PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey, yes before installing the 1060 I used this program to remove all my old drivers and the installed the new it's really frustrating!
I see, that's bad. Hope you can resolve your issues.
I'm using gtx 1060 also paired with i7 2600k.
I'm not having issues with PES2019 so far.

After many failed attempts, I succeeded.

With a GTX 970 (OC) and an i5 6400 I can run this PES 2019 in 4k in high settings with 60 fps (DSR, my monitor is 27' 1080p).

I was very happy with the results on PC! :CW:

Hi guys, any of you know how to sort out this ridiculous VNBP733 server connection error?

I've been playing the game with no problems until this morning but since then it's impossible to connect....tried everything disable anti virus, reopen ports (were already opened for PES 2018), reset the router etc. Once every 20 tries it connects but it's a real nightmare of a problem!

Testing Pes19 Camp Nou with Pes18 settings.

Pes19 on pes18 light settings
Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2019_Screenshot_2018.09.03_-_08.26.52.22.png

Pes19 on pes18 lighting and turf
Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2019_Screenshot_2018.09.03_-_07.58.20.46.png

Last edited:
Last night, I did the rightclick>properties>languages thing in steam, and changed the language to Spanish.. once in game, I changed the commentary language to Argentine.. and WOW.. FKN HILARIOUSLY GOOD!!
So much more authentic than the English commentary, obviously helped by the fact that I cant understand a thing.. but the gol gol gol gol (machine gun style) followed by the goooooooooooooooooooooooolll..... is just amazing!! Makes a huge difference to the game.

In regards to the stutter, I still get it every now and then... a few times a game. I even got a bit of thermal throttling, ie. major slowdown in fps.. which has only happened once. Both are a little concerning since my Gigabyte Aorus x7 v7 has a 1080 gtx card in it, and i7820 cpu, 32gb ram etc... wtf!!! I know its a gaming laptop, but surely its enough to power this game in a perfect way.

Either way, im actually enjoying the game more on the Ps4.. constant fps help. But also it just seems more reactive with my Dualshock controller..and just feels heavier.. not sure how to explain it. Both are almost identical, but yeah..

^
I would like to add, the only crap thing about having the Spanish language uploaded, for the Argentine commentary, is the fact that all the menus (written text) are in Spanish aswell. Wish there was a the option to have English text, but Argentine Commentary. I know on ps4 version I can have English text, but then have any of the 7+ commentary languages on (but guessing you cannot do this if you get the Spanish version, unless its the US version, which may have Spanish???).

^
I would like to add, the only crap thing about having the Spanish language uploaded, for the Argentine commentary, is the fact that all the menus (written text) are in Spanish aswell. Wish there was a the option to have English text, but Argentine Commentary. I know on ps4 version I can have English text, but then have any of the 7+ commentary languages on (but guessing you cannot do this if you get the Spanish version, unless its the US version, which may have Spanish???).

On PC: Change language to commentary you want, copy the new files, change again to language you want for text, then paste the old files. You will have spanish + latin commentaries + English text (as I do, I prefer English over Spanish)

In regards to the stutter, I still get it every now and then... a few times a game. I even got a bit of thermal throttling, ie. major slowdown in fps.. which has only happened once. Both are a little concerning since my Gigabyte Aorus x7 v7 has a 1080 gtx card in it, and i7820 cpu, 32gb ram etc... wtf!!! I know its a gaming laptop, but surely its enough to power this game in a perfect way.

Either way, im actually enjoying the game more on the Ps4.. constant fps help. But also it just seems more reactive with my Dualshock controller..and just feels heavier.. not sure how to explain it. Both are almost identical, but yeah..

This is why I haven't bought the game, the demo drives me crazy with stutters that comes and go

if I bought the game on cd-keys site, can I sell it to someone? do I have to sell my whole steam account or can the serial be activated on another mail? I would like to sell it because I do not like the game, it's the last year I buy PES.

Those who have connection issues do following:

- go to control pannel
- open windows firewall
- GO ON ADVANCE
- Now add outbound and INBOUND RULE
- click port and then UDP

default is 5739 so set that one

(from reddit)

To allow connection to the Konami server you must open udp port 5739. Follow the steps below:
1) Open Windows Defender

2) go to advanced settings

3) Create a new rule in the input rules, select port and udp, type 5739 in the box and save it.

4) do the same in the exit rules

Every problem is now fixed

Unless that port is also open in the router it's not going to make any difference opening it on the firewall.

