

They ain't disadvantages either, there's nothing at all like that in the video I put up or in the games I play. It's all in your head man!

It's funny how yesterday all these people were screaming blue murder about the game cheating, now I've posted a vid of a full game no-ones said fuck all or their all changing their arguments lol.

So I've proved my case as promised but you just continue come out with blatant BS. I know you probably don't want the game to cheat, but the fact your finding too hard to play is making you paranoid man! There's that and I think you just like complaining ;)

I have to say, when I mentioned 'cheating' I didn't have any idea about the 'speed issue' - I don't see that either.

I do sometimes think that deflactions favour the CPU, and perhaps the refereeing decisions, but that could just be being pissed when I'm losing - that goal that I mentioned though, was really a bad, bad piece of cheating - I'll have to upload it, and you can make your own minds up :)

Yeh cool man upload it and we'll have a look, but sometimes things that people class as cheating are actually just bugs in game. Like I was playing Peru in the copa america final earlier and one of their players had a looping shot.

Now the ball actually went through the bar and then hit like a invisible wall and went down into my keepers hands. Now I've seen people say this only happens in favour of the cpu cos it cheating lol, well it happened in my favour too. But I'm a terrible cheater aswell :D

Well the video is in 4 parts, now RS won't let me download them all at once so I ain't going to go through all that shit just to see you play, and I guarantee whatever I think is cheating you won't admit, I guess we all have different views on cheating.

Find the game hard? haha, seriously how many times do I have to say this? Whether I win 70-0 or lose 0-70, the game cheats, fucking face it, I lost one game of PES4 on 5 stars in a cup to Liverpool today 3-1 and I never complained once, I drew 1-1 with Ajax (stoppage time winner) and 2-2 with PSG and never complained once, so don't talk fucking shit.

And how can we judge the game by one game, come on use that fucking head of yours, go play a game in the ML Cup then upload it, and I can't remember saying the game cheated in every game, albeit most of them, so that video proves nothing.

Only thing I find hard is scoring, which is why one game we had 28 shots and 12 on target yet scored once, doesn't mean I cry. Today we had a blast playing PES4, instead of moaning like fuck we shouted like it was a proper football match, now I can't do that in WE9.

And you act like I am the only one that complains about the unfair AI, so first of all get your head out of your arse and second of all read, because I sure as hell ain't the only one.

Why is it the same 2 idiots, Classic, you and Han who always cry about me slagging the game, you say I work for EA rofl, you lot work for Konami then.

As I said, I think the game cheats, so do alot of other people, you lot don't, so lets leave it at that. I might get your video though just to see it.

And yet again, tell me why I need to lie, why do I say WE9 cheats while PES4 doesn't?

kingpug said:
Why is it the same 2 idiots, Classic, you and Han who always cry about me slagging the game
First of all, stop throwing names around, you can make a point without doing that.

Secondly, can you spot the irony in that statement? :applause:

Same 2 instead of 3? :p the joys of typing fast, hence all my mistakes :p

And yep I guess I can stop, but seriously is is true, people say the game cheats all the time yet when I say it, it is a different story?

Anyway I got your video now, going to watch it.

Why is the first file always corrupt when I RAR it? Can you upload it to another server?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't just talking soley about u, if you read the last page you'll see others who I disagree with.

The fact is you wanted the someone to upload an entire match, so use your fuckin head numpty. It was your bright idea in the first place! Then you say thats not good enough. Well I can't upload a whole season can I?? Why the hell do you need a ML cup match ffs, now your just using any excuse. Their is not one single evidence of cheating in that match or any others that I play.

But really your fucking boring now cos I give you proof but oh shit guess what it's the wrong kind of proof and you can't be arsed to watch it. I thought you it was the thing you would love more than anything lol

Well this is the last I'm gonna discuss it with you cos it's just a waste of time cos you just full of crap. Untill you can prove the game cheats in the same way I proved it didn't have fun being a miserable little so an so :lol:

EDIT: It's not corrupt!! Download it again!

"AI 'cheating' tends to happen more in competition, like Master League, than in exhibition matches (no matter what the difficulty level)."

