PC PES5 2009/2010 ONLINE&OFFLINE SEASON DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dudes, sorry that I wasn't able to respond here... I still work on this from time to time, but my personal life takes too much time to finish this quickly enough... as the days pass by I have less and less free time to do almost anything... I don't even remember when did I play PES last time... I will try to finish this for you guys, but don't really expect from me alone to work on it any further ( summer and so on... )

i have a different problem about the boots, they show up in edit mode as assigned, but not in the game. i read the kitserver manual, but i still don't know what to do

havin the same problem here.on kitserver 5.30. thanx in advance for any help.cheers.

hey everyone, sry for late response... I haven't worked on this for quite a while now, so almost no progress has been made since I last contacted you guys... but good news are that I might get some free time in the next few weeks to continue this project up - I started working on coding stuff through the last few days and I managed to fix enlarged banners so they work properly now and I did some more minor fixing...
Soon I'll get back to transfers and stuff...

reci sto trebas...

btw all of you having problems with boots - just download newest kitserver - 5.4.0. - it should work perfectly afterwards...

You think it is possible to put pes3 pitches in pes5?? I hate pes5 pitches and the edited one are just ugly and spoil the overall visual palette of the game. I wish i had a map of pes3 afs.

hello kristian...
im a new member, and im totally noob in PES patching stuff
this is my first time playing PES on PC, i always play it in ps2.

i need help in this
http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1973620&postcount=39

number 3
3.Delete your old uni folder from kitserver and just put the one from uni.7z on the same place.

how do i do that? whats kitserver? where can i find kitserver?

same with number 4 and 5...

please help
thx in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom