PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Honestly, I've booted the game up to a crash or hang more times than I have played a match. :( This is seriously broken - been having the connection issues too (tried ports and the CMD line fix - neither of which have reliably solved any problems, it's still hit and miss), and now my Master League is crashing to desktop every time I try to play a Premier League game. Suspect it's something to do with loading the unlicensed team (assumedly because I have the WEHK kits applied), as someone mentioned here earlier.

Aye, aye, aye... I'm not just talking about PES when I say this: how can so many games be released utterly broken these days. It's mental.

Anyone knows the exact number of teams in-game? From what I've sen, EDIT file has enough space for max 650 teams (including the ones that already exist).
551 by my count mate but I may have missed a couple as my eyes were going funny :)

I'm just wanting online to update the squads as Ronaldo is still at Madrid in the base game! Can anyone upload the latest squad file? Thanks

I cant loggin since 2 days. Vs AI this game is unplayable!!! What a fu.... shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Konami are bunch of bastards

What wrong with the standings in ml. When teams are tied it doesnt use goal difference at all. Other league's seems fine just the one the user is in is all messed up. When you are tied in points every team will be the same position in the table so say 4 teams will be on place 1

I apologize, but that's offensive ... and full of nonsense... If you had bothered to read a few pages back, before you spoke this BS, you would understand that some People complain because THE GAME I BROKEN for them and it does not launch at all, if you found the way to start running other steam game or shit like that, you can't connect to the servers, if connected to the server after 20 tries, the game crash...
And the gameplay is not that different in the first place...

Offensive how? Read what I wrote again. I totally understand how frustrating it would be not to be able to run the game and play etc but I was solely talking about gameplay. Somebody asked and I gave my opinion.

Hello guys I'm getting choppy laggy gameplay in the full version of the game, the demo ran fine on my pc. I've tried all settings even everything low and still get laggy gameplay please help!

My specs are below -

i5 3450, 3.1Ghz
8GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 7 64bit

Thank you!

Offensive how? Read what I wrote again. I totally understand how frustrating it would be not to be able to run the game and play etc but I was solely talking about gameplay. Somebody asked and I gave my opinion.
Offensive is maybe not the right word but maybe is ignorant to say that people refund the game because the gameplay is different. People look to refund the game because the game is not starting or crashing all the time...

Ignorant by giving my opinion? lol. Pick another word now you are being offensive. Let it go and hope you find a way to enjoy the game.

Hello guys I'm getting choppy laggy gameplay in the full version of the game, the demo ran fine on my pc. I've tried all settings even everything low and still get laggy gameplay please help!

My specs are below -

i5 3450, 3.1Ghz
8GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 7 64bit

Thank you!

It looks like the minimum system requirement for the CPU to run the game is i5 3470. Having said that I believe you should still be able to run it on low settings at least. I might be wrong. What are your NVIDIA Control Panel settings? I’d revert everything to default in there if you made any changes and try again.

You are calling us, the people who don't like the game, or don't feel enough changes, dramatic and we love to complain. I feel offended. Don't play the victim here dude, you start to sound like the official PES representatives.

I've been around for a long time and I have never ever felt so mad at Konami, never complaint so much, never thought of asking for a refund.

You are calling us, the people who don't like the game, or don't feel enough changes, dramatic and we love to complain. I feel offended. Don't play the victim here dude, you start to sound like the official PES representatives.

I've been around for a long time and I have never ever felt so mad at Konami, never complaint so much, never thought of asking for a refund.

Why are you taking it personally? I’ve been reading the forum as well. I have noticed there are people complaining about stupid stuff. Stuff which don’t make sense. That’s whom I was referring to.

Nobody is playing the victim. I know how frustrating it can be. I’m enjoying the game even with its flaws. This game has never been perfect even in its glory days back in the day.

Just curious, why are you asking for a refund when you strongly said you weren’t going to buy the game and if you don’t like it?

Last edited:
Can't believe I suckered myself into buying this. I've dipped in and out of PES over the last 6 or 7 years, and it genuinely has the same issues it has always had.

Whenever the AI score, it feels as though I might as well not be controlling anybody. Every goal feels like I'm watching a cpu vs cpu game. Just feels choreographed and scripted beyond belief I understand scripting has to exist, but they cannot disguise it at all. It totally feels like you are playing against the difficulty level as opposed to playing against different teams. Most teams attack in the same way - ball forward, pass back into midfield, through ball, in on goal. It's almost impossible to defend the initial pass in to the forward, especially if it's a long ball as almost impossible to win headers on Top Player.

Every now and then, there will be something good that happens on the pitch that tricks you into thinking it's half decent, but not enough of those moments and too many wtf is this bullshit moments.