Thats why, numpty. So if you can upload this match why can't you upload a ML Cup match?

I don't know about the video, BECAUSE I CAN'T FUCKING WATCH IT, jesus christ you are such a twat, I wouldn't know what was on the video so get over it, jesus.

Yet again you ain't given me shit because I can't watch it, and I wanted a full match, nothing more and nothing less, understand?

Sorry, what did you prove with one match exactly? Even Classic says the game cheats more in the ML etc. I don't have to prove nothing really, you keep avoiding the question, why would I lie? Don't be a pussy and answer it.

And I have tried that, numpty. I have tried downloading it about 4 times and it has been corrupt ever since, I tried Flashget aswell, still the same.

FFS dumbass download all the the files and put them in one folder. Then just open part one with winrar and extratc to wherever you want. I've just tested the d/l and it's fine!! Also I'm not gonna do another match, I've proved my point and well errr....your just boring now! I mean what sort of retard says the gaem cheats in multiplayer :lol:

Ask yourself this question....WHY WOULD I LIE??? I mean why would I goto all the trouble of recording a macth to prove my case if I was lying. What have you done to prove the game cheats nothing apart from moan and cry like a bitch!!

Your just a waste of time, so I'll carry on happy knowing the game doesn't cheat for me...and well you can do watever the u want....probably more moaning no doubt!

CYA

I done that, like I said the first file is corrupt, must be my internet and I will try tommorow, if that is ok?

Might have guessed, I ask for this match yet you upload it no bother, I then ask for a ML Cup match and you can't be bothered, why, because you know we will see some signs of cheating?. Hahahahahahah brilliant.

You played one game in an exhibition, ONE FUCKING GAME, how can you honestly call that proving your point? To prove your point it would take a game in a competition, like the ML Cup, something you don't want to do, I wonder why really.

And what can I do, do you not think if I could record a match I would, hell I would absolutely LOVE to record matches, infact there is nothing I would love more than to upload my matches for you all to see, but I can't, simple.

Yea go play your game, I will play my game that doesn't cheat, which is PES4, shame you ain't got the balls to upload a ML Cup game, nothing but a bloody pussy really. Even Classic says the exhibition games ain't as bad as the competitions, hahahha.

Yes I'm a big fat pussy with no balls, shit man do think calling me is gonna make me do it lol. You said a match so I upload a match, thats what I gave ya. No doubt if I had uploaded a ML cup match you would of said " ah yes but it wasn't the final was it".

I mean the match I uploaded is typical of the way the game plays for me, but well it's too much messing about to do it again. It wasn't no bother, I had to first record it. Then rencode it TWICE to get the size down, then archive it and split it in to 4 parts. Then I had to upload 170mb on a shitty 30kb/s upload speed. So it's not as easy as you think. But honestly I can't be bothered with you cos your like a little kid. All talk and no action!

Wow................ Man I just saw this thread and see it has turned into another Game Cheats vs. Game Doesn't cheat thread.

Had I seen this earlier, I would've participated and say my views and you know what I don't care who I'm siding with but I will say this.

I have NEVER EVER seen the game cheat. I don't even see the little bit that people like ClassicD say they do.

You can call me blind, or the fact that I'm lying to myself or I work for Konami lol but at the end of the day most of the arguments for people who say is cheating is compete BUllshit.

I mean one guy even said STATS don't make a difference lol then can you tell me why I spent all that fucking time trying to make perfect database with PLF Data??

The truth is stats make THE EXACT Difference they should and if you're even up by 5 points in speed over someone you have an advantage like you should. Now this doesn't mean that at ANY given moment, your player will be 5 levels faster than opposing. You have to remember this is a complex match and ther are many other factors who will catch up to who. For one thing, somebody might already be sprinting back at full speed like Stam when Aimar is just starting to accelerate. Ever heard of momentum??

Then there is balance stat that comes into it and also agility, top speed and acceleartion. IF things were as simple and straight-forward as some of you guys want it to be like "How can STam catch up to me when I'm Aimar" lol and Mikey I don't mean to offend you but this made me laugh :lol: it's almost as if it could NEVER happen.