Hi guys, any of you know how to sort out this ridiculous VNBP733 server connection error?

I've been playing the game with no problems until this morning but since then it's impossible to connect....tried everything disable anti virus, reopen ports (were already opened for PES 2018), reset the router etc. Once every 20 tries it connects but it's a real nightmare of a problem!

Guys, is there a solution to this?

I can't believe it's Monday morning and the game is still not connecting to the server is bloody atrocious.

This is why I haven't bought the game, the demo drives me crazy with stutters that comes and go

Due to my addiction, I would've bought the game on PC had I not had this stutter issue. Thank god for stutter !

if I bought the game on cd-keys site, can I sell it to someone? do I have to sell my whole steam account or can the serial be activated on another mail? I would like to sell it because I do not like the game, it's the last year I buy PES.

you cannot sell your cdkeys purchase IF you have already activated it on steam. It cannot be activated on a different account.

(i have no idea how steam would "refund" an activated cdkeys key)

Hi Guys,

I was hoping for help for something I believe may be quite common.

My laptop is as follows:

MSI GE73 7RD(Raider)-007UK, Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor, 17.3" Full HD 120Hz Screen, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD + 1000GB HDD, Dedicated GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB Graphics, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth | DisplayPort, Steelseries Backlit Full Colour Keyboard, 9S7-17C312-007

And yet I have the slight stutter/lag issue that I've read a few times scrolling through this and other forums.

Is there a definitive quick fix? I have tried Vsync altering but I am unsure exactly what I should change.

Hopefully thanks in advance!

On PC: Change language to commentary you want, copy the new files, change again to language you want for text, then paste the old files. You will have spanish + latin commentaries + English text (as I do, I prefer English over Spanish)

hey there, thanks for the help. Unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. Maybe I did something wrong. So the game was currently in Spanish only, argentine commentary. I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Data and copied the commentary files for argentine, ie. dt41_ags_all.cpk... Then back to steam, rightclick properties etc, to change back to English language. In C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019\Data I pasted the dt41_ags_all.cpk file. But when I go in game, yes text is all in English, but when I go to commentary selection, I don't see argentine, only see option for English or Japanese. I tried deleting those files, ie. the eng_all.cpk and jap_all.cpk, with only dt41_ags_all.cpk... go into game, and there is no commentary options whatsoever in the language settings... and in game, there is no commentary...
Did I do what you meant me to do???

EDIT: It actually worked, when I did the opposite. ie. I had started with Pes2019 in English language. Copied the English text files (not commentary), then changed language via steam in pes2019 properties to Spanish. Then pasted the copied English text files to the data folder. When I booted up pes2019, the language text was still in English, and when I went to commentary options, it had all of the Spanish commentary.. :)

Last edited:
I see, that's bad. Hope you can resolve your issues.
I'm using gtx 1060 also paired with i7 2600k.
I'm not having issues with PES2019 so far.

I found out my problem was the heat sink was not connected properly because when I got my 1060 I cleaned the pc also and the clips on my heatsink are so crappy and broken now I've sort of connected it as well as it can and my temps are down to 60*c as opposed to 105*c

PS: Why is it so hard to find an option file for PES2019? I keep finding pages saying "download here" and it just trakes me to 50 different sites, what happened to just downloading quickly and installing!

I found a solution for people that have not very adequate pc rig for PES 2019.
I play PES 2019, but my pc stuggles to keep it above 50 fps. (52-55 fps at a day pitch, 60 at night pitch).
So because 52 fps and 60 hz do not combine and synchronize, the stutter is very heavy.
BUT:
If you set your monitor to 50HZ, then this stutter goes away! With vsync on, you play at 50Fps and 50hz, perfectly synchronized. The flow isn't perfect as 60hz/60fps, but it is a ton better than 60hz/50fps, more fluid and consistend. Easily get used to it.
This workaround is only for people with old pc's.

I found a solution for people that have not very adequate pc rig for PES 2019.
I play PES 2019, but my pc stuggles to keep it above 50 fps. (52-55 fps at a day pitch, 60 at night pitch).
So because 52 fps and 60 hz do not combine and synchronize, the stutter is very heavy.
BUT:
If you set your monitor to 50HZ, then this stutter goes away! With vsync on, you play at 50Fps and 50hz, perfectly synchronized. The flow isn't perfect as 60hz/60fps, but it is a ton better than 60hz/50fps, more fluid and consistend. Easily get used to it.
This workaround is only for people with old pc's.
The only option in my monitor settings is 60Hz..

Back
Top Bottom