Even the animations. There's no smoothness to players changing direction. Goalkeeping animations have been added which is good, but they still have some of the really bad ones from about 6 years ago. Keepers, catching the ball in the top corners, diving into the top corners almost in time with the shot being taken. When do you ever see that in real life?

This is all without even experiencing the absolutely game breaking stuff others have experienced.

And off the pitch, wow. I've genuinely paid 45 quid for a game that looks and feels like it's been developed by a crowd funded group of student game developers. Should be free to play on Steam.

Why are you taking it personally? I’ve been reading the forum as well. I have noticed there are people complaining about stupid stuff. Stuff which don’t make sense. That’s whom I was referring to.

Nobody is playing the victim. I know how frustrating it can be. I’m enjoying the game even with its flaws. This game has never been perfect even in its glory days back in the day.

Why are you asking for a refund when you strongly said you weren’t going to buy the game in the first place?

If a refund option is in place and someone doesn't like the game for whatever reason then their decision to request a refund should be respected not criticised

I finally conected. Do You want great gameplay? slow? Just played 3 games manual vs manual 0 asistance. That is where the gameplay is, just try it before You moan... !! only that is how this game is really playable, and its great. I hope that you will try it

My specs are below -

i5 3450, 3.1Ghz
8GB RAM
GTX 1060 6GB
Windows 7 64bit

Thank you!
specs should be fine.
I had stuttering. I did this (and one of the following did the trick)
I have the same gpu, I updated drivers included geforce experience, i didn t do a clean install, only update.I updated mobo and audio drivers. In pes settings I set audio to 2.1 stereo and changed audio buffer from 1 to 2. I set the monitor frequency to the maximum available. I set pad to ximput instead of direct input. Also try to see if it lags or stutter playing with keyboard instead of gamepad

Just curious, why are you asking for a refund when you strongly said you weren’t going to buy the game and if you don’t like it?

I did like the demo. I wasn't going to buy it because of a moral policy I had set on myself. I didn't want to give any money to a company that treats their fans like this and that so little for the game from year to year relying on the community to fix 50% of the game.
But because I bought it and the full game plays worse than the demo, I dislike it very much, I am entitled to ask for a refund.
I don't want to wait for Nesa and Juce to fix Konami's miseries so I can start enjoying the game again. That will probably take 2-3 months.

That's precisely why I said that IF I enjoy FIFA's demo, I will fight for a refund on PES.

It looks like the minimum system requirement for the CPU to run the game is i5 3470. Having said that I believe you should still be able to run it on low settings at least. I might be wrong. What are your NVIDIA Control Panel settings? I’d revert everything to default in there if you made any changes and try again.

But I was running the demo without lag using a 270x, I just borrowed this 1060 of my mate and the demo ran fine on that too but the full game is choppy. My nvidia settings are default as I've only had the card 4/5 days.

specs should be fine.
I had stuttering. I did this (and one of the following did the trick)
I have the same gpu, I updated drivers included geforce experience, i didn t do a clean install, only update.I updated mobo and audio drivers. In pes settings I set audio to 2.1 stereo and changed audio buffer from 1 to 2. I set the monitor frequency to the maximum available. I set pad to ximput instead of direct input. Also try to see if it lags or stutter playing with keyboard instead of gamepad

I'll try all of this and see if it works, I can't play using keyboard but I will test it to see if that could be a problem (which would be weird)

I finally conected. Do You want great gameplay? slow? Just played 3 games manual vs manual 0 asistance. That is where the gameplay is, just try it before You moan... !! only that is how this game is really playable, and its great. I hope that you will try it

How did you log in?

But I was running the demo without lag using a 270x, I just borrowed this 1060 of my mate and the demo ran fine on that too but the full game is choppy. My nvidia settings are default as I've only had the card 4/5 days.

I'll try all of this and see if it works, I can't play using keyboard but I will test it to see if that could be a problem (which would be weird)
Have you tried clean driver installation by using tools like this on safe mode?
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
Sometimes there are driver conflicts that can cause stutters/low framerates.
If demo run fine but not in full game, that's weird.

Cloth physics degrade on 60 FPS again unfortunately. The cloth physics is already stiff, and on 60 fps it barely bounces. When I saw improved grass texture I was kinda hoping they'd fix the clothes too.

You must try non stop and you will log in :D maybe after 10 tries or more or less.
This worked for me but I did it like 30 times!
I wouldn't try that for that long but my cousin was able to log-in that way, so I just didn't stop trying.:DD

You should try L2 manual (constantly pressed with a rubberband, or with something heavy pressing a key on your keyboard). That's pure manual.
Anyway, add me in steam. I play manual exclusively.
Steam ID: Flokiman
Add me, i couldnt find You. Added any Folkiman i found :)

Back
Top Bottom