Sure it can, it depends on the situation it happened in and I've seen Laurent Blanc catch up to Ronaldo at times or John Terry outsprint Vassel in some moments. The game works like real life. There are many factors to decide things and if game was as simple as saying well Mr. X is faster than Mr. Y so he should always get ball first and Mr. Y should never catch up to Mr. X then game would be one crappy game like Fifa with limits everywhere where as this game gives you unlimited possibilities/deflections/posts everything is like real life and every game I play I love it.

Game is so real sometimes I hit posts 7 times in a match sometimes I never hit it once. Game is so real sometimes I have 24 shots on goal 12 on target and can't score a goal but at same time sometimes I get dominated and win a match 1-0 when I've had ONE lousy shot on target the WHOLE Game and even that was a header I won with Wiltord over a big 185cm defendeR!! :shock:

Bottom line is I've never seen game cheat and I think that's because I want it to act like real life meaning if things don't go my way, I don't go around saying WHAT the fuck.. I had 24 shots on target how come no goals?? BEcause same can happen in my favour. Same rebounds go to MY players. Sometimes it seems when I clear the ball, magically it falls to my striker who gets on clean through.

God knows how many matches I've won 1-0 when I deserved to lose or due to a bad referring decision by giving me a Penalty that my player didn't even fall for.

Problem is I REMEMBER all this and so when shit happens against me, I smile instead of getting pissed off :) because just like in real life I know sometimes Referees will give wrong decisions against or for me and sometimes I have luck and will hit post 6 times or sometimes the opposition does the same.

It's all fair grounds but problem is people who say it cheats NEVER remember stuff when goes THEIR way. Only remember the shit that was against them and due to being under stress instead of enjoyin this great game and wanting to win all the time start complaining.

As for Kingpug, I have no issues with you mate as you know I just disagree with you about the cheating points and I think you know that too and we've known we disagree on this subject for a while ;) but either way what do you want Mattster to do??

The guy at least recorded ONE match. Yeah sure you can say what is ONE match gonna prove?? but the fact is me and him DONT see what some of you guys talk about and even if he was to do another amtch which is a pain in the ass as size goes up and I know all the hassle then you could say what is 2 matches prove?? you could say it's coincidence that in these 2 matches no cheating happened. Bottom line is this video recording stuff ain't gonna get us anywhere and I dont know what you could ask of him. Do you want me or him to record a WHOLE ML season?? and then judge if it cheats or not no man that'd be too much hassle.

So before calling each other names I think maybe we just need to understand that we're never gonna agree on this stuff some of us and leave it at that.

That's my 2 cents.

Slightly off-topic, but after playing this demo (5*) for some time, I found out that even playing at 30-minute mode, I still couldn't score plenty of goals. My best record were 4-3 and 3-0 respectively. Do u guys have the same prob?

PLF said:
Wow................ Man I just saw this thread and see it has turned into another Game Cheats vs. Game Doesn't cheat thread.

Had I seen this earlier, I would've participated and say my views and you know what I don't care who I'm siding with but I will say this.

I have NEVER EVER seen the game cheat. I don't even see the little bit that people like ClassicD say they do.

You can call me blind, or the fact that I'm lying to myself or I work for Konami lol but at the end of the day most of the arguments for people who say is cheating is compete BUllshit.

I mean one guy even said STATS don't make a difference lol then can you tell me why I spent all that fucking time trying to make perfect database with PLF Data??

The truth is stats make THE EXACT Difference they should and if you're even up by 5 points in speed over someone you have an advantage like you should. Now this doesn't mean that at ANY given moment, your player will be 5 levels faster than opposing. You have to remember this is a complex match and ther are many other factors who will catch up to who. For one thing, somebody might already be sprinting back at full speed like Stam when Aimar is just starting to accelerate. Ever heard of momentum??

Then there is balance stat that comes into it and also agility, top speed and acceleartion. IF things were as simple and straight-forward as some of you guys want it to be like "How can STam catch up to me when I'm Aimar" lol and Mikey I don't mean to offend you but this made me laugh :lol: it's almost as if it could NEVER happen.

