PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Thankfully I have no stuter, it is silky smooth for me. I haven't changed any settings so not sure if it is GPU specific?

I use a 980Ti.

2500k@4.5 GHZ with RX 580 8GB and 8GB ram no stutter. Playing in windowed + using borderless window tool for convenience of easier alt tabbing, but runs just fine in full screen for me as well. Buit I've heard people using windowed mode and it fixed their stuttering.
So who ever has stuttering try using windowed mode, or if your CPU has more than 4 cores try to disable the eight core (or whatever cores u got) in task manager - affinity. I also uploaded the tool i use for u guys https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/9K5Yhv9x/file.html

Great colours, will You upload? It will by via CPK or online possible?
I have no plans to upload it.
I just tested if it's possible to get the light settings on Pes18 and put it in Pes2019, it worked.
I don't like the stadium shadow that covers most of the pitch on Pes19's Camp Nou.

I've also just tested the turfs but it doesn't look good when playing. There's no grain at all. It looks really flat.
I'm not sure how to edit the other graphics elements of Pes19 turf since I can't convert some ftex file to dds.

You must try non stop and you will log in :D maybe after 10 tries or more or less.

That´s how you stay longer than the 2 hour limit rule of steam then can´t get a refund anymore

source.gif

Does anybody know why when I add cpk file to dp list generator and then start up PES I lose all my edit data?

Is it possible for someone to create a certain font for me and then send me the file? Or is that frowned upon?

I found out my problem was the heat sink was not connected properly because when I got my 1060 I cleaned the pc also and the clips on my heatsink are so crappy and broken now I've sort of connected it as well as it can and my temps are down to 60*c as opposed to 105*c

PS: Why is it so hard to find an option file for PES2019? I keep finding pages saying "download here" and it just trakes me to 50 different sites, what happened to just downloading quickly and installing!

https://youtu.be/3FQO5PqQgKM

This actually works.

2500k@4.5 GHZ with RX 580 8GB and 8GB ram no stutter. Playing in windowed + using borderless window tool for convenience of easier alt tabbing, but runs just fine in full screen for me as well. Buit I've heard people using windowed mode and it fixed their stuttering.
So who ever has stuttering try using windowed mode, or if your CPU has more than 4 cores try to disable the eight core (or whatever cores u got) in task manager - affinity. I also uploaded the tool i use for u guys https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/9K5Yhv9x/file.html

I have RX 480 8 gb RAM and windowed is worse for me. Fullscreen is perfect. I have to try it on streaming tho.

...also, I feel the full version of the game differs a lot from the demo (which I really liked). Feels more like PES 2018 with updated graphics...anyone else got the same feeling?

I've played at 4K now and it runs way better than the demo. Smooth 60+FPS during the gameplay and 55+ on replays/cut-scenes. It seems KONAMI did a good job on optimization in full version. It looks fantastic.

I've played at 4K now and it runs way better than the demo. Smooth 60+FPS during the gameplay and 55+ on replays/cut-scenes. It seems KONAMI did a good job on optimization in full version. It looks fantastic.

What are your specs? Could you show me your NVidia settings for 4K?
I haven't been able to get that smoothness you mention, even though I should have any problem.

...also, I feel the full version of the game differs a lot from the demo (which I really liked). Feels more like PES 2018 with updated graphics...anyone else got the same feeling?

I think it's the same.

I felt the demo had the perfect speed, perfect inertia of the players, which made it very realistic and enjoyable.

In the full game it feels like they've increased the speed/zippiness and it's ping-pong play all over again.

So f*cking typical Konami: remove what's good and fuck up online play.

Back
Top Bottom