PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

HELP!
Connection errors came up when in the game - Unable to Connect to Server - one was Code GKCC2 other QI?MJ565_0 I seen a post on here saying to got Com'd Prompt under Admin and reset your firewall - I see the other member said that worked for him. I did the same the 2 error codes no longer came up but this did Lost Connection to server VNBP733 ?

So now wondering if what I did, did get me past those 2 error code and this is just the server being down or is it still my firewall ? my FW is set to let PES19 through ...

Thanks.
This worked for me with error code VNBP733 -> https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/9bt22v/error_code_vnbp733_can_not_verify_account_fix/

Why on earth did they speed up the game? I can't believe it.. The speed in the demo was just perfect.. this completely ruins the experience.. tried -1 but it just doesn't feel good.. after so many praise for the speed in the demo.. sometimes I wonder do they even read any customer feedback.. if I knew this was changed I wouldn't have bought the game.. If demo is there to represent the final game that you are paying why do you change some crucial stuff month before release.. just doesn't make any sense since they've got great feedback..

Aaaaaand... They've done it again.

This is the single thing that most of all destroys the sense of immersion. I mean, a SUNDAY LEAGUE player would've either smashed the ball into the net from just outside or advanced and challenged the keeper one on one... But no. He is different and wanted to pass it.

I mean, NO. JUST NO!

can I still get a refund after playing more than 2 hours on the game?
after couple hours of playing, the problem of ai attack is game breaking that makes offline not enjoyable
never had this feeling before but I bought the game yesterday and now I really regret

can I still get a refund after playing more than 2 hours on the game?
after couple hours of playing, the problem of ai attack is game breaking that makes offline not enjoyable
never had this feeling before but I bought the game yesterday and now I really regret

They will consider refund anyway

for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request and we'll take a look at it.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966

Aaaaaand... They've done it again.

This is the single thing that most of all destroys the sense of immersion. I mean, a SUNDAY LEAGUE player would've either smashed the ball into the net from just outside or advanced and challenged the keeper one on one... But no. He is different and wanted to pass it.

I mean, NO. JUST NO!

Ai is broken. I will not buy this game.

Are they say that key future this year is realistic transfers? ... ok
IybMLFz.jpg

We were promised 40 man teams, we get 12 man teams. :DD

Someone confirm for me please: Is snow actually locked for stadiums that are south american based? Just check in exhibition and flip between stadiums and see if it's there if you can.

We were promised 40 man teams, we get 12 man teams. :DD

Someone confirm for me please: Is snow actually locked for stadiums that are south american based? Just check in exhibition and flip between stadiums and see if it's there if you can.
Some stadiums have options for snow. Can't remember the exact stadiums but I believe I've seen a South American stadium with snow. Just can't remember exactly!

I only tried one stadium with snow but didn't like it, so I choose to forgot snow existed in this game.:D

Some stadiums have options for snow. Can't remember the exact stadiums but I believe I've seen a South American stadium with snow. Just can't remember exactly!

I only tried one stadium with snow but didn't like it, so I choose to forgot snow existed in this game.:D

Probably Chile's stadium. Because it's the only one in which it could snow in real life here in SA.

Why on earth did they speed up the game? I can't believe it.. The speed in the demo was just perfect.. this completely ruins the experience.. tried -1 but it just doesn't feel good.. after so many praise for the speed in the demo.. sometimes I wonder do they even read any customer feedback.. if I knew this was changed I wouldn't have bought the game.. If demo is there to represent the final game that you are paying why do you change some crucial stuff month before release.. just doesn't make any sense since they've got great feedback..

3 options : wait for a patch (maybe will take a year or may never happen), adapt yourself, refund

its the second year that the demo doesn't seem to have reflected the final product for some people

personally, i think the best option is to get a refund so that the sales guys like steam/MS take note that something is going on here...i refunded the XBox PES 2018 when the game was discounted but in those 3 weeks following my purchase logging in for the special L'pool agents was broken/impossible

3 options : wait for a patch (maybe will take a year or may never happen), adapt yourself, refund

its the second year that the demo doesn't seem to have reflected the final product for some people

personally, i think the best option is to get a refund so that the sales guys like steam/MS take note that something is going on here...i refunded the XBox PES 2018 when the game was discounted but in those 3 weeks following my purchase logging in for the special L'pool agents was broken/impossible

It is NOT the second year. It's more like the 4th year.

It is NOT the second year. It's more like the 4th year.

i possibly had enough distraction starting PES 2016/17 to not notice. for me these past 2 years seem to be more obvious.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/770240 has a fair bit of positive feedback for this game - i take it with caution though : you can't lag cheat when there's nobody else playing and being number 1 on the leaderboard means jack if nobody cares about the game.

Ok the goto Admin Command Prompt, worked, 1st time took away the 2 errors that showed did it a 2nd time and the Lost connection 1 went too, thanks.

Q? Why is the colour White in the game actully a very light grey any kits white or white trim is light grey, not unlike the light grey trim on this board. Celtic kit doesn't look right and other kits the same, why can't they put in White ?

Ok the goto Admin Command Prompt, worked, 1st time took away the 2 errors that showed did it a 2nd time and the Lost connection 1 went too, thanks.