Sure it can, it depends on the situation it happened in and I've seen Laurent Blanc catch up to Ronaldo at times or John Terry outsprint Vassel in some moments. The game works like real life. There are many factors to decide things and if game was as simple as saying well Mr. X is faster than Mr. Y so he should always get ball first and Mr. Y should never catch up to Mr. X then game would be one crappy game like Fifa with limits everywhere where as this game gives you unlimited possibilities/deflections/posts everything is like real life and every game I play I love it.

Game is so real sometimes I hit posts 7 times in a match sometimes I never hit it once. Game is so real sometimes I have 24 shots on goal 12 on target and can't score a goal but at same time sometimes I get dominated and win a match 1-0 when I've had ONE lousy shot on target the WHOLE Game and even that was a header I won with Wiltord over a big 185cm defendeR!! :shock:

Bottom line is I've never seen game cheat and I think that's because I want it to act like real life meaning if things don't go my way, I don't go around saying WHAT the fuck.. I had 24 shots on target how come no goals?? BEcause same can happen in my favour. Same rebounds go to MY players. Sometimes it seems when I clear the ball, magically it falls to my striker who gets on clean through.

God knows how many matches I've won 1-0 when I deserved to lose or due to a bad referring decision by giving me a Penalty that my player didn't even fall for.

Problem is I REMEMBER all this and so when shit happens against me, I smile instead of getting pissed off :) because just like in real life I know sometimes Referees will give wrong decisions against or for me and sometimes I have luck and will hit post 6 times or sometimes the opposition does the same.

It's all fair grounds but problem is people who say it cheats NEVER remember stuff when goes THEIR way. Only remember the shit that was against them and due to being under stress instead of enjoyin this great game and wanting to win all the time start complaining.

As for Kingpug, I have no issues with you mate as you know I just disagree with you about the cheating points and I think you know that too and we've known we disagree on this subject for a while ;) but either way what do you want Mattster to do??

The guy at least recorded ONE match. Yeah sure you can say what is ONE match gonna prove?? but the fact is me and him DONT see what some of you guys talk about and even if he was to do another amtch which is a pain in the ass as size goes up and I know all the hassle then you could say what is 2 matches prove?? you could say it's coincidence that in these 2 matches no cheating happened. Bottom line is this video recording stuff ain't gonna get us anywhere and I dont know what you could ask of him. Do you want me or him to record a WHOLE ML season?? and then judge if it cheats or not no man that'd be too much hassle.

So before calling each other names I think maybe we just need to understand that we're never gonna agree on this stuff some of us and leave it at that.

That's my 2 cents.

Stats do make a difference - Shaun Wright Phillips outpaces *everyone*, but the game is biased towards the cpu, in terms of deflections and refereeing decisions.

It doesn't bother me though, as I appreciate a challenge, and the PC version of PES5 will be totally online only for me, so cheating won't be an issue. \\:o/

kingpug said:
1 release in Europe, but how many overall?

PES4
WE8
WE8I
WE8:LE

Now 4 games with veyr little improvements?
WE8 - Initial Japan release (meant for Japanese market only)
This is usually the pilot version with new enhancements/gameplay features included. USually dosen't have the correct transfers and has a slower gamespeed.

PES - For European market. This usually has the latest transfers, and soemtimes have a little tweaking done from previous version. Gamespeed is a bit faster.

WE8I- For American market, in English. USually has all the niggling faults of the prev 2 versions ironed out. Latest transfers all up to date. Sometime introduces new features that will be prominent in next years release. THis often results in the "Int" releases having the best and most balanced speed/gameplay. IMO this is the truly international release. Sorry bout you Europhiles, but you've really got to change your TV systems.

LE/FE - This is ad-hoc interim release. Usulally for Jap market again. In LE, primarily was released as a testbed for the PS2 online multiplayer part. In the case of WE6FE, this was the one and only FE release I think. Subsequently it was replaced with the WExI releases.

