PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Yesterday, I've experienced "vnbp733" and authentication error. Restarting my modem solved the issue yesterday.

Today, it happened again but restarting modem doesn't solve it. What solved it is just retrying to login by pressing "Y" for I don't know how many times. My friendly opponent has an error too. He was able to logged in faster than mine.

Someone told me that managed to loging by starting myclub and not pushing Δ. I'll try it later.
Thanks! Will try that next time the issue happen again.
EDIT: Tried this! Didn't work for me.

I managed to buy an xbox one S controller.
The bumper buttons are great now, like you said. Thanks for that info:TU:. We can't test product here unless it's purchased and unsealed.
The controller is great. My only problem is that it feels small. Been playing for 2 days now but still uncomfortable. Maybe it takes a week or two, to adjust.

Last edited:
it seems that the solution is completely random. one time one thing helps, next time other.
for instance, i couldn't log in today even after verifying files. so i restarted steam, verified files again and since 2 hours i'm playing without any issues.

The more I play the faster than the demo I think it is, no that's not right, I know it is. The reason for this, is the tiki taka passing of every team the cpu controls, 90% if not more if 1st time passing its pinged about, when you have the ball then you can determine the speed of play but when the cpu team has it, it is faster because of the 1st time passing and if you go from Reg to Pro to Top Ply to Sup'str then its faster. Lower level gameplay setting Reg, the skills of the players is not as high, so the gameplay from them is slower at Reg than it is at Top Player. On top player which I play, Superstar is to ping pong from the cpu for me, I put game speed to -1 then -2 and at -2 for me it felt more like the speed of the demo.

Every single team the cpu controls plays the exact same style, maybe a bit more midfield from some not a lot , its out wide cpu (either wing) player 40yrds from the byline a couple in from the sideline, lays it back and goes off goes towards the byline, his team mate hits a ball towards the FB space. Then 2 things, usually a low ball into the 1st cpu player and he either turns towards goal and shoots or turns or backheels it to a team mates directly behind him, he does the same he either shoots or passes or backheels it to a team mate behind him for a shot on goal, sometimes they might cross a high ball in but mostly its low ball in.

I bought it and tried. you can notice immediately: players are too quick to move, to turn, it's not much about game speed; it's about players reactivity. Perfect in demo, now similar to fifa's robot. Disappointed.
Did somebody in the past tried to reduce some players attributes through database editing?
Which are the attributes that reduces players reactivity and abilit to move and turn around? Agility? Reaction? Else?

Is the white screen crash related to the recent window 10 update? The reason I'm asking is that the game never crashed for me until today after I installed win 10 update.

Last edited:
Is the white screen crash related to the recnd window 10 update? The reason I'm asking is that the game never crashed for me until today after I installed win 10 update.
I think so. My windows update just before the game was downloaded. I think there something messing with internet connection security and things like that.

I think so. My windows update just before the game was downloaded. I think there something messing with internet connection security and things like that.
Well, i uninstalled the windows 10 update in the hope it would at least show the update is responsible but unfortunately the game still crashed.

Tried everything, none of the tactics can fix the run on the wing- low cross mentality
I'm still positive that it's a tactic issue though.
I played another couple of matches today, one of them saw Porto (me) against Sporting CP (the AI) and basically saw them play the "low cross" tactic for the entire first half... To no avail.
Then, their side backs started overlapping and I was surprised when Piccini suddenly started sending in high crosses looking for Dost.
They eventually scored with an action through the middle, again to my surprise.

I don't know what triggers this low cross thing, but I'm sure the AI can also play differently. It's just that it doesn't find it convenient probably, to so it sticks to whatever it thinks would work better.

I think it's the usual issue with server capacity. Their PC servers can't handle the load and randomly people can't login to servers. Happened several years ago on consoles and people had to wait few days before being able to login without issues.

Probably it's that because it started during weekend when a lot more people try to access servers.

You can see which weather settings are available for each stadium in the preview picture:

That's horrible, over half of the stadiums don't even have it. Lazy Konami. No excuse.
All stadiums should have it instead of copying FIFA. We have so few stadiums, and then you get lazy you decide to lock some winter features from not even licensed stadiums.

Hopefully at some point in the game someone unlocks or adds it for every stadium and some generic pitch/etc textures, i'm sure it will, but PS4 people...it sucks for them...

That's horrible, over half of the stadiums don't even have it. Lazy Konami. No excuse.
All stadiums should have it instead of copying FIFA. We have so few stadiums, and then you get lazy you decide to lock some winter features from not even licensed stadiums.

Hopefully at some point in the game someone unlocks or adds it for every stadium and some generic pitch/etc textures, i'm sure it will, but PS4 people...it sucks for them...

Yes, but you should be aware of one thing mate. Some stadiums have closable roofs, which are used while raining (Amsterdam Arena, Arena Auf Schalke - as I remember). Plus we have some generic stadiums on PES with movable roofs either. It might be the reason why snowy wheather is not available in some cases.

Yes, but you should be aware of one thing mate. Some stadiums have closable roofs, which are used while raining (Amsterdam Arena, Arena Auf Schalke - as I remember). Plus we have some generic stadiums on PES with movable roofs either. It might be the reason why snowy wheather is not available in some cases.

Yeah, i agree, but that's only those few stadiums, others have no excuse even if it rarely snows in cities like Lisbon etc, they were lazy and that's it. There's no excusing Konami anymore.

Camp Nou
2010-03-08_nevada_camp_nou_001.jpg

Fenerbahce
2008-02-18_statbasin1.jpg

Olimpico
164948407-5c8dc280-5f32-459c-9d1d-8b5b52b1e6da.jpg

And so on.

Back
Top Bottom