Q? Why is the colour White in the game actully a very light grey any kits white or white trim is light grey, not unlike the light grey trim on this board. Celtic kit doesn't look right and other kits the same, why can't they put in White ?
Because if the kits were plain white (or completely black) the lighting effects wouldn't work as intended.
A very light grey (something like gainsboro, #DCDCDC) reacts way better to the lighting effects.
That's the reason why, in my opinion, also colours like red and green are not 100% saturated.

Servers are down?
I imported OF everthing went well. Why i lost connection to servers after importing?
Can You logg in?

Last edited:
I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I just played like 4 games and the game is SLOW again. As slow as it used to be in the demo, it's same, enjoyable pace of the game whereas last night PES 2019 was a different (speeded up) PES 2019.. I don't get it.

I've changed turf to Nabawi's and this is it!! Absolutely fantastic work by this modder. I liked the original turf, but it looked bad from the gameplay camera - too gravelly IMO, and that was the first thing I had to change. And yeah, I did and I need to say that it's THE BEST LOOKING TURF EVER. I had worked on turf for all PESes since PES3 and I thought it's impossible to have an ideal turf in the game. Actually, it is. LOVE IT!

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_19_30.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_30_03.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_33_20.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_25_21_20.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_49_52_28.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_02_08_50.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_02_17_73.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_14_28_54.jpg

I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I just played like 4 games and the game is SLOW again. As slow as it used to be in the demo, it's same, enjoyable pace of the game whereas last night PES 2019 was a different (speeded up) PES 2019.. I don't get it. But yeah.

I've changed turf to Nabawi's and this is it!! Absolutely fantastic work by this modder. I liked the original turf, but it looked bad from the gameplay camera - too gravelly IMO, and that was the first thing I had to change. And yeah, I did and I need to say that it's THE BEST LOOKING TURF EVER. I had worked on turf for all PESes since PES3 and I thought it's impossible to have an ideal turf in the game. Actually, it is. LOVE IT!

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_19_30.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_30_03.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_18_33_20.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_25_21_20.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_20_49_52_28.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_02_08_50.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_02_17_73.jpg

PES2019_2018_08_31_21_14_28_54.jpg
The AI plays weird. Player 10 matches in a row with the same teams, same settings, just hit the rematch button. Every second match had the opponent overpowered. This was on the demo.

The AI plays weird. Player 10 matches in a row with the same teams, same settings, just hit the rematch button. Every second match had the opponent overpowered. This was on the demo.
In the odd games, the AI had 60-70% pass accuracy. 80-90 in the even games. On Professional Difficulty.

Please let me know about the servers

I do not like dribbling this year. It was same last year,2,3 and probably 4 years ago as well, but it's so difficult to pass the AI's defence. It's so ardous, I would say player reacts too late to what you actually do on your controller + AI takes ball off you like you would take it off your 3 years old brother each time you are attacking. AI is so weird this year and KONAMI confirms that they cannot provide a decent product. They brought fauls back (wow..fauls in footy games..), but, in return, they fucked up the entire AI system. The whole PES community might go to the main KONAMI's office to protest under the windows, but it won't change anything. We shouldn't have any hope to get all of those major issues resolved in future updates.

I do not like dribbling this year. It was same last year,2,3 and probably 4 years ago as well, but it's so difficult to pass the AI's defence. It's so ardous, I would say player reacts too late to what you actually do on your controller + AI takes ball off you like you would take it off your 3 years old brother each time you are attacking. AI is so weird this year and KONAMI confirms that they cannot provide a decent product. They brought fauls back (wow..fauls in footy games..), but, in return, they fucked up the entire AI system. The whole PES community might go to the main KONAMI's office to protest under the windows, but it won't change anything. We shouldn't have any hope to get all of those major issues resolved in future updates.
Not buying is the only effective way to protest. Actually dribbling's not too bad. Just gotta get used to it. I have completed a few dribbles with a keyboard.

You can see which weather settings are available for each stadium in the preview picture:

having a problem, hopefully someone can help, i am getting the error:

Data pack incompatible
Please reboot PES2019 and update the software
CODE:SGJC382

never had a problem like this in all my years, help please

No offence to anyone but I really dont understand how people can play online on assists. It looks like kids playing fifa 98, end to end, no football in it.. Playing vs AI this year especially on Top player is boring, all the time low croses. On professional is a bit better. On manual it does not even want to find an opponent..

having a problem, hopefully someone can help, i am getting the error:

Data pack incompatible
Please reboot PES2019 and update the software
CODE:SGJC382

never had a problem like this in all my years, help please
Someone on the Steam forums had the same error..he fixed it by opening Steam client/right click PES2019/click properties/go to local files tab & verify integrity of game files...worth a try mate.

FFS! I cant connect to the servers since last night. Why are Konami so god-damn amateurish?

I don't know if it's placebo or what, but I just played like 4 games and the game is SLOW again. As slow as it used to be in the demo, it's same, enjoyable pace of the game whereas last night PES 2019 was a different (speeded up) PES 2019.. I don't get it.

He didn't release the turfs for full game. Where did you get those?

Back
Top Bottom