So its not that there are many versions of a game being released.There are different versions for different markets at different times of the year. And in each there is some 'evolution' just as the game title suggests.

NOw if we only buy one of these games a year, I think the changes would be great. But Like me, many of us here get them all. So it's not really Konami's fault if we feel dissapointed that there are only sligh improvements from one ver to the next.

I mean for someone coming off PES4, PES5 would be superb.(IMO). For someone coming off WE8:LE , WE9/PE5 is only a little bit improved.

Massive changes would be a 'revolution' ;) .

Cheers

Last edited:
snakeranyking said:
i guess what i love in this game the most is the one touch shots (i.e : when the ball is high on the edge of the box in pes4 the player will head the ball most of the time but in pes5 the shot it like what thay do in real life) and it's a very good game actually compared to pes 4 and the fifa 06(which i find is good improvment foe ea and love to play it to)and the kits rotation is exellent now i can play with what ever compenation i like and the shooting as you all noticed is very very improved i simple love this game

If you enjoyed that kind of shots you really missed out on WE8:LE. Could really hold back and let fly with some scorching firs time volleys. IMO In WE9/PES5 its toned down a bit, as the players attmept to control the ball more when further form goal.

Some of my best goals were scored running onto chipped thru balls dropping over the shoulder, and players shooting 1st time just before the ball bounced. Sweeeeet.

Have done that with WE9 a couple of times, but in WE8:LE it felt more naural. Also the shots tend to be very powerful now, so have to watch your shot gauge if you don't want to hit row Z all the time.

But anyhow this has been compensated with better long range shooting now. No more sidefoots from 27/30m. (except if you insist and press R2).

Dryheat said:
My problems

1-) Shooting: Even if you just tap the button the power bar charges to its max.

Not MAX mate, never more than 1/4 for a tap.I admit its a bit too sensitive for my liking too. But I'm surprised you say its easy and score 4-5 goals a match, but complain that powerbar goes to max on a light tap? How do U score then?

12-) Throwins are rubbish, why did they change it from PES3.
Not really a gambreaking flaw. I only dislike the cutscene loading time.

13-) Konami have added new animations to goal throws but you still don't control the power or height of the ball.
More scripted than anything else. It's just an option, I feel if it was totally manual we'd be giving over more inadvertent turnovers to the opponent.

14-) Powered pass on freekicks does nothing. If you charge it to its max it acts the same way as when you just tap it.
I think this was meant as a dummy indicator for fooling human opponents.

16-) Through balls are poor, what happened to the powered through ball.
It's there, you still have to get used to it though
21-) The master league is just boring. Why would konami think that spending half an hour per day to train your players by running your player around the pitch is an improevemnt. Almost every other game that has training involves you hiring staff. Having to do the same routine for 20 to 30 players so that you can update there stats has turned me off playing master league.

Are you actually palying WE9/PEs5? Training is automated, but the downside is only can do 1 type of trainingper palyer per week. During a season youre left with regulate condition. This IS NOT training. It just helps to change your condition arrows. Sometime can work against you.

22-) Whats happenedd to the R1 one two. I have tried this game with 3 game pads and most the time they just don't run.
Its R2, immediately after the pass for the give and go.

I have to say, the power-bar seems about the same speed for me in 5 as in 4.

Again, harking back to the PSP version of We9, *that* does rise with the merest of touches, but you can still learn to control it.

jiwa said:
Sorry bout you Europhiles, but you've really got to change your TV systems.
Haha! Sorry, but we're not planning to downgrade to Never The Same Color. ;)

[Powered pass on freekicks] is meant as a dummy indicator for fooling human opponents.
Ah good thought, I was also wondering if they had messed that up. Still it would be nice if these passes were with self-definied analogue power. Why can't I just do a more manual pass with the LAS? I'll never understand.

My friend thinks the game has gone to difficult. He can not dribble around my central defence at least two times a game and score anymore.
I outplay him and force him out on the wing where I usually get the ball back.

I've been playing the game through all the series as real football where you often build your ways up the wing and start to create chances. Now he has to pay for his arcade football which I take great pleasure of in this game.

It's the real deal now. It's like a real game. Games between english clubs are fast, games between italian sides are slow. I love it. Online mode is going to be awesome.

jiwa said:
Not MAX mate, never more than 1/4 for a tap.I admit its a bit too sensitive for my liking too. But I'm surprised you say its easy and score 4-5 goals a match, but complain that powerbar goes to max on a light tap? How do U score then?

Not really a gambreaking flaw. I only dislike the cutscene loading time.

More scripted than anything else. It's just an option, I feel if it was totally manual we'd be giving over more inadvertent turnovers to the opponent.

I think this was meant as a dummy indicator for fooling human opponents.

It's there, you still have to get used to it though

Are you actually palying WE9/PEs5? Training is automated, but the downside is only can do 1 type of trainingper palyer per week. During a season youre left with regulate condition. This IS NOT training. It just helps to change your condition arrows. Sometime can work against you.

Its R2, immediately after the pass for the give and go.

What is the point of having a power bar, when you don't even control the power of the shot. In real life if am going to tap the ball into the goal i will not kick it as hard as possible i will just tap it, my foot does not have a mind of its own and will not kick it as hard as possible.

Throwins are worse you now have to wait ages,and even then your players are just slow. If you can have options on type of crosses surely you can have an option on type of throwins.

What is wrong with having control on goal throws. As mentioned above you could have an option of having two types of goal kicks and throws, automated and manual (where you control height,direction and speed).

Too much of the game is automatic. You just press and hope.
1) Crosses: Near. Medium and far or manual cross with 1 height and speed. Sensible Soccer and Kick Off had a better crossing system where you could vary height, curl and speed. It is easy for the CPU to defend as the CPU will always run to the 3 places the ball is going to go. IF there are more than 1 of your pkayers in the box you have no control on which player it goes to.
2) Heading: No control on when you jump, Power of headers and most of the time direction. Because of this you cannot defend diving headers as you have no control on when you head the ball.
3) Through Balls: No control on power. Almost every through ball is a pass to the goal keeper
4) Passing: The ball will either go to your player or just pass to the CPU player, even if the CPU player is not even close to the ball.

Caniggia said:
My friend thinks the game has gone to difficult. He can not dribble around my central defence at least two times a game and score anymore.
I outplay him and force him out on the wing where I usually get the ball back.

I've been playing the game through all the series as real football where you often build your ways up the wing and start to create chances. Now he has to pay for his arcade football which I take great pleasure of in this game.

It's the real deal now. It's like a real game. Games between english clubs are fast, games between italian sides are slow. I love it. Online mode is going to be awesome.

Completely agree with you! The game is becoming even more realistic. But since when are their italian teams in the demo. I only have spanisch and english

I do not agree with your points:

Dryheat said:
1) Crosses: Near. Medium and far or manual cross with 1 height and speed. Sensible Soccer and Kick Off had a better crossing system where you could vary height, curl and speed. It is easy for the CPU to defend as the CPU will always run to the 3 places the ball is going to go. IF there are more than 1 of your pkayers in the box you have no control on which player it goes to.
This was nice for sensible soccer, because not so much AI was involved in that game. But in PES 5 this would be too easy, because the keeper would always kick the ball to perfection even if he has low attributes. In real live a keeper doesn't have that aid either... too unrealistic IMHO
2) Heading: No control on when you jump, Power of headers and most of the time direction. Because of this you cannot defend diving headers as you have no control on when you head the ball.
You certainly have control with headers! Just a matter of timing right...practice! ;)
3) Through Balls: No control on power. Almost every through ball is a pass to the goal keeper
Again this can be practiced and I have movies where you see perfect thoughballs. Do you take the passing-attributes (and star-attribute for passing) into account? A bad passer delivers a bad through-ball, quite logical, isn't it? :)
4) Passing: The ball will either go to your player or just pass to the CPU player, even if the CPU player is not even close to the ball.
Here again it is a matter of player attributes. Also, your passing player should face the direction he is passing at to make a good pass.
I can pass the ball around for minutes without losing posession, so you can do that too! :)

Back
Top Bottom